Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? (4872 Views)

Is Jesus The Servant Of God According To The Bible? / Did Moses See God Or Was Timothy Wrong About No One Being Able To see God? / Greater Is The Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
wow, i can nw see that you avnt read the bible completely, ireneony, avoid romance section this week and read revelation, there we find we has human being punishment and the lucifer punishment and when it will come upon him, that revelation chapter 1 all through is very scary but all ur answer r there.
Dude I read the bible for a longer time and factually speaking what I found within is Truth,Lie,Contradictions etc.

If you want proof just tell me
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
wow, i can nw see that you avnt read the bible completely, ireneony, avoid romance section this week and read revelation, there we find we has human being punishment and the lucifer punishment and when it will come upon him, that revelation chapter 1 all through is very scary but all ur answer r there.
Dude I read the bible for a longer time and factually speaking what I found within is Truth,Lie,Contradictions etc.

I just hope in the end you don't tell me I need the so called holy spirit in me to understand those clear lies and misconceptions
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Don't deceive people like pastors do man

Revelation 19:10 Jesus said to Joshua"do not worship me,am your fellow servant

Is this a lie
thy brethren that have the testimony of jesus, not jesus.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
the passage wasnt refer to jesus. Sir
To whom you think
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:

I just hope in the end you don't tell me I need the so called holy spirit in me to understand those clear lies and misconceptions
lol r u angry, i say whats in the bible, have u ever heard words jesus say about servant, even what the bible say about it?.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 1:25pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:
To whom you think
its a revelation of what happen in heaven, every thing about the passage was stated in 'her' stating frm chptr 18, people he saw was servant, not jesus read well sorry, vrs 5. Of 19. And a voice came out of the throne, saying, praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great. Ntn abt jesus was stated.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
ireneony:
but spirit in heaven are servant to God. The second in command after God was lucifer whom later became the devil.
Jesus is a servant with high rank. Second to God.
. I've been reading your comments on this issue but u seem to confuse yourself. Its obvious you haven't had a deep understanding of the word,I advice you take out time and do the needful.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
lol r u angry, i say whats in the bible, have u ever heard words jesus say about servant, even what the bible say about it?.
Don't start to redirect my statements most of you do

About saying Jesus was never referred to as a servant in the bible is a clear lie

If you think am wrong you can quote these verses for everybody to see

Acts 3:13

Acts 3:26

Acts 4:27

Acts 4:30

All got Jesus referred to as servant
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:
To whom you think
later when he worship the wrong person thats when jesus came, vr 11 of 19
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:

About saying Jesus was never referred to as a servant in the bible is a clear lie

i rebuke devil and i quote u back

act 3.13 never stated jesus a servant
act 3.26 never stated jesus a servant
act 4.27 never stated jesus a servant
act 4.30 never stated jesus a servant.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
later when he worship the wrong person thats when jesus came, vr 11 of 19
Will you then quote those verses I gave u above and let's see
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
i rebuke devil and i quote u back
act 3.13 never stated jesus a servant act 3.26 never stated jesus a servant act 4.27 never stated jesus a servant act 4.30 never stated jesus a servant.
Oya quote them jare
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Oya quote them jare
Acts 3:25 - Ye are the children
of the prophets, and of the
covenant which God made with
our fathers, saying unto
Abraham, And in thy seed shall
all the kindreds of the earth be
blessed.
Acts 3:26 - Unto you first God,
having raised up his Son Jesus,
sent him to bless you, in turning
away every one of you from his
iniquities.

