Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,941 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B (1084 Views)

B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags / Man Begs E-Money For N5000 To Eat On Instagram. He Replies / Bovi With Damilola, The 7-Year-Old Girl That Completed Lagos Marathon (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by Blackberrybabes: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
This is simply a definition of using what you have to get what you want. A Nigerian Twitter user that charges people N5,000 to follow them on twitter. I call this extra-ordinary branding. You know what you are capable of doing and you go for it, not minding what people would say. Surprisingly she got a lot of followers to the extent that twitter got noticed and blocked her for not giving them their own share of the National Cake.

Her Twitter persona described in three words were - Sexy. Hot. Classy and Odina lived up to that image. However, Twitter suspended her account - http://www.twitter.com/odinabarbie and babe disappeared into thin air and we hear of her no
more:
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/06/meet-nigerian-girl-that-charges-people.html

lalasticlala

Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by Blackberrybabes: 12:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
no dull yourself
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Just in case
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by Mediapace: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
Instead of following her,i'll follow myfantasies

She will use the money to even beg me to follow her,na charm she dey use?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by myfantasies(f): 12:23pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mediapace:
Instead of following her,i'll follow myfantasies

She will use the money to even beg me to follow her,na charm she dey use?
But i am not on Twitter
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by Mediapace: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
myfantasies:
But i am not on Twitter
lipsrsealed chisoos ,say God!
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by dacovajnr: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Take Money follow this Thing wey get Muscle for Body like person wey don work as labourer tire..she cum resemble Kemistry join abeg forget am angry
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by CaroLyner(f): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
is that the hot girl?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by RoyalBlak007: 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
this is

***** undecided
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by Frank3n2(m): 12:28pm On Jun 05, 2016
If i pay make my leg bend grin
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by LaurelP(m): 1:07pm On Jun 05, 2016
So what happens when she follows back? Does she render some kind of service to them?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
LaurelP:
So what happens when she follows back? Does she render some kind of service to them?
You bet
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by opeyemiieblog(m): 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
this cant b true..... haaahaa....5k?
Re: Meet The Nigerian Girl That Charges People N5000 To Follow Them On Twitter And B by myfantasies(f): 5:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Mediapace:
lipsrsealed chisoos ,say God!
God, Jesus, Abraham, Mary

(1) (Reply)

Kemi Omololu-olunloyo, 2face, Dbanj & Dare Arte Alade In Hot Photo / Mercy Aigbe Promises To Bring MAG Drama School First Graduates Into Nollywood / Halima Abubakar & Anita Joseph Flaunt Killer Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.