Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,260 members, 7,846,199 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr (5445 Views)

How To Make Money On Fiverr: A Beginner’s Guide / Mentorship Training: 12 Months Strategy To Making $1000 Monthly / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by sharof: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2016
schoolboi:

don't mind the scammer, he is only teaching them how to open a fiverr account and create a gig, and when they get the job, he will be the one creating the landing page and collect huge percentage from the job and give you peanuts. At the end you won't learn how to create any landing page.
anyone that falls for this is on his own,there are lots of thread on Nairaland for anyone that want to really make it on fiverr.
If u cannot help others to make some money online, why don't you just kick your ass off this place and don't dissuade others from trying things out. Did he request any money from you? So, how is he a scammer?
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 9:15am On Jun 07, 2016
BLWeb:

I'll treat your folly in a short while

I still stand by my words... You're absolutely doing nothing just teaching people how to open an account and then scam them in the name of helping them... Why not teach them how to make the landing pages if you want to be so GENEROUS...the moment I heard WhatsApp group... I knew it would come to this and just so you know I'm also on the group and its nothing but a bunch of rubbish . Mtchewwwww

PS
Not all of us are fiverr newbies so take your stupyd and useless scam somewhere else.... I'll still be here to answer your question...

Orisirisi gbefu

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2016
khassy:

I still stand by my words... You're absolutely doing nothing just teaching people how to open an account and then scam them in the name of helping them... Why not teach them how to make the landing pages if you want to be so GENEROUS...the moment I heard WhatsApp group... I knew it would come to this and just so you know I'm also on the group and its nothing but a bunch of rubbish . Mtchewwwww

PS
Not all of us are fiverr newbies so take your stupyd and useless scam somewhere else.... I'll still be here to answer your question...

Orisirisi gbefu

I will treat your folly soon trust me cool, when i'm done with work on Ground.

@All New class session transcripts will be coming up soon and new updates. Watch out
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by needinfo: 11:03am On Jun 07, 2016
BLWeb:

Daniel, I will treat your folly soon trust me cool, when i'm done with work on Ground.

@All New class session transcripts will be coming up soon and new updates. Watch out
i have gone through the whole thread but nothing you have said so far aside mentioning whatsapp group. Your topic says earn money on fiverr creating landing page but you are marketing whatsapp group. You also said you were going to start the training on nairaland on the 5th of june but up till now nothing to write home about. Why are you bring whatsapp group here when you are using nairaland to pass the message. Trust me your intentions are not good. If you have some thing to teach, nairaland can contain it. Whatsapp should not be compulsory. You are just not transparent with your words
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 12:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
BLWeb:

Daniel, I will treat your folly soon trust me cool, when i'm done with work on Ground.

And I'll be right here waiting to birat your damn ass when the time comes... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Keep deciebing those innocent peeps oooo.. And just so you know I intentionally let everyone know who I was... I mean dafuq should I be afraid of you

PS
I'm a level 1 seller already (actually this is my second level 1 so I don't see anything new that you want to teach)

My demands are simple.. If you want to help. HELP.... if you don't want... FVCK OFF stop scamming people

Mtchewwwwwwwww
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
needinfo:
i have gone through the whole thread but nothing you have said so far aside mentioning whatsapp group. Your topic says earn money on fiverr creating landing page but you are marketing whatsapp group. You also said you were going to start the training on nairaland on the 5th of june but up till now nothing to write home about. Why are you bring whatsapp group here when you are using nairaland to pass the message. Trust me your intentions are not good. If you have some thing to teach, nairaland can contain it. Whatsapp should not be compulsory. You are just not transparent with your words

Trust me you're missing nothing brother... The nigga is just trying to get innocent minds to scam... He's such a lowlife ......

Mtchewwwwwwww
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
needinfo:

The whatsapp group has been really busy, so thats why we have devoted more time over there. If you take your time to read the first post you would see the update and you can even download our first class session chat. I hope you understand. It is not a must you join the group as i'll be updating the thread with our session chats so others who don't have whatsapp can learn also
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 12:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
khassy:

Trust me you're missing nothing brother... The nigga is just trying to get innocent minds to scam... He's such a lowlife ......

Mtchewwwwwwww

Adams, You are a level one seller, I see.

Now let me address your stupidity. Take your time and go through all my threads and all posts i have ever created, I guess that will spin your salty brain a bit.

Like i said, fools like you come around at times to disrupt proceedings so i would tackle you like one. If you do not provide proof that i have scammed you Idiot, then be sure to face issues for slandering because you are just in abuja here and unilorin is not far away, you would not be far from a pick-up.