Where is the stated word servant

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 1:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Oya quote them jare
4.27 for of a truth against thy holy child jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both herod, and pontius pilte, with the gentiles, and the people of israel, were gathered together

4.30 by stretching forth thine hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child jesus

were was he call servant.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
ireneony:
I think he is a servant of God.
Prove me wrong if you think otherwise
Let's discuss this over bbm or whatsapp. Cool?
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:

if u quote act 4.29 it still didnt refer to jesus

and now, lord, behold threatening, and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word

can they bible refer jesus with they
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
Acts 3:25 - Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. Acts 3:26 - Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.
Where is the stated word servant
Lol

In king James version right

Quote that of
New International Version

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 1:48pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Oya quote them jare
jesus is a son of God and not a servant to anyone, with the way bible refer to servant you cant tag it with jesus.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Lol

In king James version right

Quote that of

New International Version
i use holy bible king james version. Lowbattery will attend to ur mention later.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
4.27 for of a truth against thy holy child jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both herod, and pontius pilte, with the gentiles, and the people of israel, were gathered together

4.30 by stretching forth thine hand to heal, and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child jesus

were was he call servant.
Drop you KJV

Abi you people claim all Bibles are the same

Why not use NIV for the moment

When I need your KJV I will allow you quote it
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
i use holy bible king james version. Lowbattery will attend to ur mention later.
Lol

Even with your KJV I can find it referring to Jesus as servant too

u can quote Matther 12:18
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
jesus is a son of God and not a servant to anyone, with the way bible refer to servant you cant tag it with jesus.
Lol

quote NIV bible with the given verses if you get liver
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 1:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
Are all bible versions not the same
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Lol

Even with your KJV I can find it referring to Jesus as servant too

u can quote Matther 12:18
nothing to say again #clappingforyou

according Mark 10:42-45 its true, but that ireneony is puting it in the muslim way of calling jesus a mere servant. Who calls jesus a servant in the bible xcpt God himslf n jesus himslf, jesus is a servant frm God and a son, muslim blv is that he is not a son of God bt a servant.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by favourboy1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Are all bible versions not the same
most dictate son of God to be servant of God.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by antispexish(m): 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
ireneony:
Firsteva your opinion
from the bible, he is the son of God who happens to be the 2nd in the trinity. I am not too good with scriptures, but I believe I am right.

Postmann will know the correct answer.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
most dictate son of God to be servant of God.
Meaning bible versions ain't the same

In other words we have different bibles

Agreed
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 05, 2016
favourboy1:
nothing to say again #clappingforyou

according Mark 10:42-45 its true, but that ireneony is puting it in the muslim way of calling jesus a mere servant. Who calls jesus a servant in the bible xcpt God himslf n jesus himslf, jesus is a servant frm God and a son, muslim blv is that he is not a son of God bt a servant.

Appreciate your claps and thanks for that bro

Every creation is a servant

bible itself tells you Jesus is a servant as I just proved you wrong and got you clapping for me

Except if you only do cherry picking to prove otherwise

Muslims glorify Jesus than any faith does

Muslim never said he is a mere servant but he is one of the few of most noble prophets

Jews calls him bastard and call his mother Mary a hoe

Christians calls him son of God whilst they put aside many righteous people also called sons of God right in the same bible

What a pity

Forgetting how Jesus served God and distanced himself from divinity

if you are a Christian its either you practice it just because you are born by Christian parents or you are bible illiterate or you deceive yourself deliberately

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
firstEVA:
from the bible, he is the son of God who happens to be the 2nd in the trinity. I am not too good with scriptures, but I believe I am right.

Postmann will know the correct answer.
Well firstEVA I confidently put it to you there is nothing in the bible called Trinity.

Not from the old testament nor new testament
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Well firstEVA I confidently put it to you there is nothing in the bible called Trinity.

Not from the old testament nor new testament
we aren't talking about trinity are we? The issue is about whether Jesus is a servant or son.
Re: Is Jesus Really The Son Of God Or The Servant Of God? by SuperSupremo(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
firstEVA:
we aren't talking about trinity are we? The issue is about whether Jesus is a servant or son.
yes ma'am but if you follow the posts carefully you will see I debated on that ground with the lead defender and got him clapping for me that bible indeed in numerous verses referred to Jesus as servant.

I mentioned Trinity because I head you trying to use that to prove your point and I had to kill it as a non starter

but atm the lead defender is convinced for now that Jesus is a servant according to the bible

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Christians Love Kidding Themselves? / Satan’s Secret Agents: The Frankfurt School And Their Evil Agenda / We Need True Peace For Prosperity To Thrive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.