Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi (937 Views)

Obafemi Martins dribble entire defense to score MLS goal of the year( Video) / I Never Knew Mikel Could Score Goals - Mourinho / Ibrahimovic Is Still Finding It Difficult To Adapt To Barca Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi by Moh4newsafrica(f): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2014
The striker says he enjoys helping out his new team-mates in Spain but that his focus – and reason for being at Camp Nou – is to be the man to find the back of the net

Luis Suarez says he came to Barcelona to score goals rather than simply assist Lionel Messi and Neymar.

Suarez has struggled on the goalscoring front since his €88 million move from Liverpool this summer and has only netted for Luis Enrique’s men on one occasion since making his debut against Real Madrid in October.

read more<<<<<<http://newsafricanow.com/suarez-i-came-to-barca-to-score-goals-not-assist-messi/
Re: Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi by Bishop4bella(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
My former striker, we still love you and we will continue to love you due to the great impact u made during your stay in England but I don't see you scoring goals more than messi in a season.

All the same am wishing you success and all the best in your new club.

A word of advice, PLS DO NOT BITE.

Thanks
Mcfrancis
Re: Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi by Greatihex(m): 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
Hm no knw say na so e go b b4 hm begin go dia?
Re: Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 10, 2014
Suarez be patient, d goals will come soon.
Re: Suarez: I Came To Barca To Score Goals, Not Assist Messi by cotzywitzy(m): 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
You should have known before going to Barca.. u will always and forever be behind messi in as much the dwarf is still in that club....

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Final Predictions!!!: Ghana Vs CIV / Join The Football Making Money Train / Search Hilarious Photos: This Is How Arsenal Fans Will Go To Work This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.