Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump (3641 Views)

Pope Warns World Is One Step Away From Nuclear War As He Visits Chile(Photos) / Photos: Anthony Joshua Is Hit By Shocking Anti-muslim Abuse / My Time To Judge The World Is Near - Olumba Olumba Obu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by muhamadnur: 8:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
Muhammad Ali, a three-
time heavyweight
boxing champion who
transcended sports with
his outspoken stances on
religious, political, and social issues, died on
Friday at a Phoenix-area
hospital where he was
receiving treatment for
respiratory problems. He
was 74. You'll forever remain the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. may allah reward you with jannatul firdaus. How i wish some nairalander,s really know what islam is. No offence. ALLAHU AKBAR.

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by MDsambo: 9:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
May jannatul fiddaus be his final abode

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Ifeann(f): 8:07am On Jun 05, 2016
muhamadnur:
Muhammad Ali, a three-
time heavyweight
boxing champion who
transcended sports with
his outspoken stances on
religious, political, and social issues, died on
Friday at a Phoenix-area
hospital where he was
receiving treatment for
respiratory problems. He
was 74. You'll forever remain the GREATEST OF ALL TIME. may allah reward you with jannatul firdaus. How i wish some nairalander,s really know what islam is. No offence. ALLAHU AKBAR.

u dumb muslim...do u know he was a member of the NOI a satire of islam..a muslim sect u islamists insult , now u are trying to claim him

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by dorox(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2016
You should start by first mourning the senseless killing of a woman in Kano for the sake of Mohammed.

4 Likes

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Demmzy15(m): 9:55am On Jun 05, 2016
Ifeann:

u dumb muslim...do u know he was a member of the NOI a satire of islam..a muslim sect u islamists insult , now u are trying to claim him
Custard brain, he was a follower of Malcom X. So he and Malcolm X first joined NOI, then they later embraced Sunni Islam! This hate would consume you, I must tell you. Lemme tell you this in case you didn't know, Mike Tyson is also a Muslim! grin

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by muhamadnur: 10:32am On Jun 05, 2016
Ifeann:

"lady" islam (1) muslims are different he is a SUFI MUSLIM, one of the must peacefull sect, what did he say after defeatin "sony liston" i believe in ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER. i believe in the oneness of allah and muhammad is his messenger and him too, and please go stop the an imam from leading his funeral.
the last time i checked is way bck in the 60s from cassius clay to MUHAMMAD ALI when he discorved the truth and came to light, how i wish you too will #nairalanderS all illit.....
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by muhamadnur: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2016
dorox:
You should start by first mourning the senseless killing of a woman in Kano for the sake of Mohammed.
yes even me i will, not önly behead, but skin her alive, ignorant coward illiterates you dnt mess with our messenger.
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Ifeann(f): 11:27am On Jun 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
Custard brain, he was a follower of Malcom X. So he and Malcolm X first joined NOI, then they later embraced Sunni Islam! This hate would consume you, I must tell you. Lemme tell you this in case you didn't know, Mike Tyson is also a Muslim! grin

So?? Since when did mike tyson become a good role model he bit a man's ear off as well as raped a woman... very Islamic behaviour. .

Malcom x adovated for violence against whites.. very islamic.

Osama bin laden was also a sunni muslim, so are isis. Its nothing to be proud of
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by okeke00(m): 11:34am On Jun 05, 2016
muhamadnur:
yes even me i will, not önly behead, but skin her alive, ignorant coward illiterates you dnt mess with our messenger.
pedophile

1 Like

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Bratking(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2016
Muslims and insecurities ehn. who cares that Mohammed Ali was a muslim, all that matters is that a boxing legend died, period.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Ifeann(f): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2016
muhamadnur:
"lady" islam (1) muslims are different he is a SUFI MUSLIM, one of the must peacefull sect, what did he say after defeatin "sony liston" i believe in ALLAH AND MUHAMMAD IS HIS MESSENGER. i believe in the oneness of allah and muhammad is his messenger and him too, and please go stop the an imam from leading his funeral.
the last time i checked is way bck in the 60s from cassius clay to MUHAMMAD ALI when he discorved the truth and came to light, how i wish you too will #nairalanderS all illit.....

Mohammed ali was a brilliant man and legendary fighter. The pseudo-christians of white America drove him to lose his faith in Christianity. . I mean who wouldn't? With the level of racisim that was perpetuated by whitemen including so called Christians and secularists alike of america in the 1900s.

