Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr (5443 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by cybernaut(m): 2:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls what is the different between squeeze page and landing page. Thank you.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by bizgenius1: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
It's 3:34 already
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 6:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hello Guys. So sorry we are way out of time. The WhatsApp group has been heating up and we have covered a lot. If you have not joined yet do so now so you get the full chat transcript. We will update this thread with the first lesson soon.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 05, 2016
BLWeb:
Hello Guys. So sorry we are way out of time. The WhatsApp group has been heating up and we have covered a lot. If you have not joined yet do so now so you get the full chat transcript. We will update this thread with the first lesson soon.

CC
Missylissy
Wheesin
Dygeasy
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by jonaboy: 8:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Really learned a lot from the whatsapp group. Thanks op.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by sharof: 8:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
IF U ARE NOT ON THE WHATSAPP GROUP ARE REALLY MISSING!
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
sharof:
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
jonaboy:
Really learned a lot from the whatsapp group. Thanks op.
sharof:
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by OXCUBA: 10:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
ajsans:

Oga OXACUBA you come forget to share us that your story of how you take hit that four figure domain flipping.

https://www.nairaland.com/3086121/domain-flipping-experience-revealed#45313535

GET READY I WILL DO IT SOON .......

BUT NOT ON FIVERR THREAD

I HOPE THIS LINK

https://www.nairaland.com/3086121/domain-flipping-experience-revealed#45313535

HAS REVEALED HIS EXPERIENCE ..... THAT YOU ARE ALSO EAGER TO .... LEARN FROM.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by OXCUBA: 11:01pm On Jun 05, 2016
BLWeb:

HEY ... YOU CAN'T KEEP TO YOUR WORDS ....

GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD ... AND READ YOUR POST ..

YOU SAID .. YOU WILL START THE TRAINING HERE.

LATER .. YOU SAID THA YOU WILL START IT BY 3:00PM

MEHN ... YOU ARE JUST CONFUSE ....

NA MUST ..... EVERYBODY .... GO JOIN YOU FOR WHATSAPP?

3 Likes

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2016
OXCUBA:

HEY ... YOU CAN'T KEEP TO YOUR WORDS ....

GO TO THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD ... AND READ YOUR POST ..

YOU SAID .. YOU WILL START THE TRAINING HERE.

LATER .. YOU SAID THA YOU WILL START IT BY 3:00PM

MEHN ... YOU ARE JUST CONFUSE ....

NA MUST ..... EVERYBODY .... GO JOIN YOU FOR WHATSAPP?

Sorry Bro,

The thing is activities on the group is really massive and i have jobs i'm also working on at the same time.
But i'll do justice to the topic today for those not on whatsapp.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 11:04am On Jun 06, 2016
And we've been posting numbers without getting added

I smell SCAM or EBook lipsrsealed undecided
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by tafrica(m): 1:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Everything na scam for nairaland. The OP has stated that no one should drop his/her number, just check OP's signature, copy his number and add on whatsapp, tell him to add you up.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
khassy:

Some of you don't follow instruction. I said you guys should stop posting your personal details ah ah angry
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by sammyrollo: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
I was so surprised by what BLWeb did to me, fine i contacted him to add me to the group which he did but after that he was just disturbing me to drop my mail so he can forward the previous chat to me but i told him not to worry that i will continue from where they stop the next thing i see is that I WAS BEEN REMOVED AND BLOCK FROM THE GROUP CHAT. please guyz i just want to warn you to be careful with him ok? because i dont know the reason why he did that to me. #i'mjustthinking
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
sammyrollo:
I was so surprised by what BLWeb did to me, fine i contacted him to add me to the group which he did but after that he was just disturbing me to drop my mail so he can forward the previous chat to me but i told him not to worry that i will continue from where they stop the next thing i see is that I WAS BEEN REMOVED AND BLOCK FROM THE GROUP CHAT. please guyz i just want to warn you to be careful with him ok? because i dont know the reason why he did that to me. #i'mjustthinking

Why do we request your email - We notice that when you join a group you can't read previous messages, so we send you the full chat transcript to have an idea of the full discussion.
Well, it is not mandatory you be a part of the group and if you are being removed you do not need to cry foul. You can't just join in the middle and pretend to understand what we have been doing since yesterday. There has been over 300 messages of good FREE info. So you need that info to know where we are coming from and where we are going so you don't be a confusion in our midst as time goes on. So if you feel you know it all, then there is no need for you to be with us.I hope you understand me.

@Everyone

Our First Chat session Yesterday is already uploaded in the first thread. You can follow the steps and get started with us.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by sammyrollo: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
BLWeb:

Why do we request your email - We notice that when you join a group you can't read previous messages, so we send you the full chat transcript to have an idea of the full discussion.
Well, it is not mandatory you be a part of the group and if you are being removed you do not need to cry foul. You can't just join in the middle and pretend to understand what we have been doing since yesterday. There has been over 300 messages of good FREE info. So you need that info to know where we are coming from and where we are going so you don't be a confusion in our midst as time goes on. So if you feel you know it all, then there is no need for you to be with us.I hope you understand me.

