Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers (4985 Views)

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 1:31am On Jun 06, 2016
The south south zone of the All Progressives
Congress (APC) has blamed the opposition
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), for the
current attacks on oil installations in the
Niger Delta region.
The party said the attacks were sponsored
to derail President Muhammadu Buhari’s
govaernment, Vanguard reports.
This was contained in a communiqué issued
by party leaders from the five states in the
south south at the end of a stakeholders
meeting in Benin City
The communiqué reads in part: “ The Zone
notes the upsurge of the renewed militancy in
the area, in the name of ‘The Avengers’ and
condemns its activities in its entirety. The
Zone does not believe that their nefarious
activities are driven by any patriotic fervor,
rather we have cause to believe that they are
instigated by the opposition Peoples
Democratic Party to derail President Buhari’s
government in order to avoid the long arm of
the law on their criminal activities while in
government.”
On the agitation for Biafra, the party said it
was erroneous for agitators for the state of
Biafra to categorise any part of the south
south as part of constituency.
“ The Zone notes the present agitation for the
State of Biafra and the inclusion of the Niger
Delta in the map of the constituency
representing the Biafra State.
“The Zone states unequivocally that Niger Delta
is not, cannot, will never be and can never be
part of Biafra” saying the “Niger Delta is not,
cannot, and will never be part of Biafra ,” the
party noted.
The APC stakeholders also praised Governor
Adams Oshiomhole for his “commendable
performance” in the delivery of infrastructure
in Edo state.

They also praised President Muhammadu
Buhari for his performance in his first year in
office, while pledging support for his fight
against performance in his first year in
office.
There has been continued bombing and
sabotage of economic assets particularly oil
platforms by militants in the Niger Delta. The
group, Niger Delta Avengers have claimed
responsibility for several attacks on oil
facilities in the region.
Last week, the group claimed responsibility
for blowing up the Ogboinbiri-Tebidaba and
Clough Creek-Tebidaba pipelines in Bayelsa
state.
Meanwhile, the Defence headquarters has
declared a massive war on the Avengers .
Two days ago, a top security source
disclosed that some close associates and
allies of former president, Goodluck
Jonathan are suspected of being behind the
on-going crisis in the Niger Delta region

Source: https://www.naij.com/850676-apc-exposes-shocking-details-behind-attacks-niger-delta-avengers.html?source=index_main
Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by olasmith10(m): 1:46am On Jun 06, 2016
Well, am neutrally positioned abt dis, but it still baffles me why the NDA didn't pummel dis much during the last administration even wen they didn't benefit much from it...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 06, 2016
olasmith10:
Well, am neutrally positioned abt dis, but it still baffles me why the NDA didn't pummel dis much during the last administration even wen they didn't benefit much from it...
my point exactly... why now??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by castrokins(m): 1:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Not Surprise. They Were Accused Of Inactivity Earlier. They've reStarted Their Blame Game

9 Likes

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by tushbobo(m): 2:01am On Jun 06, 2016
One thing is sure. They have a strong backing from some sponsors. They are not acting alone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by sinistermind(m): 2:04am On Jun 06, 2016
Well... I guess the APC in the south south ar just dumb. They fail to understand that most people in the south south still see Buhari as a major sponsor of Boko haram to destabilize the govt of their kin owing to all his threats and they feel it is only normal for them to do so to his. I knew that the militants will resume attacks if Buhari wins, they don't need the PDP to facilitate this.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 06, 2016
sinistermind:
Well... I guess the APC in the south south ar just dumb. They fail to understand that most people in the south south still see Buhari as a major sponsor of Boko haram to destabilize the govt of their kin owing to all his threats and they feel it is only normal for them to do so to his. I knew that the militants will resume attacks if Buhari wins, they don't need the PDP to facilitate this.
bros which boko is buhari sponsoring? the same one destabilizing chad n niger rep?? or d one dt swore allegiance to international terrorist group isis?
or d same one dt cme outduring yardua tenure?...pls stop givn us d impression dt everybody in ss is dumb...plss sir...i beg of u...dont b stupid...plsss

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by sinistermind(m): 2:23am On Jun 06, 2016
louismane:

bros which boko is buhari sponsoring? the same one destabilizing chad n niger rep?? or d one dt swore allegiance to international terrorist group isis?
or d same one dt cme outduring yardua tenure?...pls stop givn us d impression dt everybody in ss is dumb...plss sir...i beg of u...dont b stupid...plsss

Sorry, but did u understand my post at all?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 06, 2016
sinistermind:

Sorry, but did u understand my post at all?
absolutely...hence my reply above..

