Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Best Hosting Service In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Best Hosting Service In Nigeria? (345 Views)

The Best Hosting And Domain Registrar Company In Nigeria. / Do Wordpress Offer Hosting Service? / Why Domainking Is The Best Hosting Company In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Hosting Service In Nigeria? by Dajugba: 10:39am On Jun 05, 2016
Greetings to everyone, Happy Sunday!
I need ideas of the best HOSTING service in Nigeria and the price cost of:

N2,500 - N3,000 cos that is what I have budgeted for it. And also assit with the space limit information.
Re: Best Hosting Service In Nigeria? by betahost247(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2016
Dajugba:

Greetings to everyone, Happy Sunday!
I need ideas of the best HOSTING service in Nigeria and the price cost of:

N2,500 - N3,000 cos that is what I have budgeted for it. And also assit with the space limit information.

Hello Dajugba,

Why not try we at Beta Host Limited an International Hosting Provider Base in Nigeria

With

5 GB Web Space
10 GB Bandwidth
100 Webmail, IMAP, POP and SMTP Account
50 MySQL Databases
24/7 Full Support
Free Premium SSL Certificate
Premium Domain Name
30Days Money back Guarantee

For N3,000

Thank you
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Billing Team

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Ur Godaddy Cpanel Password When Lost / In Need Of Traffic/comments To Your Blog.drop Your Number / Gives Insights Into Search Engine Manipulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.