Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom (45490 Views)

10 Hilarious Things You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In An African Home (photo) / What Are The Superstitious Beliefs You Grew Up With As A Child? / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Fiwasayo(f): 2:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
As in ehn,i fit relate no be small sad
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by quincylace(m): 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
lol
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by amagzy: 3:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]once a trend starts on nairaland, it doesnt end.

how many more photo narratives do we have to put up with.
[/size]
You must be a step parent or a potential step parent. tongue
coldsummer:

[/size]
You must be a step parent or a potential step parent.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Badtman(m): 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Not all Step mother oo, my Step Mother love me like kilode

4 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by delishpot: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Some women need deliverance true true. Treating the poor innocent kids like they are animals.

My mom was a stepmom, but she was closer to my step brother than us her kids. It was his mom that turned him against us. Maybe His mom thought mom was just being nice to steal him from her. He was a good brother until shiii hit the fan.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by OscaZee: 3:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
oglalasioux:
You just drew tears to my eyes. May no child ever go through these experiences.

amen oo

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Dharnchuks(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
On point
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by maxwell767(m): 3:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
How u run out of the parlor when u hear the gate opens and is ur step mum....

And u be like.....

4 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Temmytea70(m): 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
kelymod:
This is getting boring

Eyah
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
tonytony208:

Your step mum can never love you like her kids....never. Don't forget your mom shared your dad with her......and that in itself is hate-inspiring. You will be the one to pay for your mom's "sins".

who told you that? If Jesus lives in her heart, she would treat you as hers. I have a step-mum for about 20years now my mom died she has been the bestest! All my steps behaves as though we are one. What a family needs is love for Jesus, not church goers. Love for jesus, gave us oneness. Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Segadem(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
coldsummer:

[/size]
[size=15pt]Is it nairaland alone? I can count thousands of things that start like this and that have become daily activities. [/size]
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by tonytony208(m): 3:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
EBLABOR:

who told you that? If Jesus lives in her heart, she would treat you as hers. I have a step-mum for about 20years now my mom died she has been the bestest! All my steps behaves as though we are one. What a family needs is love for Jesus, not church goers. Love for jesus, gave us oneness. Thanks

Yours occurs 1 in a million times. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Katyusha(m): 3:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
Afrihitz:
There are still a few good step moms but in general, step moms are known to be Satan’s deputy. The could totally beat the hell of you for being alive.
These 10 things am sure you can relate with if you grew up with a typical Nigerian step mom.

1.How she serves her kids food

2.But how she gives yours

3. How she deals with you when you act up

4. But how she deals with her kids

5.When daddy says by the kids cloth. What she gets you

6.And her kids

7.How you spend your free time

OR

8.But how her kids spend theirs

9.Your first reaction when daddy says he has to travel to the village

Kuku kill me!.

10. And dad returns with good news that you are going to boarding school

add any two

http://gist212.com/gossip-2/12-photos-you-can-relate-with-if-you-grew-up-with-a-nigerian-step-mom/
Trash. Why the hell will you generalize? My step mom was more of a mother to me than my real mom even till today. Thanks mummy.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by absoluteSuccess: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
passionate88:
I just hate/detest this step mom thing

OK.

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by AreaFada2: 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
delishpot:
Some women need deliverance true true. Treating the poor innocent kids like they are animals.

My mom was a stepmom, but she was closer to my step brother than us her kids. It was his mom that turned him against us. Maybe His mom thought mom was just being nice to steal him from her. He was a good brother until shiii hit the fan.

Very common thing. They will brainwash & claim babalawo or pastor saw vision that the other woman is just nice the draw her step kids close and harm them without suspicion.

