Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers (4318 Views)

JUST IN: Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Chevron, NNPC Pipelines Again / Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Destroy's Chevron Amidst 100 Gunboats And 4 War Ships / Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers Are Same Sponsors Of Boko Haram We Haven't Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 05, 2016
1. The immediate implementation of the report of the 2014 National Conference report, failure of which Nigeria will forcefully break-up.

2. President Buhari, the Director-General of the State Secret Service and the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate in Bayelsa State, Timipre Sylva, should apologise to the people of the Niger Delta region and family of the late Chief DSP Alamieyeseigha for killing him with intimidation and harassment because of his party affiliation.

3. The ownership of oil blocs in Nigeria must reflect 60% for the oil producing people and 40% for the non-oil producing people.

4. The only Nigerian Maritime University sited in the most appropriate and befitting place – Okerenkoko in Delta State, must start the 2015/2016 academic session immediately.

5. The Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, should apologise to the Ijaws and the entire Niger Delta people for his careless and reckless statement about the citing of the University in Okerenko.

6. Ogoniland and all oil-polluted lands in the Niger Delta must be cleaned up, while compensation should be paid to all oil-producing communities.

7. Radio Biafra director and Independent(sic) Indigenous Peoples of Biafra leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, should be released unconditionally.

8. The Niger Delta Amnesty programme must be well funded and allowed to continue to run effectively.

9.All APC members indicted for corruption should be made to face trial like their counterparts in the Peoples Democratic Party.

10.All oil multi-nationals and foreign investors should observe these demands, as their business interests in the country will be first targeted.

8 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by PassingShot(m): 10:32am On Jun 05, 2016
Why not add this?:

Resignation of President Buhari from office for his offence of defeating your hero.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by tadesignature01: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2016
Booking space.com
Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by babyfaceafrica: 10:35am On Jun 05, 2016
So?
Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by MalcoImX: 10:38am On Jun 05, 2016
PassingShot:
Why not add this:

Resignation of President Buhari from office for his offence of Defeating your hero.

1 Like

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by richidinho(m): 10:40am On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by tempest02: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2016
I doubt if this list is from the avengers...

The paramount thing in the ND is for the federal government to take transparent steps in solving the root problems of impoverishment, jobs, education, healthcare, and standard of living.

My own input is that individuals that own oil blocs should be made to pay good royalties to the host communities as they have investments already in the niger delta. IIt's a lose lose. They take all the money and spend it abroad. Looking away from the illegality involved in the awarding process, individuals should not commandeer and amass wealth at the detriment of others.

Except geniune interest in solving the root problems of the niger delta is made, paying amnesty and giving contracts (which should be only looked at a short term solutions) is just postponing the problems for another government to handle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by modath(f): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2016
PassingShot:
Why not add this:
Resignation of President Buhari from office for his offence of Defeating your hero.

& Relocation of the capital of Nigeria to either Warri or Yenagoa smiley

The caveat in No 1 is all i can see them attempting when dem tire...... 2/3rd of the demands are mere wishful thinking, na on top the paper e go grow old......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by JAMANZE: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2016
So PDP is ND avengers sponsors if I should understand what APC is trying to make us believe with this post. Pls tell buhari and his party to leave PDP alone and consolidate on the mandate given to them by the bokoharized zombies. proudly 5%!

1 Like

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by SuperS1Panther: 11:15am On Jun 05, 2016
Do not forget to add the following to your list:

1. Installation of Govt Tompolo as President of Republic of Niger Delta

2. Installation of ''Our Dilector'' as the 3rd President of the mirage Biafrau.d, that is presently serving his father's land in KUje by being on compulsory NYSC service.

