Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) (56880 Views)

Man Dies After Pole Falls On Him While Attempting To Steal Electric Cables. PICS / Boy Caught Stealing Electric Wires In Anambra Paraded Wit Wires He Stole(pics) / Akwa Ibom: Man Electrocuted To Death While Stealing Electric Cables (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Bakare19: 8:55pm On Jun 04, 2016
na wa o
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by frankkingston(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Chai...

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Sammiel: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nigerians are gradually going in sane. Thanks to the unpopular change ushered in by the present government. What a way to die.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Don't be surprise say Naija police will arrest the dead body

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by jaydeeking(m): 8:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Enemies of progress...Serves them right
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
Look as dem be like say rat eat poison
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by misspeggy(f): 8:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
God pls let same punishment be given to the ones stealing things from my street transformer in JESUS name AMEN!
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by 12inchDickson: 8:59pm On Jun 04, 2016
See as der dead Body pose...
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Innokris: 9:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
grayht:
So transformer dey shock?

Just asking sha..

No..he just hugged the transformer grin grin
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by loomer: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Poorboy:
Hmmm even as i poor so, last thing on my mind na to steal... Brother's & Sister's to theif no good ooo, if u b theif you go only read dis message pass without clicking like to dis comment.

Hahaha, na likes u dey find?

So all the times u dey use cheats browse no be stealing ba?
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by precious250: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2016
Police oya arrest the corpse...
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Poorboy: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
loomer:

Hahaha, na likes u dey find?

So all the times u dey use cheats browse no be stealing ba?
Hahaha hope you click like if not i go suspect u ooo
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
good for them!
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't buy this news...

Lai Muhammed everywhere... .

Tell me another story abeg!!

Them Don kill dem finish come trowey their body for there.. .. They yarn rubbish....
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by youngmoore(m): 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by igorapina: 9:04pm On Jun 04, 2016
Oh my gosh
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by kabman: 9:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Like we said if you hate pmb,go and hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by delpharm(m): 9:06pm On Jun 04, 2016
Never seen Karma as instant as this all my life angry
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Dblpleasure(f): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2016
Poverty turns deadly... is a better title for this.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by otukpo(f): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
How do i begin to pity thieves or even wish them to rest in peace?

No way.

I would rather not wish them anything.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by olanshile2016(m): 9:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
lmao got me rolling
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by olanshile2016(m): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
lmao got me rolling ;Dlmao got me rolling

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Walahi !!! this thing funny die grin grin grin grin grin

I am wondering what they will tell the Gate keepers of hell, when they are asked what killed them ! undecided undecided undecided

The angels will be like? What Dude that was really Dumb !!! shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by neocortex: 9:11pm On Jun 04, 2016
Slikbae:
hell fire straight. no judgement needed.
What is that ?
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by JustAvo: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Na only me notice d statue weh cloud form over em 4 d last pic ni?
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by mrZENographer: 9:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
People are making fun of these people when they are in hell suffering. Better search your life and pray you don't die a sinner.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by tunatrezy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 04, 2016
The result/reason when you don't av trust in NEPA
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by mamagee3(f): 9:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
I don't mean to sound heartless but this is a bit funny.

So there was no electricity so these two mofos attempted to steal expensive electricity cables but then while in the process of unwinding the cables from the electricity poles.

Power was restored and they all got electrocuted.

This has to be the funniest tragedy of 2016. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by habsydiamond(m): 9:17pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ole lo bomo je ooo. Cable send una go point of no return. Una go hear ween when una face una creator cos una don broke law. Thou shall not steal.
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by glossy6(f): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
Poorboy:
Abeg if my message touch u no vex oo, may i dey poor dan to follow u ooo

Receive sense
Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by samuelson06(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
mamagee3:
I don't mean to sound heartless but this is a bit funny.
So there was no electricity so these two mofos attempted to steal expensive electricity cables but then while in the process of unwinding the cables from the electricity poles.
Power was restored and they all got electrocuted.
This has to be the funniest tragedy of 2016. grin

It's one of the 1000 ways to die grin

1 Like

Re: Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) by chidexman(m): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
they were actually up to 8 of them involved.... the rest ran away when they guy was electrocuted.... the 2nd guy was actually trying to drag him out when he also got electrocuted.... this is almost a week old story shaa...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Lady’s Corpse Washed Ashore In Lagos / Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.