Only few step kids are wise & strong enough to see through the evil machinations of their own biological mum. After all

The seed of discord is often sowed by a woman. The daughters often mostly side with their mum, preparing them for a career as a bad step-mum, bad daughter-in-law and so on. shocked

Often when you see a child emerge from such a toxic motherly influence unscathed, he/she is often extremely nice.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by jojosweet(f): 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
spidey77:
Women n dia wah ala.....funny enuf u will rarely see a stepdad like dat....and no matter what she wud still eyeing d small 1
nowadays the step dad be sexually molesting the step child.. there is no exception to the act ojare undecided

5 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by delishpot: 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
AreaFada2:

Very common thing. They will brainwash & claim babalawo or pastor saw vision that the other woman is just nice the draw her step kids close and harm them without suspicion.

Only few step kids are wise & strong enough to see through the evil machinations of their own biological mum. After all

The seed of discord is often sowed by a woman. The daughters often mostly side with their mum, preparing them for a career as a bad step-mum, bad daughter-in-law and so on. shocked

Often when you see a child emerge from such a toxic motherly influence unscathed, he/she is often extremely nice.

Na so we see am o. His mom did a shitty job of raising him in the end. By Gods grace, he is recovering g all the canker worm has eaten. It is well.

jojosweet:
nowadays the step dad be sexually molesting the step child.. there is no exception to the act ojare undecided

Very correct. Many step dads negative actions are hidden because the children involved (mostly girls) do not open up about sexual molestation out of fear. If many step daughters start saying what their step dads did to them ehn, one would weep for them. Its just that the women's own is physical and kids are willing to open up about physical and mental abuse while they hide sexual abuses they endured. Plus step dads are not as common as step moms. So the probability of a step mom doing some shii is higher than that of step dad

3 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Pangea: 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
jaykaylegend:
I still wonder why step moms behave like that...

You would be surprised to know that it is basically a survival instinct!
Right from the female animals that eat the kids or the babies of their rivals.
Its an evolutionary instinct to maintain only the survival of their genetic line.
They consider kids from other women as a rival to their own kids, so they try to remove the competition.
This is basically a chemical impulse from their hormones.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Sunnypar(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
coldsummer:

[/size]
join www.mitacy.com
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by hrhobi1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
cherylsmith:
Oh blimey!

Oh Blimey!! Mind ur language? Plz be my wife.
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pavore9:
Most times the maltreated step-child ends up becoming the shining light of the family!

Not most times from experience. All the Time

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by absoluteSuccess: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
spidey77:
Women n dia wah ala.....funny enuf u will rarely see a stepdad like dat....and no matter what she wud still eyeing d small 1

step dad step mum, any difference?
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
I bet my younger siblings will relate to these embarassed
I hope they get outta that place too,very soon,
Winch woman undecided

I love you,mum
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pangea:

You would be surprised to know that it is basically a survival instinct!
Right from the female animals that eat the kids or the babies of their rivals.
Its an evolutionary instinct to maintain only the survival of their genetic line.
They consider kids from other women as a rival to their own kids and they want to remove the competition.
This is basically a chemical impulse from their hormones.
eh eh!shocked

see philosopher grin

clap for yourself, Sigmund Freud. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
jojosweet:

Not nowadays, it's been so for a very long time. Just that internet now brings information & news all around the world closer to us, unlike in those days where no one knows what goes on in the next neighborhood.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by LEXYCOM: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
This is so touching becos I was brought up by my step mum after my biological mum left me to die at a tender age......but I must tell u, my step mum has been the best mum I can ever dream off

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Pangea: 3:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
Joavid:

eh eh!shocked

see philosopher grin

clap for yourself, Sigmund Freud. grin

That's basically the truth!
All females, whether animal or human have this possessive attitude towards their kids and hatred for the kids of their rivals.
Thank God, the world is civilised now and the worst they can do is what the op put up,
In the stone age, they simply murder the step children!
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
My step mother? Wow she is very gud... Love her dearly, she is as gud as a mother...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
My step mother? Wow she is very gud... Love her dearly, she is as gud as a mother... There is a gud mother in another mother.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
tonytony208:

Yours occurs 1 in a million times. Thanks

if any man needs a very good wife, either as a new wife or one because of death of his partner. Let him first loves God and pick a woman who cares for the good for jesus and he will enjoy what peace are progress he can't explain in his household.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience When Living With A Relative. / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.