Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. (1464 Views)

Man Intercepted With Suspicious, Offensive & Dirty Fetish Items In Delta(pics) / Rapist “Baddo” Burnt Alive In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by Fmartin(m): 8:39am On Jun 05, 2016
Yesterday morning, an unidentified man was burnt alive by a mob in Aliede, Gwer East local government of Benue State, after he allegedly stabbed a member of the local vigilante group.

According to eye witnesses, trouble started when the unidentified man, said to be of northern origin, was spotted with a suspicious bag and asked to open it by the vigilante member identified as Mr Tse Vende.

As the man declined, a small tussle ensued, during which the man from the north pulled out a knife and stabbed Mr Vende twice in the neck. Passersby tried to rushed him to the hospital but he died on the way.

Angered by the development, irate youths and other members of the vigilante group seized the northerner and set him ablaze.
Aliede, a small settlement along Makurdi-Otukpo road is notorious for jungle justice. A few months ago, two motorcycle thieves were also burnt alive.

http://benue.info/photo-man-with-suspicious-bag-burnt-alive-in-benue/

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by NwaTeacher1: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2016
This is not jungle justice. This is the best thing to do

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by eme1n(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2016
So did they check the bag after all this??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by Ebbunwa(m): 8:47am On Jun 05, 2016
God please we need your intervention this period.
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by emerich(m): 8:48am On Jun 05, 2016
Communication gap.
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by highpriest4: 8:48am On Jun 05, 2016
As the man declined, a small tussle ensued, during which [b]the man from the north [/b]pulled out a knife and stabbed Mr Vende twice in the neck. Passersby tried to rushed him to the hospital but he died on the way.
yes, #middlebeltisnotnortb
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 05, 2016
For every action there's an equal but opposite reaction. Good for the northern man grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by Armaggedon: 9:00am On Jun 05, 2016
NwaTeacher1:
This is not jungle justice. This is the best thing to do
actually this is jungle justice but if the story is true then i believe it was well served
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by BAILMONEY: 9:02am On Jun 05, 2016
SWEET

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by Commentus2: 9:14am On Jun 05, 2016
Na like this he go start. Everybody are now on alert.........cool
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 05, 2016
Times like this is when to keep cool, they should have detained him and handed him over to police, who knows he may have been Boko Haram and vital intellegence might have been gained from interrogating him.

Nothing wrong with few slaps before handing him to police. grin
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by ramdris(m): 9:32am On Jun 05, 2016
I give up on this country but the sad thing is that am kinda stuck here for now... angry
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by DesChyko: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2016
The law breaks the law.
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by BankeSmalls(f): 9:36am On Jun 05, 2016
So many northerners are carrying bags going into private residencies in the west and south and east. They claim to be selling some drugs but they may be planting bombs at night.
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by khristals(m): 9:40am On Jun 05, 2016
I know morals demand that i feel bad about this.. but why does It feel so good ?

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by sanandreas(m): 9:54am On Jun 05, 2016
eme1n:
So did they check the bag after all this??

What was he doing with knife?
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by Dez80(m): 9:59am On Jun 05, 2016
And the content of the bag?
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 05, 2016
Rest In Pieces
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by prettyjo(f): 10:05am On Jun 05, 2016
can anything good come out of this benue state

and to think I was posted there for my service sad
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by ckmayoca: 10:11am On Jun 05, 2016
GenBuhari:
Times like this is when to keep cool, they should have detained him and handed him over to police, who knows he may have been Boko Haram and vital intellegence might have been gained from interrogating him.

Nothing wrong with few slaps before handing him to police. grin

If the victim had been ur fada or broda u will av such patience to investigate him when u knw he will be discharged the end of the day.
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by ckmayoca: 10:13am On Jun 05, 2016
sanandreas:

What was he doing with knife?

Why must he use the knife on fellow human who is not attacking him but questioning him.
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by orunto27: 10:16am On Jun 05, 2016
What was the content of the Bag? Or was the unidentified man burnt with his Bag?
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by DieselDirectRep(m): 10:18am On Jun 05, 2016
Where they able to confirm the content of the bag or they just burnt him with the bag.
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by omenka(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2016
Smh.
Re: PHOTO: Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt Alive In Benue. by mancheeutd(m): 11:08am On Jun 05, 2016
Why u all asking what's in the bag... He was being questioned n the next thing is to bring out a knife and stab the vigilante just because his uncle is the president of a zoo... There's tension in the air already you all need to be careful if not your actions will bring equal and opposite reaction. Right now we are all operating in the law of moses an eye for an eye

(1) (Reply)

I Want To R.ape Somebody / Teacher Impregnated By A 14year Old Boy Finally Confeses / My Hubby Often Strip Me Naked And Beat Me Up Severely (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.