Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

To My Bini Cousins... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / To My Bini Cousins... (612 Views)

Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe / The Ogiso Of Bini & Ijaw Came From Ile-ife / "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To My Bini Cousins... by MetaPhysical: 8:15pm On Jun 05, 2016
Today marked an important event on the Bini soil, procession for funeral rites of an Oba, as well the march forward on the coronation of his successor. It is the transformation cycle of life and death, symbolically represented by an orb in perpetual spin around a 360 degrees pre-ordained pathway.

May the soul of the Oba rest with his ancestors.
May the reign of the new Oba be prosperous and a success for Bini.
Ise e!!

Oba gha to'kpe re e
Ise e!

(1) (Reply)

Ijebu Man Can't Be Cheated - Oni Of Ife / Yoruba History Thread / Throw Back Photo Of Emir Sanusi As A Very Small Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.