Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha And Former Governors Ohakim, Achike Udenwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha And Former Governors Ohakim, Achike Udenwa (528 Views)

EFCC To Reopen 14 Former Governors’ Corruption Cases / Christy Anyanwu Implicates Achike Udenwa In Confession To EFCC / EFCC Arrests Achike Udenwa - Dumebiifeanyi.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha And Former Governors Ohakim, Achike Udenwa by emmalezy(m): 10:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Ohakim be like Scammer see as you scam imolites to the state that IMSU has been on strike for over 3months now. Even the judicial workers join..

Udenwa belike You do turn imo state to your private property abi.. Na you get almost all the estates for our state.. hmmm hausa man in igboland..

Rochas replied na una footsteps i follow naa... na my last term be this.. so i wan carry some things.. abeg make una see me for my office make we yarn not here biko...

hmmmm my people my people...

dont forget to caption urs lolz..

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/06/caption-this-photo-of-rochas-okorocha.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha And Former Governors Ohakim, Achike Udenwa by Asaib(f): 10:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Rochas to Udenwa "what is that your nameagain?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha And Former Governors Ohakim, Achike Udenwa by eyeview: 11:03am On Jun 04, 2016
Rochas to Udenwa: So that your tommy has dried up?
Udenwa(let me pretend as if I don't see this idiot and greet the next man joor)

(1) (Reply)

The Police Service Commission Approved Promotion Of 1,670 Senior Officers / Oil Bombings:are U Preparing For Next Inevitable Fuel Scarcity & Power Blackout? / Headlines, Sunday June 5, 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.