Bunch of jokers. Whoever begs you not to stop bombing your land is a very big and fat f**l.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Rose2014: 11:46am On Jun 05, 2016
modath:

The caveat in No 1 is all i can see them attempting when dem tire...... 2/3rd of the demands are mere wishful thinking, na on top the paper e go grow old......
At the bold, The region feeds 170million people, I don't see how citing the capital of Nigeria over there is something for u to make fun of
Some of you Yorubas never fail to amaze me

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by rhemmiedream(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rose2014:

At the bold, The region feeds 170million people, I don't see how citing the capital of Nigeria over there is something for u to make fun of
Shvt up !!...when will you and your folks stop sucking the Ijaw balls. Svcks to be a fla..thead .

5 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by xmich(m): 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2016
Good one @ Walexy30
Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by QuotaSystem: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
This list reads like an bad joke. Nigeria is not negotiating nothing.

Death to all terrorists, militants and saboteurs.

3 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Vulu: 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
rhemmiedream:

Shvt up !!...when will you and your folks stop sucking the Ijaw balls. Svcks to be a fla..thead .

E PAIN THE YOROOBA MAN.

12 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
QuotaSystem:
This list reads like an bad Ibo joke. Nigeria is not negotiating nothing.

Death to all terrorists, militants and saboteurs.

And PARASITES.

7 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Agwoden(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
All oil companies operating in ND should locate their head office in their region of operation. As a niger deltan, getting a job now in the oil industry is like waec because all the companies locate their offices in lagos and from there they send people. Can one imagine going from uyo to lagos to attend screening for a job which operations are in ND?

9 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by rhemmiedream(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vulu:

E PAIN THE YOROOBA MAN.
Lol. You and your folks are object of mockery . Your people can't even fight alone for their utopian Biafravd without thinking of the south south 's sea and oil .
Nothing can be more painful than being a slave of a lesser ethnic Nationality . I'm sure your forebears would be turning in their graves now !! HAPPY SUCKING TOMPOLO AND CO BALLS

2 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by modath(f): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
Rose2014:

I totally understand the trauma and deep seated anger that overwhelms you anytime you catch a whiff of anything Yoruba... I totally get it, Pa Awo tinz.. cool

If i were you & well versed in the art of playing the victim & irrationality, i'd do the same but I'm not you, I don't blame others for making horrible political investments , neither would i hide and cheer others on to do what i know i can't ever achieve...

I wish i can help cleanse your soul of so much bile and myopia but I'm only human... sorry, you will be alright someday, e just still far far far away....

P.S... It is Site (location), not Cite (reference) & Abuja is the geographical centre, you don't have to like it , South Sudan , Somalia and Eritrea are great options..

1 Like

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Vulu: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
rhemmiedream:

Lol. You and your folks are object of mockery . Your people can't even fight alone for their utopian Biafravd without thinking of the south south 's sea and oil .
Nothing can be more painful than being a slave of a lesser ethnic Nationality . I'm sure your forebears would be turning in their graves now !! HAPPY SUCKING TOMPOLO AND CO BALLS

So Igbos should hate the Ijaws so that your one nigeria can survive and you can escape from the famine that is looming for the people of OduArewa Islamic arab jungle. grin
For you to survive in nigeria as an ethnic group you need to cling to at least ONE MAJOR ethnic group, the SS have clinged with Igbos, why does that bother you yorubas after clinging to lesser being fulanis. grin

12 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
modath:

I totally understand the trauma and deep seated anger that overwhelms you anytime you catch a whiff of anything Yoruba... I totally get it, Pa Awo tinz.. cool

If i were you & well versed in the art of playing the victim & irrationality, i'd do the same but I'm not you, I don't blame others for making horrible political investments , neither would i hide and cheer others on to do what i know i can't ever achieve...

I wish i can help cleanse your soul of so much bile and myopia but I'm only human... sorry, you will be alright someday, e just still far far far away....

P.S... It is Site (location), not Cite (reference) & Abuja is the geographical centre, you don't have to like it , South Sudan , Somalia and Eritrea are great options..

The Idea of Abuja being the geographical centre was just an excuse to move development to the north. Is Washington DC at the centre of USA? Or is Beijing at the centre of China? I wonder if you're paid by the north to defend them on nairaland

14 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by swagaholic: 2:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
Simple demands......