Now let me lecture you. Not everyone knows what fiverr is, so for you to assume everyone that comes to this thread knows the inner workings of fiverr would make you an ignorant dwarf. Now tell me, how long did it take you to get to Level one? And what service are you offering, doing $5 jobs, and you touting level one status as an achievement? You must be an insane goat!

Let me tone it down a little bit and educate you.

I own a business, Passionet Business International, duly registered with the CAC (while you are still rushing to tanks with bucket to fetch water in unilorin). Now our business is this, we offer Support Services to Small Business, Entrepreneurs and Start-ups. So our main goal is help as many people as possible to get started with their business so they can get the essential services they need to grow, probably without any expenses. One platform we want to achieve this is through this program because what we teach is what works for us as many here have come to attest on this thread.

Fiverr is a real business, and it is not an hobby for a fool like you who needs the few dollars to survive in school, or to show off with little girls. We do this to enable people see how they can use Fiverr to jumpstart their business and earn money for themselves. That's why OUTSOURCING is a great way to begin. Outsourcing made India what it is today. So any smart nigerian would know that he has to leverage on an existing business to make money for himself. Many importation gurus would smack you on the head for denying you don't agree with me. grin

If i told you this, that you can make money on fiverr by outsourcing, would you call me a liar? Not at all, because that's what many rich folks have been doing, Leveraging on an existing service to make money in a smart way. That's why this program is a real joy for people because they don't have to go through the rigors and stress of building the landing pages and doing the design. Also we both agree it is not everyone that has the technical experience of doing this.

Then will it be right for us to say: Go and open a fiverr account, anyhow you get your client we don't care, just bring them to us and we do it? No, that would be foolhardly. So we created a system according to our company goals where we would train People for FREE on how they would create their account SPECIFICALLY TARGETING LANDING PAGE DESIGN NICHE (did you get that into your skull?), Open their account and maintain it the right way. Then we daily give them promotion tips and digital marketing training (FOR FREE also) on how to acquire their clients, when they get their client, we convert them into paying customers and work on their projects.

But one thing you don't know is Our reward system: When you bring in a client and we successfully complete the job, You get 50% share of the profits, When you get 10+ clients, your profits jump to 60%, and from 50+ clients you get 80% (formerly 70%). Now, i hope you do know how fiverr works, the owner of the account can only withdraw his funds. So tell me you idiot, how we are ripping people off, when they are responsible for withdrawing their funds and sending us our share of the work.

We want to create a business based on honesty, integrity and hard work, and we hope our reward system won't make people rip us off. It will be foolhardly for someone to run away with a couple of hundred of dollars when he can stay on the long haul and do business with us profitably. Who ever runs away from a tab flowing with constant honey? Well i bet short-timers like you would do that.

Now Adams, you need to stop cyber-bullying when you don't even have the facts to back up your idiotic statements online. When you make inflammatory remarks with no valid back-up, you end up ruining yourself and your upcoming young life. I took the time out not to write to you because as a child you deserve a slap from an Elder, but to other young ones who may also be angry like you and follow the blame game without recourse.

So if it is because i didn't come on nairaland to share the same training that's making you go insane, accept my apologies.
But i do hope you read your books in school, because if you do read, you should go back to the first post (updated) and download our Whatsapp chat session. You will learn some new things in there, trust me. I'll be updating this thread with our previous whatsapp chat, so you don't need to be in the group to learn and also we will be dropping some nuggets of info just like i have done in this post on a frequent basis, when we have time from working on projects though wink

There is so much i can teach you for your success on fiverr and in life generally. The only thing you need to stop is your cyber bullying, it makes you foolish and ignorant.

schoolboi:

don't mind the scammer, he is only teaching them how to open a fiverr account and create a gig, and when they get the job, he will be the one creating the landing page and collect huge percentage from the job and give you peanuts. At the end you won't learn how to create any landing page.
anyone that falls for this is on his own,there are lots of thread on Nairaland for anyone that want to really make it on fiverr.

And you, idiot in arms with khassy, please read the above post and "Receive Sense" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by jenykaris(f): 1:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
your message and idea is clear Blweb, the explanation you gave is cool but the insults where unnecessary. nice idea by the way, will join your whatsapp group soon.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by naijatechworld: 2:18pm On Jun 07, 2016
BLWeb:
My Brothers and Sisters,
Your presence on this thread means that you are destined for financial improvement in your life as long as you can get started on this business using fiverr.

Today I'm going to show you how you can earn at least $1000 monthly on fiverr by designing landing pages. And the most interesting part, you don't need to know how to design landing pages.

If you are already busy with other money making business on fiverr I'm sorry this ain't for you because your dedication will be low. This is for someone getting to know fiverr for the first time, for those who are looking towards leveraging on a top notch service to make money on fiverr and for newbies generally who want to make $1000 the next month.