The young mohammed ali then Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr found inspiration in the person of malcom x a popular Nation of islam member who introduced him to islam.
In 1962, Clay met Malcolm X, who soon became his spiritual mentor and political influence, and by the time of the first Liston fight NOI members, including Malcolm X, were visible in his entourage. In 1964 he converted to islam.
Ali later announced: "Cassius Clay is my slave name."

A quote by Ali shows his mindset at the time and his effort to draw a difference between him and white america (as many blacks tried to do at the time)
"I am America. I am the part you won't recognize. But get used to me. Black, confident, cocky; my name, not yours; my religion, not yours; my goals, my own; get used to me."

Malcom x was a very controversial figure who initially advocated violent opposition to the whiteman.. with as much flaws malcom x had, he was also a brave and inspirational figure.
Ali's friendship with Malcolm X ended as Malcolm split with the NOI a couple of weeks after Ali joined.

Ali would later say that turning his back on Malcolm was one of the mistakes he regretted most in his life. Malcom x was assassinated not long after as was Martin Luther king a noted black Christian civil rights leader. The white racist american did not differentiate between muslim or christian black man.. Black was black.

Ali converted to Sunni Islam in 1975, and then embraced the teachings of Sufism in 2005. Even Ali could not stand the intolerant doctrine of sunni islam.

Sufism or Tasawwuf, is defined as the inner mystical dimension of Islam. Sulfist are very moderate muslims and are even considered heretics / kaffirs by sunni muslims..They drink, they consider all religions to have some truths, they accommodate even african local beliefs and customs which tend toward the mystical and they dance as a form of worship..

The sunnis have murdered sufis for centuries

Sufis have had to deal with the destruction of their shrines and mosques, suppression orders, and discrimination against sufi adherents in a number of sunni Muslim countries where most Sufis live.

The Turkish Republican state banned all the different Sufi orders and closed their institutions in 1925 after Sufis opposed the new secular order.

The Iranian Islamic Republic has harassed Shia Sufi, reportedly for their lack of support for the government doctrine of "governance of the jurist" (i.e., that the supreme Shiite jurist should be the nation's political leader).

In most other Muslim countries especially sunni muslim countries, attacks on Sufis and especially their shrines and mosques have come with excuses such as the believe that practices like tge celebration of the birthdays of Sufi saints, and dhikr ("remembrance" of God) ceremonies are bid‘ah or impure innovation, and polytheistic (Shirk)..

Mohammed ali's sect was a small tolerant group that are truly very different from the intolerant bigot orthodox sunni majority but this has not stopped sunni muslims from trying to claim him

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Demmzy15(m): 12:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ifeann:

So?? Since when did mike tyson become a good role model he bit a man's ear off as well as raped a woman... very Islamic behaviour. .

Of course I know that, he was jailed for the crime and in that course he embraced Islam.

Malcom x adovated for violence against whites.. very islamic.

That was when he was still in the nation of Islam, when he became a Sunni Muslim he abandoned all that.

Osama bin laden was also a sunni muslim, so are isis. Its nothing to be proud of

They're not Ahl Sunnah aka Sunni but Khawarij. Have you heard about them? I guess not!
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by proudkafir: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ifeann:

He is a Muslim, even if he is an ahmadiya Muslim, as long it serves Islamic propaganda very well.
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Ifeann(f): 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Demmzy15:

Of course I know that, he was jailed for the crime and in that course he embraced Islam.

yes, mike, a Muslim who supports Donald trump. Even though he has been of good behavior since he younger days,he seems to not take islam seriously. He drinks, shuns polygamy as far as i know.. by the way islam has done a great job of recruiting criminals in the prison population of europe and america who later commit terrorism.

That was when he was still in the nation of Islam, when he became a Sunni Muslim he abandoned all that.
if he lived long enough he would have left sunni Islam mohammed ali did

They're not Ahl Sunnah aka Sunni but Khawarij. Have you heard about them? I guess not!

osama bin laden was an adherent sunni muslim whose father reconstructed the grand mosque and kabba in mecca. You deny him now.. al taqqiyya as usual.
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by proudkafir: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
Mohammed Ali was a Sufi Muslim, and not a sunni, before he died. He hated the Sunnis just as all Sunnis hate sufis and bomb their shrines and places of worship. Anyway, the common denominator is still allahh and Mohammed (heat be upon him) who is the source of inspiration for Islamic terror.
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Ifeann(f): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2016
proudkafir:
He is a Muslim, even if he is an ahmadiya Muslim, as long it serves Islamic propaganda very well.