2 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by modath(f): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

The Idea of Abuja being the geographical centre was just an excuse to move development to the north. Is Washington DC at the centre of USA? Or is Beijing at the centre of China? I wonder if you're paid by the north to defend them on nairaland

Of course, since my opinion does not conform with your bias, it must be bought!! Mtcheww!

All I know is that on the Map, Abuja is the center, (will wait for google earth to tell me otherwise) merit or demerit of that is none of my business & whatever you make of that is your cup of tepid coffee.

You lots keep comparing homogeneous nations with fiercely loyal & patriotic citizens to this hellhole that is deeply enmeshed in not only ethno-religious battle for supremacy, it is also unfortunate to have citizens who are up for sabotaging the progress,peace and prosperity of the nation all day everyday....

Swerve and take your rabble rousing elsewhere!!

1 Like

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Rose2014: 2:34pm On Jun 05, 2016
rhemmiedream:

The day u stop being a zombie grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Rose2014: 2:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
Fifthcolumnist:

Thanks for this prompt reply
U took the words from my mouth

3 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Rose2014: 2:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
Vulu:

So Igbos should hate the Ijaws so that your one nigeria can survive and you can escape from the famine that is looming for the people of OduArewa Islamic arab jungle. grin
For you to survive in nigeria as an ethnic group you need to cling to at least ONE MAJOR ethnic group, the SS have clinged with Igbos, why does that bother you yorubas after clinging to lesser being fulanis. grin
lol
They've tried different ways to create discord btw SE and SS it didn't work cheesy
First they said SE will Lord over SS, that didn't work, they started saying SE is sucking SS balls, it didn't work. They started opening moniker claiming I they're from Imo and saying all kinds of things it didn't work. Then they changed to claiming they're from SS and they hate SE it still didn't work
Now they're unsettled grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by gebest: 2:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
PassingShot:
Why not add this?:

Resignation of President Buhari from office for his offence of defeating your hero.
may God bless ur father

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by gebest: 2:43pm On Jun 05, 2016
Pls Avengers continue bombing ur land abeg dont stop. Idi.ots.

3 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by calaway: 2:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
modath:

The effect of the blown up pipeline and shell exit will hit u like a tsunami from August and by December when the SS/SE ask you to eat their sh.it you will comply...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by BiafranPrince: 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Do not forget to add the following to your list:

1. Installation of Govt Tompolo as President of Republic of Niger Delta

2. Installation of ''Our Dilector'' as the 3rd President of the mirage Biafrau.d, that is presently serving his father's land in KUje by being on compulsory NYSC service.

Bunch of jokers. Whoever begs you not to stop bombing your land is a very big and fat f**l.

Super1star, when will u stop splashing spit all over the place like 10 months old baby whose mother died and was forced to be weaned by circumstance, you claim to love Odua and ur Yoruba, but u are all over the place crying and abusing others who wants to break away so ur Odua can get head.
Useless...thing. quote me now and I face it with u.
Continue ranting all over the place like a hungry dolt.

8 Likes

Re: Reminding PMB Of The Demands Of Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Agwoden:
All oil companies operating in ND should locate their head office in their region of operation. As a niger deltan, getting a job now in the oil industry is like waec because all the companies locate their offices in lagos and from there they send people. Can one imagine going from uyo to lagos to attend screening for a job which operations are in ND?
you my friend are not far from the truth! (this right here is one of the massive injustice that has been suffered by ND for many decades).
if u tell the "so called owners of naija" they'll start to shout "one naigeriya" and deny these claims! or they'll call u "lazy".
ND govt shd think 2wards establishing a port in the region now...there's a lot they can do to be self reliant even without oil which caused the bloody civil war and has continue to be a curse to naija.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domestic Debt Of The 36 States As At December 2016- DMO / Man Cheats Death In Port Harcourt PICS, VIDEO / Phone Number Of The Woman Who Asked Phyno And Flavour To Go Back To Their State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.