I will be starting the training here and trust me it's going to be loaded. But you can also request to join the WhatsApp group by WhatsApping me on 07052463115 where we will be sharing new details before it enters this thread.

YOU DONT NEED ANY INVESTMENT TO GET STARTED, ONLY YOUR BROWSING DATA AND YOUR DOGGED COMMITMENT AND ZEAL.

So I need to know the numbers of interested participants so we can proceed. Just indicate your interest in any language but don't drop any of your personal details please.

UPDATE

The download link to our First chat session is Attached here

You can read it in notepad and have a clear idea of the whole program.

We are starting the new session today by 6pm. We would stop accepting requests after today's session.

Please add me to your group my number is. Please, add me. I know Im late but please add me.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 2:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
@naijatechworld

Please remove your number from the thread. Contact my whatsapp number directly.

You can download the first transcript in the first post.

1 Like

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
jenykaris:
your message and idea is clear Blweb, the explanation you gave is cool but the insults where unnecessary. nice idea by the way, will join your whatsapp group soon.

Actually i deal with people on a personal level. I give respect to those that earn it and to fools i dish them their own meal. We should never give room to cyber-bullies.

I'll be expecting you. But do well to download our first chat transcript and read through.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by Qlegend(m): 2:55pm On Jun 07, 2016
@khassy I'm quite surprised at your attitude towards BLweb. Are you even sure you know what this word "scammer" means? I doubt you do.

I have learnt a lot from BLweb through the whatsapp group and I do not regret signing up for the group because it has been adding values to my life.

BLweb never deceived US. Right from day one, he made his intentions known and it was well welcomed by me and so many others in the group.

Just know that what he has to offer isn't for everybody.. If you feel you're a level one seller and you know it all.. Then please kindly walk and stop randomly calling people scammers.

Thanks
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by BLWeb: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
Now you can download the Session in PDF. It will be readable in a better way like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/okjkrbd8wl0j17m/WhatsApp%20Chat%20with%20Fiverr%20Webdesign%20Masters%20-2%281%29.pdf?dl=0

2 Likes

Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by naijatechworld: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
BLWeb:
@naijatechworld

Please remove your number from the thread. Contact my whatsapp number directly.

You can download the first transcript in the first post.

Okay, thank you sir. I appreciate it.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by schoolboi: 6:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
BLWeb:
Now you can download the Session in PDF. It will be readable in a better way like this:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/okjkrbd8wl0j17m/WhatsApp%20Chat%20with%20Fiverr%20Webdesign%20Masters%20-2%281%29.pdf?dl=0
Apologies bro for calling you a scammer. Having gone through your previous comment, i would advice you to edit the topic of your thread since your fellow whatsapp group members will not be creating the landing pages themselves but rather outsourcing it to you. With that i will give new members a clear picture of what your thread is all about.Thank you.
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 10:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
Qlegend:
@khassy I'm quite surprised at your attitude towards BLweb. Are you even sure you know what this word "scammer" means? I doubt you do.

I have learnt a lot from BLweb through the whatsapp group and I do not regret signing up for the group because it has been adding values to my life.

BLweb never deceived US. Right from day one, he made his intentions known and it was well welcomed by me and so many others in the group.

Just know that what he has to offer isn't for everybody.. If you feel you're a level one seller and you know it all.. Then please kindly walk and stop randomly calling people scammers.

Thanks

undecided undecided undecided
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by khassy(m): 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
BLWeb:

Adams, You are a level one seller, I see.

Now let me address your stupidity. Take your time and go through all my threads and all posts i have ever created, I guess that will spin your salty brain a bit.

Like i said, fools like you come around at times to disrupt proceedings so i would tackle you like one. If you do not provide proof that i have scammed you Idiot, then be sure to face issues for slandering because you are just in abuja here and unilorin is not far away, you would not be far from a pick-up.

Now let me lecture you. Not everyone knows what fiverr is, so for you to assume everyone that comes to this thread knows the inner workings of fiverr would make you an ignorant dwarf. Now tell me, how long did it take you to get to Level one? And what service are you offering, doing $5 jobs, and you touting level one status as an achievement? You must be an insane goat!

Let me tone it down a little bit and educate you.

I own a business, Passionet Business International, duly registered with the CAC (while you are still rushing to tanks with bucket to fetch water in unilorin). Now our business is this, we offer Support Services to Small Business, Entrepreneurs and Start-ups. So our main goal is help as many people as possible to get started with their business so they can get the essential services they need to grow, probably without any expenses. One platform we want to achieve this is through this program because what we teach is what works for us as many here have come to attest on this thread.