@Everyone

Our First Chat session Yesterday is already uploaded in the first thread. You can follow the steps and get started with us.

All the best with your tutorial bro grin shocked cool
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
khassy:

This is the reason many nigerians youths keep on going unproductive and then put the blame on someone else.
What we are doing is free but it is going to be Team Work.

In details this is it:

We will train you totally how to get started on Fiverr FOR FREE, help you along the way to set up your account, assist you in promoting your service, then when you have a client for a landing page design job/ website job, we take care of it and then you earn a share of the profit.

So basically it's like Outsourcing and Leveraging on an existing service to make money on fiverr in a huge and hot market. We look towards a plan that will enable participants to only work 30 minutes - 1 hour a day finding clients, converting them while we do the design work.

If you think this is still scam, i'm sorry for you. You can read our first chat session and have a feel of what you are missing, also that might help you get started in your own way though the info is just a starting point.

But if you don't join the group today before 6pm, there will be no more room for you as the door will be closed. We only need a small group of people so we can work effectively together as a team.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 2:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
sammyrollo:

All the best with your tutorial bro grin shocked cool

Thank You Bro grin grin

Everyone is excited for todays session cool
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
BLWeb:

@Everyone

Mtcheww.
As if you're teaching anything new

Is it how to open an account or how to create gig that is interesting

Yeye d smell

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
BLWeb:

This is the reason many nigerians youths keep on going unproductive and then put the blame on someone else.
What we are doing is free but it is going to be Team Work.

In details this is it:

We will train you totally how to get started on Fiverr FOR FREE, help you along the way to set up your account, assist you in promoting your service, then when you have a client for a landing page design job/ website job, we take care of it and then you earn a share of the profit.

So basically it's like Outsourcing and Leveraging on an existing service to make money on fiverr in a huge and hot market. We look towards a plan that will enable participants to only work 30 minutes - 1 hour a day finding clients, converting them while we do the design work.

If you think this is still scam, i'm sorry for you. You can read our first chat session and have a feel of what you are missing, also that might help you get started in your own way though the info is just a starting point.

But if you don't join the group today before 6pm, there will be no more room for you as the door will be closed. We only need a small group of people so we can work effectively together as a team.

Just go over your first post and see how misleading you are

If you can't teach me how to do it completely why starting, so I should get the job and outsource to you and then get a stipend for that while you get the chunk

Mtchewwwwwwww

Yeye d smell and then you'll start harvesting emails in the name of sending the transcripts to them... I laugh in cryptic undecided

Go to this thread and see what is meant by helping people

https://www.nairaland.com/2947212/exclusive-how-make-level-2

Orisirisi scammer.... Mod delete this fvcking thread .... Am so outta here.... Dumbfurks
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by schoolboi: 7:39am On Jun 07, 2016
khassy:

If you can't teach me how to do it completely why starting, so I should get the job and outsource to you and then get a stipend for that while you get the chunk

Mtchewwwwwwww

Yeye d smell and then you'll start harvesting emails in the name of sending the transcripts to them... I laugh in cryptic undecided

Orisirisi scammer.... Mod delete this fvcking thread .... Am so outta here.... Dumbfurks
don't mind the scammer, he is only teaching them how to open a fiverr account and create a gig, and when they get the job, he will be the one creating the landing page and collect huge percentage from the job and give you peanuts. At the end you won't learn how to create any landing page.
anyone that falls for this is on his own,there are lots of thread on Nairaland for anyone that want to really make it on fiverr.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 7:54am On Jun 07, 2016
khassy:

Mtchewwwwwwww

schoolboi:

don't mind the scammer, he is only teaching them how to open a fiverr account and create a gig, and when they get the job, he will be the one creating the landing page and collect huge percentage from the job and give you peanuts. At the end you won't learn how to create any landing page.
anyone that falls for this is on his own,there are lots of thread on Nairaland for anyone that want to really make it on fiverr.

At certain points in time, Fools and jesters will show up to dissuade well meaning people from imminent success. I'll treat these fools ignorance shortly grin
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 7:56am On Jun 07, 2016
khassy:

Mtcheww.
As if you're teaching anything new

Is it how to open an account or how to create gig that is interesting

Yeye d smell

I'll treat your folly in a short while
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:12am On Jun 07, 2016
BLWeb:

I'll treat your folly in a short while

(1) (2) (3)

Nigeria’s Forex Inflow Hits $15bn In First Quarter / Using Voodoo Or Charms To Win Big In Football Betting! / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.