muslim propaganda machine is second to none. i saw a muslim trying to use mohammed ali to draw people to sunni islam, just ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Demmzy15(m): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
proudkafir:
Mohammed Ali was a Sufi Muslim, and not a sunni, before he died. He hated the Sunnis just as all Sunnis hate sufis and bomb their shrines and places of worship. Anyway, the common denominator is still allahh and Mohammed (heat be upon him) who is the source of inspiration for Islamic terror.
As a kafir, you need not to he opening your mouth anyhow. We have different categories of Soofees, extremism is something the Prophet prohibited and whenever you go extreme things go bad for you. In as much many from the Ahl Sunnah criticise Soofees on some matters, it doesn't go to the extent of killing them. Islam is not like Christianity that excommunicates people just based on their mistakes, I'm pretty sure that if it was Christianity, you would've killed them. Just as how Protestants and Catholics killed each other for 31years..... Spits!!
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Demmzy15(m): 12:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ifeann:

yes, mike, a Muslim who supports Donald trump. Even though he has been of good behavior since he younger days,he seems to not take islam seriously. He drinks, shuns polygamy as far as i know.. by the way islam has done a great job of recruiting criminals in the prison population of europe and america who later commit terrorism.

That doesn't define a Muslim, seriously, Empiree explained things to you when you tried to malign your Ibo Uncle who was a Muslim just because he drinks. Drinking and other minor sins doesn't take anyone out of Islam.

Mike tyson was a Christian when he raped and bullied people, he went to prison and converted to Islam. Have you heard of him messing up after he became Muslim? Continue with your propaganda!

if he lived long enough he would have left sunni Islam mohammed ali did

That's what the holy spirit told you ba, one can be a soofee and still cling to Ahl Sunnah. Stop speaking of things you obviously have no knowledge about.

osama bin laden was an adherent sunni muslim whose father reconstructed the grand mosque and kabba in mecca. You deny him now.. al taqqiyya as usual.

grin grin so bin Laden constructed the kaaba and it's environs? grin You're a messed up liar, Mike Tyson's parents are Christians but he is a Muslim. Bin Laden's father is a Sunni Muslim but his son is a Khariji. The father is different from the son, hope you're not applying the original sin here o!

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by proudkafir: 1:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
muhamadnur:
Dont remind us, we already know the trademark of Islam according to criminal prophet Mohammed (heat be upon him). He boasted 'I have been made victorious through terror' (sahih bukhari 4:52:220).

So murder and genocide of infidels is a normative Islam.
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by proudkafir: 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
As a kafir, you need not to he opening your mouth anyhow. We have different categories of Soofees, extremism is something the Prophet prohibited and whenever you go extreme things go bad for you. In as much many from the Ahl Sunnah criticise Soofees on some matters, it doesn't go to the extent of killing them. Islam is not like Christianity that excommunicates people just based on their mistakes, I'm pretty sure that if it was Christianity, you would've killed them. Just as how Protestants and Catholics killed each other for 31years..... Spits!!
So your criminal prophet was also an extremist when he proclaimed that he was made victorious by means of terror.
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Demmzy15(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
proudkafir:
So your criminal prophet was also an extremist when he proclaimed that he was made victorious by means of terror.
True2god why are you trying to look relevant? How does this relate to my post, this clearly shows your frustration. Indeed you're a kafir!
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Ganjafama(m): 1:41pm On Jun 05, 2016
muhamadnur:
Muhammad was a man who lived his life fuvking anything in hijab wether its a goat or dog sef he must penetrate. I piss on his paedophile grave.

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by proudkafir: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Demmzy15:
True2god why are you trying to look relevant? How does this relate to my post, this clearly shows your frustration. Indeed you're a kafir!
Do you understand English? You said your prophet is against extremism but I told u your prophet said he was made victorious via terror. I didn't say so, your ha-death did.
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Empiree: 2:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ifeann:

Malcom x adovated for vi.olence against whites.. very islamic.