Fiverr is a real business, and it is not an hobby for a fool like you who needs the few dollars to survive in school, or to show off with little girls. We do this to enable people see how they can use Fiverr to jumpstart their business and earn money for themselves. That's why OUTSOURCING is a great way to begin. Outsourcing made India what it is today. So any smart nigerian would know that he has to leverage on an existing business to make money for himself. Many importation gurus would smack you on the head for denying you don't agree with me. grin

If i told you this, that you can make money on fiverr by outsourcing, would you call me a liar? Not at all, because that's what many rich folks have been doing, Leveraging on an existing service to make money in a smart way. That's why this program is a real joy for people because they don't have to go through the rigors and stress of building the landing pages and doing the design. Also we both agree it is not everyone that has the technical experience of doing this.

Then will it be right for us to say: Go and open a fiverr account, anyhow you get your client we don't care, just bring them to us and we do it? No, that would be foolhardly. So we created a system according to our company goals where we would train People for FREE on how they would create their account SPECIFICALLY TARGETING LANDING PAGE DESIGN NICHE (did you get that into your skull?), Open their account and maintain it the right way. Then we daily give them promotion tips and digital marketing training (FOR FREE also) on how to acquire their clients, when they get their client, we convert them into paying customers and work on their projects.

But one thing you don't know is Our reward system: When you bring in a client and we successfully complete the job, You get 50% share of the profits, When you get 10+ clients, your profits jump to 60%, and from 50+ clients you get 80% (formerly 70%). Now, i hope you do know how fiverr works, the owner of the account can only withdraw his funds. So tell me you idiot, how we are ripping people off, when they are responsible for withdrawing their funds and sending us our share of the work.

We want to create a business based on honesty, integrity and hard work, and we hope our reward system won't make people rip us off. It will be foolhardly for someone to run away with a couple of hundred of dollars when he can stay on the long haul and do business with us profitably. Who ever runs away from a tab flowing with constant honey? Well i bet short-timers like you would do that.

Now Adams, you need to stop cyber-bullying when you don't even have the facts to back up your idiotic statements online. When you make inflammatory remarks with no valid back-up, you end up ruining yourself and your upcoming young life. I took the time out not to write to you because as a child you deserve a slap from an Elder, but to other young ones who may also be angry like you and follow the blame game without recourse.

So if it is because i didn't come on nairaland to share the same training that's making you go insane, accept my apologies.
But i do hope you read your books in school, because if you do read, you should go back to the first post (updated) and download our Whatsapp chat session. You will learn some new things in there, trust me. I'll be updating this thread with our previous whatsapp chat, so you don't need to be in the group to learn and also we will be dropping some nuggets of info just like i have done in this post on a frequent basis, when we have time from working on projects though wink

There is so much i can teach you for your success on fiverr and in life generally. The only thing you need to stop is your cyber bullying, it makes you foolish and ignorant.

And you, idiot in arms with khassy, please read the above post and "Receive Sense" grin grin

Hahahahahahahah... Too lengthy and boring writeup by one serial fraudstar

Firstly, so you're really that jobless to take your time and go through my posts on NL ... Thought I was even talking with someone reasonable undecidedundecided

Secondly, you started with "Learn how to design landing pages blablabla" and later switched to "outsource it to us blablabla" dumbfuck why not just come out clean and stop playing hide and seek... We not as clueless as you think we are.. Useless being undecidedg lipsrsealed

Thirdly, why making it seem as if maintaining a foreign fiverr acct is robot science... Dafuq man ... What's so complicated in that that you're dropping long epistles about... You really are sick in the head cool cool

Fourthly... You must be irredeemably stvpid to think simply because you're done with school and own a biz (which for furk sake may just be another dumb lie) you're more successful or have more money than we students undecidedundecided shows your level of thinking grin grin

Lastly, I'm a student and proud to be one... You on the other hand YOU'RE A FURKING SCAMMER, UNREPENTANT LIAR, GOOD-FOR-NOTHING IDIOT, UNAPOLOGETICALLY STVPID AND AWESOMELY BRAINLESS INDIVIDUAL WITH THE BODY OF A 35YEAR OLD AND BRAINS OF A 5YEAR OLD KID

FURK YOU AND STAY FURKED....Swerve undecided undecided

orisirisi gbefu wink wink wink
Re: How To Earn $1000 Monthly Designing Landing Pages On Fiverr by puskin: 2:46am On Jun 08, 2016
.....misleading thread.
.....creating a whatsapp group and discreetly soliciting for people to join.

(1) (2) (3)

Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? / DSTV HAUNTING DONGLE SELLERS: A NEED FOR CAUTION BY ALL AND SUNDRY / Using Voodoo Or Charms To Win Big In Football Betting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.