Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Daily Devotional -the Humble Immaculate Heart Of Virgin Mary The Mother Of Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Devotional -the Humble Immaculate Heart Of Virgin Mary The Mother Of Jesus (270 Views)

Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) / Roman Catholic Dioceses Nationwide Being Consecrated To Immaculate Heart Of Mary / Is Mary The Mother Of God? Is Mary The Theotokos (God-bearer)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Devotional -the Humble Immaculate Heart Of Virgin Mary The Mother Of Jesus by Jadmchris(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Daily reflection:
Today is a day that we celebrate the immaculate heart of Mary,it comes after the feast of the sacred Heart of Jesus. This shows the closeness of Mary's heart to the heart of Jesus. The feast reminds us of the way Virgin Mary lived her life,the joy,the sorrows,the drive and the hidden passion. When she was visited by Angel Gabriel her response was "let it be done to me according to your word" because of the love she had for God's will. She was made to suffer in agony due to the death of his son Jesus but she accepted the faith because of God's love. Due to the love she also have for the world, she revealed how she wished that nations be consecrated to her immaculate heart which lead to the practice of devotion to the immaculate heart of Mary which started on 1855, ever since that time the practice has become part of the Catholic Church. Christians are advised to imitate her. Our daily devotional today would move us to make amends for offending our holy mother ( Virgin Mary) and ask for her mercy so that she can bring us at peace with her son Jesus an try our possible best to emulate her way of life and be free from all sins.

Daily quote

You must pray for him, my child. it's is to such as that our blessed mother comes nearest

Willa Cather

Catholic daily reading
Holy mass: White
First reading- 2Tim 4:1-8
Psalm 71:8-9. 14-15ab.16-17.22
Gospel - Mt 5:3

Prayers
Reflect for some minutes on how Mary suffered due to the death of his son Jesus and how his son saved the world
Thank the God for all the things he have done in your life to this day
Lets pray-God I pray for you to create in me a pure heart like that of the Virgin Mary and also be living my life according to the way you please in Jesus name. Amen
Pray for the forgiveness of sin and the conversion of sinners in the whole world.

PLEASE SAVE A SOUL TODAY BY SHARING TO OTHERS AS GOD BLESS YOU

source: http://catholicchurchdevotional..com.ng/2016/06/the-humble-immaculate-heart-of-virgin.html

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Difference? / Open Heaven Devotional (sun. 02/07/2016) / Sin Versus Weights.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.