Osa.ma bin lad.en was also a sunni muslim, so are isis. Its nothing to be proud of
Your comment is rather preposterous. Grow up and get a life....REAL LIFE undecided

Let's just say you are jealous because Muhammad Ali was a great boxer, a boxing legend and the biggest of all, he was a muslim. I am proud of him. May his blessed soul receive Allah's Mercy.
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by dorox(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
muhamadnur:
Do you realise that one man's blasphemy is another man's truth? How would you feel if a catholic should skin you alive for saying that Jesus is not God but just a mere prophet? Is your God and his prophet so powerless that they need your help to carry out their dirty work?
If islam teaches you to skin those who blaspheme your prophet, then I would not fault those who say that the ideas of the religion is more disgusting than a dog's vomit.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Empiree: 5:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by ShiaMuslim: 6:49pm On Jun 05, 2016
@OP

Sufi is not a "Muslim sect". it is a movement, a tradition and mystical practices that Muslims, who are both Sunni and Shia, can identify with.

being a Sufi does not stop one from still identifying as a Sunni, or a Shia; however majority of Shia and Sunni Muslims do not follow Sufi traditions.

as for Muhammad Ali, he is most likely Sufi Sunni. but he was loved and still is loved by all Muslims, Sunnis and Shia. he visited Iran, the holy city of Karbala in Iraq, and holy Najaf. he did not discriminate along sectarian lines. the two branches/interpretations that Muslims fall into is Sunni and Shia. even the Ahmadiyyah who can today be considered a sect evolved from Sunni Islam.

the majority of Nigerian Sunni Muslims (as is the case in west Africa) are of Sufi Sunni leanings. this was the norm until Saudi started sponsoring scholars, giving scholarships, funding schools and mosques; then things started changing and Sunni Muslims started leaning towards Salafist/Wahhabi Sunnism. in the Sunni world, the Sufi Sunnis and the Salafist/Wahhabi Sunnis are two extremes of Sunni Islam. you see the majority of Sunnis are peaceful and tolerant because they are not Salafist/Wahhabi. they are either mainstream Sunnis or leaning towards Sufism. recently there was a very big Sufi event in Katsina celebrating the birthday of Sheikh Inyas. Sufi Sunnis are also very tolerant of Shia Muslims because even Sufi Sunnis honor the 12 holy Imams from the Prophet Muhammad's (s) Household whom the Shia regard as the righteous caliphs/successors of the Prophet (s). the Sufi Sunnis consider them as "awliyah" or Islamic saints. the Shia movement in Nigeria spread easily and there are millions of Shia through Sufi Sunnis who found it convenient to change.
Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Ifeann(f): 8:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
Empiree:
Your comment is rather preposterous. Grow up and get a life....REAL LIFE undecided

Let's just say you are jealous because Muhammad Ali was a great boxer, a boxing legend and the biggest of all, he was a muslim. I am proud of him. May his blessed soul receive Allah's Mercy.

what a hypocrite you are. he is a good Muslim now right? when u sunni muslims have persecuted his group for centuries.

1 Like

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by true2god: 11:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ifeann:

what a hypocrite you are. he is a good Muslim now right? when u sunni muslims have persecuted his group for centuries.
Mohammed ali became a muslim in anger against the white oppression against the black during the civil right movement in the 1960s. He became a muslim, not to practice islam per se, but as a defiance against the white christians. He leaned toward malcolm x and his 'nation of islam' group which muslims consider as heretics because they do not understand arabic and conduct some their services with the bible.

Mohammed ali would not have become great if he had been a saudi or iran boxer. Islam forbids boxing as a profession but side with mohammed ali since he is a useful idiot in promoting islamic propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by diablos: 1:59am On Jun 07, 2016
muhamadnur:

your prophet mohammed (SAW) piss and shitt be upon him was a pig in real life and am sure he wanders like a stray goat in the afterlife. Wont u come and behead me too tongue

3 Likes

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Ifeann(f): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2016
true2god:
Mohammed ali became a muslim in anger against the white oppression against the black during the civil right movement in the 1960s. He became a muslim, not to practice islam per se, but as a defiance against the white christians. He leaned toward malcolm x and his 'nation of islam' group which muslims consider as heretics because they do not understand arabic and conduct some their services with the bible.

Mohammed ali would not have become great if he had been a saudi or iran boxer. Islam forbids boxing as a profession but side with mohammed ali since he is a useful idiot in promoting islamic propaganda.

Nicely written. Most muslims conveniently avoid the details of his conversion which u have clearly explained. He even left the nation of islam, became sunni then left sunni for sufism (the anti-thesis of sunni islam).. sufists are very tolerant, they drink, dance and accept other religions especially those with mystical practices. it says a lot about how uncomfortable he was with mainstream islam..

1 Like

Re: The World Is Mourning Muhammad Ali — Even Anti-muslim Donald Trump by Empiree: 4:05am On Jul 07, 2016
Ifeann:

what is it?

(1) (Reply)

Slain In The Spirit - Pure And Absolute Heresy / Why Should You Still Call Satan Evil If He Punishes The Bad People? / The Deception Of The Roman Catholic Mass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.