Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

When You Want To Proof To The Rat In Your House That It's Not A Higher Animal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Want To Proof To The Rat In Your House That It's Not A Higher Animal (806 Views)

What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? / There's This Room In My House That Makes My Skin Crawl, What Could Be The Cause? / Bread On A Ceiling Fan Because Of Rat (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Want To Proof To The Rat In Your House That It's Not A Higher Animal by zmtoz: 10:14am On Jun 04, 2016
WHEN YOU WANT TO PROOF TO THE RAT IN YOUR HOUSE THAT IT'S NOT A HIGHER ANIMAL

1 Like

Re: When You Want To Proof To The Rat In Your House That It's Not A Higher Animal by akunjohn(m): 10:34am On Jun 04, 2016
Stingy op. grin
Re: When You Want To Proof To The Rat In Your House That It's Not A Higher Animal by rheether(f): 10:38am On Jun 04, 2016
Typical Nigeria Family.
Re: When You Want To Proof To The Rat In Your House That It's Not A Higher Animal by AnotherSeun(m): 10:49am On Jun 04, 2016
op e be like sey na heaven yu dey live...
wea me stay thats even wea there house is oooo
they will design the bread and you begin to wonder who dey follow yu from village grin grin
Re: When You Want To Proof To The Rat In Your House That It's Not A Higher Animal by buoye1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Human in form of rats i guess

(1) (Reply)

LADIES: Is He A Boy, A Man Or A Guy? / Photos: Young Boy Mercilessly Battered By His Guardian In Lagos / 4 Wheel Kids Ride Outdoor Racer At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.