Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

MTN Has Done It Again - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Done It Again (8690 Views)

MTN Has Landed The Big Train............ For Student / MTN Has Done It Again (part II) / Mtn Has Started Wiping Their Free Data Given Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Has Done It Again by Dam5reey(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hmmm All this insults you are sharing....

Clueless is not an insult....

If you are using and android phone and you don't know how to check your data usage then you're Clueless indeed...

Show a screen shot of your data usage and your remaining balance.... Simple

This is my 3.5GB for 2K usage and balance

2.15GB plus 1492MB that's 3.5GB... If this does not tally then you can create a thread with proofs

Re: MTN Has Done It Again by pacespot(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2016
bobo65:
Mr Man don't compare the N25 500mb to the 1.5gb for 1k, I think u are the only person that doesn't have a probs with that mtn plan.
I'm a data reseller and ppl that know about the mtn data still rather buy from me than mtn cos of their horrible charging rate

Don't just come out here and be defending mtn because I doubt if u make much use of the internet

How much is your MTN 1.5GB SME Data, for Airtime transfer?
Re: MTN Has Done It Again by pacespot(m): 9:00am On Jun 06, 2016
bobo65:
Mr Man don't compare the N25 500mb to the 1.5gb for 1k, I think u are the only person that doesn't have a probs with that mtn plan.
I'm a data reseller and ppl that know about the mtn data still rather buy from me than mtn cos of their horrible charging rate

Don't just come out here and be defending mtn because I doubt if u make much use of the internet

How much is your MTN 1.5GB SME Data, for Airtime?
Re: MTN Has Done It Again by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Timijo:
I was been skeptical about writing this; but since my effort to reach them on customer care line has proved abortive I have no choice than to voice out here.
I was happy when I heard that MTN has increased #1000 plan to 1.5Gb. I subscribed for this data last week and I was giving 1. 5Gb data.
I started using it, until Thursday 2 when it stopped. I checked my data balance and I was told that I have exhausted my data. What! Within a week? I did not stream line video online. I only use it for whatsapp and browsing web pages.
I have called their customer care line but they did not pick. I regretted subscribing to this new MTN data.

You can now contact mtn and airtel through whatsapp. See their numbers http://www.etechgist.com/2016/05/mtn-airtel-introduces-live-whatsapp.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Review: Infinix Hot Note Pro Vs Infinix Zero 2 / Help!!! I Just Got Scammed On Jiji. What Can I Do To Recover My Money / Airtel 2good! 20k/sec To All Networks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.