Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) (56860 Views)

Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS / Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) / Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by obiremy: 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2016
Two men were found dead while stealing electricity cables in Orji Community, a nearby town in Owerri, the Imo State Capital.

According to reports, the suspected thieves reportedly went to steal electricity cables connected to a transformer around 2am on the fateful day, but got electrocuted in the process.

Electricity was reportedly restored while they were in the process of stealing the cables.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/vandals-electrocuted-to-death-while.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by obiremy: 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2016

1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 04, 2016
The reward of the wicked.

39 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by favourmic(m): 6:53pm On Jun 04, 2016
One chance hell fire straight

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Poorboy: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmmm even as i poor so, last thing on my mind na to steal... Brother's & Sister's to thief no good ooo, if u b thief you go only read dis message pass without clicking like to dis comment.

417 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by eleko1: 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Shebi that man inspired them to Steal.cos STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. Good for them sad

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by atiku4President(m): 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na was o
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by DesChyko: 6:56pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na three people I dey see o. But in case na two, no vex. Na weekend we dey.
Meanwhile, RIP no get head for this violent death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by MisterGrace: 6:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
undecided
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by keypad1: 7:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
I wont say rip to them. Pls dont force me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Slikbae: 7:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
hell fire straight. no judgement needed.

6 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Slikbae: 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
I see your moniker is "PoorBoy".

You do not know what self proclamation can do to someone. If you end up poor, wretched and miserable tomorrow you will start blaming your grandmother in the village right?
Poorboy:
Hmmm even as i poor so, last thing on my mind na to steal... Brother's & Sister's to theif no good ooo, if u b theif you go only read dis message pass without clicking like to dis comment.

82 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Tonydeeb(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Good riddance!.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Liftkid(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
which 9ja politicians will be jailizing Like this
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
hunger

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by iyb(m): 7:10pm On Jun 04, 2016
South East grin wetin happen now why are you stealing electric cable. i thought you were industrious and enterprising and also the hardest working group of nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Right i remember now it is only in Thailand that your ingenuity comes out tongue tongue tongue tongue

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Poorboy: 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Slikbae:
I see your moniker is "PoorBoy".

You do not know what self proclamation can do to someone. If you end up poor, wretched and miserable tomorrow you will start blaming your grandmother in the village right?
Mr prophet, any other prophesy?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by onoikenna: 7:25pm On Jun 04, 2016
Imagine!See how they wasted their lives
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by CHANNELStv2020: 7:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
eleko1:
Shebi that man inspired them to Steal.cos STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. Good for them sad
WHAT IS THIS ONE TALKING?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
So transformer dey shock?
Just asking sha..

4 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Pavore9: 7:33pm On Jun 04, 2016
They got what they deserve!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by jejemanito: 7:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
iyb:
South East wetin happen now why are you stealing electric cable. i thought you were industrious and enterprising and also the hardest working group of nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Right i remember now it is only in Thailand that your ingenuity comes out tongue tongue tongue tongue
grin grin You guys are s!ck

7 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Samzack(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nigerians can be stupid, Is it everything dey steal,they take actions on empty stomach without considering the consequences...RiP fools

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Kylekent59: 8:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hw sure are u dey purposely did it. What if dey were killed by ritualist and dumped beside a transformer. NOTE: DO not follow the multitude to reason what dey reasoned.
Use ur brain and find out what cld b d cause.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Poorboy: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Slikbae:
hell fire straight. no judgement needed.
Are you God?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by gebest: 8:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
d question i keep asking is who are they going to sell the canble to? how can u see an old cable nd u open ur eyes nd buy it. am suspecting the NEPA people only them will kn d usefulness nd importance of the cable.

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by knightsTempler: 8:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Damn!! You don't Bleep with high voltage, it's gonna fry you.

3 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by johnstar(m): 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
Hmm
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by delighted2: 8:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Instant judgment, from electricity fire to hell fire. D punishment is just too much, God have mercy on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
they are in heaven now watching what they did a 6D screen. #prayerforthenation.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
they are in heaven now watching what they did in a 6D screen. #prayerforthenation.

2 Likes

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Tonnierichy(m): 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
Fantastic judgement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read) / Emmanuel Odunlami Murdered By Robbers In UK Over ‘Fake’ £300k Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.