Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo (18320 Views)

Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Asa Performs With Angelique Kidjo At Montreux Jazz Festival 2016 (Pics) / Angelique Kidjo Wins Third Grammy Award, Dedicates To African Artistes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by drakura: 2:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
The singer shared this picture on his instagram page with this caption

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGK8gsthkYm/?hl=en

1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Afrok(m): 2:53pm On Jun 05, 2016
Hehe... she loves your music and think you are doing great. What else were u expecting her to say? shocked ask her if you're a Grammy potential, and hear her say in the next world cry.

Nice pic though...

28 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by opeyemiieblog(m): 3:10pm On Jun 05, 2016
God is good..... All d tym
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by crazymommy(f): 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
Afrok:
Hehe... she loves your music and think you are doing great. What else were u expecting her to say? shocked ask her if you're a Grammy potential, and hear her say in the next world cry.

Nice pic though...
Asa,brymo,timi dakolo,cobhams,dare art alade and Adekunle gold are all Grammy potential if they get better promotion...what is the grammy award winner Angelique Kidjo singing that these guys I listed cannot sing? by the way they all use their mother tongue...so no excuse here..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Smellymouth: 4:56pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nice one
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Smellymouth: 4:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
Afrok:

Nice pic though...

Baba, e be like say you nor know say Adekunle Gold na huge potential.

Appreciate what you have bro..

Infact, collect this punch undecided

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Brymo: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Adekunle can waka, is waka waka about is too much, bt come 2 tink of it u have 2 waka waka, b4 u chop.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by crazymommy(f): 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2016
Brymo:
Adekunle can waka, is waka waka about is too much, bt come 2 tink of it u have 2 waka waka, b4 u chop.
The brymo I know is not dull....grin

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by omanifrank(m): 5:42pm On Jun 05, 2016
i see am
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Brymo: 5:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
crazymommy:
i will let this slide.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 06, 2016
Pls, Adekunle Gold doesn't have Grammy potentials but the rest you mentioned do.
crazymommy:
Asa,brymo,timi dakolo,cobhams,dare art alade and Adekunle gold are all Grammy potential if they get better promotion...what is the grammy award winner Angelique Kidjo singing that these guys I listed cannot sing? by the way they all use their mother tongue...so no excuse here..

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by kissGuys: 6:22am On Jun 06, 2016
Afrok:

Nice pic though...
coming from someone dat has beer potentials

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by crazymommy(f): 9:13am On Jun 06, 2016
Millerz:
Pls, Adekunle Gold doesn't have Grammy potentials but the rest you mentioned do.
Tell us how he doesn't have the Grammy potentitial??we are listening
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by deemdeep267: 9:53am On Jun 06, 2016
Brymo:
i will let this slide.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by leahcimzil: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2016
i'm sure if she met Davido, she'll say the same lmao

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Saheed9: 9:58am On Jun 06, 2016
leahcimzil:
i'm sure if she met Davido, she'll say the same lmao
i dont think so.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Hundreddegrees(m): 9:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Make hin collabo with her na
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by GoldenJAT(m): 9:59am On Jun 06, 2016
join their clique... even if you sing rubbish... u will win a Grammy!!!! it is a matter of joining those that do the unthinkable.
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by dadaha: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2016
So that's the guy they call adekunle gold undecided
Who is he?

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Olukokosir(m): 10:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Adekunle omo Gold

Try win grammy too
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by MemphisDepay(m): 10:02am On Jun 06, 2016
Aunty Kemi, abeg release funds for us Stream 2 PCM's
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by tundeonline: 10:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Thats good
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by bamite(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Hmm
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by segsxpendable(m): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2016
all na wash....what was he expecting the woman to say b4??....using same beat for 2 diff songs...
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Badtman(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2016
undecided who dem epp [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by johnok(m): 10:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Nice pix,keep just improve and even the sky will not be your limit
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
why you always throwing shades?
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 06, 2016
H
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Youngetskilz23(m): 10:16am On Jun 06, 2016
hehehe. you sure say no be photoshop.? i no trust this boy. na so him photoship nickyminaj with am tongue
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by pabloid(m): 10:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Adekunle Gold Poses With Angelique Kidjo by Omotall(m): 10:22am On Jun 06, 2016
well noted ,next pls

(1) (2) (Reply)

Freeze Blasts Kiibati Again: "You Are Both A Pathetic And A Pathological Liar" / Nina Ivy Signs Endorsement Deal With Periwinkle Lifestyle Apartments / N15m Scandal: Jim Iyke Apologises & Sobered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.