Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:18 PM

Photo: What Mark Zuckerberg Should Urgently Add On Facebook. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Photo: What Mark Zuckerberg Should Urgently Add On Facebook. (589 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Becomes Third Richest Man In The World, / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg Should Be Careful Not To Fall Like Nigeria Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What Mark Zuckerberg Should Urgently Add On Facebook. by MrAldrick: 3:04pm On Jun 05, 2016
Photo: What Mark Zuckerberg Should Urgently Add On Facebook.
I decided to have a thought on how one can make money on facebook through having a facebook page.
One of the thought that came into my mind was that if i can have a good number of likes on my facebook page people will contact me and pay me to publish their adverts. Which i accepted and noted down.
Two is by posting my website link to my facebook page hereby increasing my site traffic with Google Adsense approved on my site which will give me some cash in return when clicked.
But i had issues with the second one because my laptop was bad, and not just that internet bundle in Nigeria is very expensive with lack of electricity which are all needed for adequate blogging.
I decided to keep the second thought aside and behold another thought came into my mind.
You might find it interesting and you might not find it interesting but the truth is :
If facebook can add this feature it will help alot of youths financially.
With this feature you don't need to spend much, all you need is:
(a) A Phone or any other device that can comfortably access facebook. Yes thats all. So with your Android phone you are good to go. No need for laptop, modem, 20gig and so on...
This feature i have been talking about is called "Facebook Page Ad" Or "Facebook Adsense "
Yes you had me right. Let me break it down.
How does it work:
1) Facebook will place ads or allow users to place ads on :

(a) The Home page of their page (See 1st photo below)

(b) And on every post you publish (See 2nd photo below)

Now how do you make money?

With this feature Facebook will either:

1) Pay you some amount of money just like Google Adsense through the popular pay per click system. i.e you will get some amount of money in return when ever any of one clicks on your ads.

2) Facebook might create an option were you can add your ads by your self and get paid. This to me is better as you don't need to wait till you get approved by facebook before ads can be displayed on your page. You just have to set your price and do it yourself and make your money. Remember if you have large followers you will get many advert request daily. I want to plead with facebook to accept this particular one.
It is just a thought and i have more to say about this but will keep that to myself for now.
I just hope facebook finds this interesting as it will really help alot of youth financially and bring advert to the door step of billions of facebook users especially when a post with an advert is shared to groups.
Celebrities can also make huge amount of money through this as celebrities are known to have alot of followers which companies will find those celebrities facebook page interesting to place their adverts.
To Facebook, it will increase your users and also make facebook more interesting.

Many things ought to be considered before embarking on this project which one if it is making sure ads are not too large on facebook pages. I think the size of the edited ad is okay and looks simple.
I have tried to see how i can personally contact facebook, but no way. So please share to all available platforms till it gets to facebook.

Am Mr. Aldrick from Rivers State, Nigeria.
Like my newly created page for more click here:
www.facebook.com/mraldrick

Lalasticla

Re: Photo: What Mark Zuckerberg Should Urgently Add On Facebook. by gidimasters(m): 5:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
okay heard o... mr lalasticlala who you epp?
Re: Photo: What Mark Zuckerberg Should Urgently Add On Facebook. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2016
Great idea I've thought about it as well but I guess Facebook is greedy they just want us to spend only but their greediness will back fire because had they implemented your plan fb pages would be lively and have great content bcoz owners will take care of them like gold, look at their greed of destroying page reach and stopping viral posts, no more links in captions allowed if you do put it in your post won't be seen by many people, their latest edgderank algo is the final nail why would anyone buy likes in order to pay again for those fans to see your post, Facebook will go down like my space I think they thriving because of lack of competition, they have killed pages with their greed to make us pay more for ads, I hope Google launches social network and implements this
Re: Photo: What Mark Zuckerberg Should Urgently Add On Facebook. by MrAldrick: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
denzmark:
Great idea I've thought about it as well but I guess Facebook is greedy they just want us to spend only but their greediness will back fire because had they implemented your plan fb pages would be lively and have great content bcoz owners will take care of them like gold, look at their greed of destroying page reach and stopping viral posts, no more links in captions allowed if you do put it in your post won't be seen by many people, their latest edgderank algo is the final nail why would anyone buy likes in order to pay again for those fans to see your post, Facebook will go down like my space I think they thriving because of lack of competition, they have killed pages with their greed to make us pay more for ads, I hope Google launches social network and implements this

my brother you are there. this is going to help alot of people. the problem how can this get to facebook?
Re: Photo: What Mark Zuckerberg Should Urgently Add On Facebook. by VocalWalls: 10:05pm On Jun 05, 2016
Nonsense! You guys don't know what you're saying

(1) (Reply)

Please, I Need Some Help Here / / Naija And Us Adsense For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.