Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom (45491 Views)

10 Hilarious Things You Can Relate To If You Grew Up In An African Home (photo) / What Are The Superstitious Beliefs You Grew Up With As A Child? / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by delishpot: 9:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
jojosweet:
there is also the step dad and step son..peodophile's usually has no boundary mark..its is just that in the sick world we live in, when it comes to child domestic violence and abuse finger are hastily pointed to women.

You made a point there.
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by jworos(m): 10:28pm On Jun 04, 2016
My step mum, is nice and pretty cool up till now, I and my half bro's and sists,if you look at us/our family, you'll never know we're from different women.
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tank God I don't have α step mum

1 Like

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lolaabokoku:
Tank God I don't have α step mum
Spot on! Nobody can ever replace my mother!
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by johhnnie(m): 2:28am On Jun 05, 2016
richidinho:
grin
faith and hope at work
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by amtaken(f): 9:30am On Jun 05, 2016
amtaken:
Some stepdads will be claiming to be nice to their step children but they will be raping them!

Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by tng(f): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2016
tonytony208:

Your step mum can never love you like her kids....never. Don't forget your mom shared your dad with her......and that in itself is hate-inspiring. You will be the one to pay for your mom's "sins".

Unfortunately for most but not ALL.
Re: 12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nobody in this life can replace my mother....I no dey carry that woman play o.I just pray for God to keep her for me,A woman that spend all her income on 4 children school fees

To those that were raised by step mums,God has not forgotten u.One love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Has Been Poisoning My Meals Since 2008, Husband Tells Court / Man Surprises Wife With A Car For Not Leaving Him When He Was Broke / Advice To Single Ladies Approaching 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.