Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

How Does This Car Tracker Work??? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Does This Car Tracker Work??? (3560 Views)

Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Please Tell Me About This Car / Mountain Of Fire Vs Beer Car: How Will You Describe The Owner Of This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does This Car Tracker Work??? by Jacky575: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2016
So I was just browsing then I came across this car tracker GT06M. I know i can intall it. By I would like to know if anybody has any idea of the amount of money I will be spending monthly to buy data. And also if I have to b paying monthly subscriptions to be on the platform(server) used in monitoring my car.

Re: How Does This Car Tracker Work??? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 05, 2016
No sir , normally tracker device use SIM card so the tracker will be using Recharge card . some even #200 or #500 recharge card will take 1 to 1 and half year to exhaust , since you will not be calling the sim number inside the tracker everyday. Is once in a while when you have to check the location of your car or event of thief's. Secondly you make mentioned of server (platform) yes there's in tracking vehicles, car , truck , van personal and for commercials purposes, that is web tracking ( realtime) this will enable you to login in on a web tracking tracking software .with your password and username . you will be able check many information about your car, like fuel consumption, real pictures of where your car , real image not illustration, and many more features. And for commercials like taxi, logistics vehicle you will be able to see where how many time your car stop on road, and where it stop , time, date etc. #vehicletracker9ja# Call / WhatsApp us 08144758217 www.vehiclesecurity.com.ng Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does This Car Tracker Work??? by ekefre4(m): 8:18pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lovalt15:
No sir , normally tracker device use SIM card so the tracker will be using Recharge card . some even #200 or #500 recharge card will take 1 to 1 and half year to exhaust , since you will not be calling the sim number inside the tracker everyday. Is once in a while when you have to check the location of your car or event of thief's. Secondly you make mentioned of server (platform) yes there's in tracking vehicles, car , truck , van personal and for commercials purposes, that is web tracking ( realtime) this will enable you to login in on a web tracking tracking software .with your password and username . you will be able check many information about your car, like fuel consumption, real pictures of where your car , real image not illustration, and many more features. And for commercials like taxi, logistics vehicle you will be able to see where how many time your car stop on road, and where it stop , time, date etc. #vehicletracker9ja# Call / WhatsApp us 08144758217 www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja. Thanks.
thanks a lot. Very educative
Re: How Does This Car Tracker Work??? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 05, 2016
You're most welcome.
Re: How Does This Car Tracker Work??? by Nobody: 3:01am On Jul 13, 2016
monitoring family or small fleet
drivers is easy with our car
tracker and Free tracking
application. Take full control of
your vehicles from the privacy of
your mobile phone, tablets or PC
- anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Track your car on any phone
with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet
enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet
tracking software
• Automatic notification in case
of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown
via SMS. Stay in control in case of
theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in
mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips
from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by
your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent
fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in
your car
• Understand locations instantly
without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations
(office, home, client Church,
Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable
primary language (English,
French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing
alarms, secure parked and
unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in
the Nigeria
***Our Quality never goes out of
service***
Free Installations and Technical
support
Office and Home Installation
available
Call /WhatsApp us on
08144758217 or join the
discussion on social media
www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja . we have
different prices and package that
suit your budget depends what
you really want
Re: How Does This Car Tracker Work??? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 16, 2016
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Track your car on any phone with simple SMS
• Track your car on any internet enable phone (optional)
• Free smartphone & tablet tracking software
• Automatic notification in case of theft
• Ignition and engine shutdown via SMS. Stay in control in case of theft
• Vehicle recovery feature in mobile app if stolen
• Prevent unauthorized trips from drivers
• Monitor excessive speed by your driver, children etc
• Fuel log: Monitor fuel, prevent fuel theft and control costs
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)
• Multi-lingual with selectable primary language (English, French, Arabic etc…)
• Accelerometer for towing alarms, secure parked and unguarded vehicles.
• Monitor your car anywhere in the Nigeria

***Our Quality never goes out of service***
Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217 or join the discussion on social media www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja . we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want
Re: How Does This Car Tracker Work??? by Chydobe: 9:41pm On Sep 08, 2017
You wouldn't know the real feeling of loosing a car until you experience it. It really isn't a wonderful experience. At first, it would seem like a dream, maybe you were sleep working till you reached your current location. With the panic, people will gather, lots of advice hitting your ear simultaneously. One of the repeated question will be " was a car tracker installed in the car?" At this moment you would say to yourself, "I guess one of these advisers just wanted to teach me a lesson. Once I get home I will see my car carefully parked in the garage"

TrackR is a tracking device that could allow you track virtually all your important stuffs, ranging from your car, suitcase, laptops, phones, car keys, and even your pets.

http://www.newzified.com/trackr-car-tracker-device-that-works-with-your-smartphone/
Re: How Does This Car Tracker Work??? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2017
monitoring family or small fleet drivers is easy with our car tracker and Free tracking application. Take full control of your vehicles from the privacy of your mobile phone, tablets or PC - anywhere, anyday, anytime
• Monitor drivers conversation in your car • Understand locations instantly without zooming in/out
• Add up to 1,000 own locations (office, home, client Church, Restaurant, joints etc..)

Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217
visit our website www.vehiclesecurity.com.ng
Re: How Does This Car Tracker Work??? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 18, 2017

Free Installations and Technical support Office and Home Installation available Call /WhatsApp us on 08144758217
www.vehiclesecurity.com.ng,
we have different prices and package that suit your budget depends what you really want
Re: How Does This Car Tracker Work??? by Nobody: 2:41am On Feb 05, 2018
We install vehicle tracker device all over Nigeria.
Contact us Call / Whatsapp 08144758217 .

www.vehiclesecurity.com.ng
Twitter @vehicletracker
Instagram @vehicletracker9ja
Facebook @vehicletracker9ja

(1) (Reply)

Volkswagen Beetle Restoration / Nissan Quest Problems. Advice Needed. / Car Review: 2016 Nissan Qashqai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.