4 Likes

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by jeffizy(m): 2:33am On Jun 06, 2016
The Balderdash that has become a toga on our political class!

They cuddle and entwine in kindergarten rivalry that leaves the State/country burning down to ashes.
So, APC South South choose to tow the same part PDP towed with the Boko Haram issue.
We just never learn. Feeding a snake with worms until we end up in it's belly.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by sinistermind(m): 2:41am On Jun 06, 2016
louismane:

absolutely...hence my reply above..

I want to believe you are judging from what you get in the media and not from the ideology of a typical Niger Deltan.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 06, 2016
sinistermind:

I want to believe you are judging from what you get in the media and not from the ideology of a typical Niger Deltan.

ur point??

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:52am On Jun 06, 2016
sinistermind:

the typial niger delta ideology if any is mostly dumb...tribalistica

3 Likes

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by passionate88: 2:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Blame game
Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 06, 2016
[quote author=sinistermind

I want to believe you are judging from what you get in the media and not from the ideology of a typical Niger Deltan.[/quote]
the typial niger delta ideology if any is mostly dumb...tribalistic n without d smaĺlest drop of sense....clouded wit a false sense of entitlementw iĺliteracy hs done much harm to dese folks
Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by vedaxcool(m): 2:57am On Jun 06, 2016
Very shallow minded individuals destroying their lands just to cover for corrupt Nigerians. .. may thunder strike them down
Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by passionate88: 3:01am On Jun 06, 2016
olasmith10:
same way boko haram didn't pummeled much this administration

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by passionate88: 3:02am On Jun 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
Very shallow minded individuals destroying their lands just to cover for corrupt Nigerians. .. may thunder strike them down
everything na corruption? So someone can't agitate for his right in this administration without being tagged as corrupt?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by strangest(m): 3:03am On Jun 06, 2016
olasmith10:

Well they would have actually benefited if there was no BH sponsored war during the last administration... Probably GEJ would have been more focused and won't have been deceived by some northerners around him that ended up carting away our money.

I think the Avengers are just fighting based on the UNGOVERNABLE STATEMENT made by someone that once lost election...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by vedaxcool(m): 3:10am On Jun 06, 2016
[s]
passionate88:
everything na corruption? So someone can't agitate for his right in this administration without being tagged as corrupt?
[/s]

Agitate by destroying the property of others? An agitation they forget for 6 years and remembered just because corrupt individuals are being dealth with ... abeg leave trash for lawma

1 Like

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by vedaxcool(m): 3:14am On Jun 06, 2016
[s]
strangest:

Well they would have actually benefited if there was no BH sponsored war during the last administration... Probably GEJ would have been more focused and won't have been deceived by some northerners around him that ended up carting away our money.

I think the Avengers are just fighting based on the UNGOVERNABLE STATEMENT made by someone that once lost election...
[/s]

The same BH Ya adua effectively rounded up abd destroyed suddenly become sponsored over night to derail Nigeria's most incompetent government that preferred stealing money meant for fighting bh to actually defeating bh? oh please you guys should just shut up already ... scavengers only started fighting after a clueless lover of corruption was chased out by the majority of Nigerians who could no longer bear his criminality

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by passionate88: 3:39am On Jun 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Agitate by destroying the property of others? An agitation they forget for 6 years and remembered just because corrupt individuals are being dealth with ... abeg leave trash for lawma
which property?
Corrupt individuals are being dealt with? What about amaechi? What about Nyako?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by princemillla(m): 3:47am On Jun 06, 2016
Op your guess is as good as mine. Tribalism has eaten deep among us.
Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by ki02020(m): 3:48am On Jun 06, 2016
louismane:

my point exactly... why now??

You're still asking....it is obvious na,because buhari is the president who's ideology is the opposite of their stealing is not Corruption ideology
Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by vedaxcool(m): 3:50am On Jun 06, 2016
[s]
passionate88:
which property?
Corrupt individuals are being dealt with? What about amaechi? What about Nyako?

The pipelines na milicriminals get am shay?
Keep asking senseless questions... what about then?
Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by passionate88: 3:57am On Jun 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s]

The pipelines na milicriminals get am shay?
Keep asking senseless questions... what about then?
who get the oil?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by vedaxcool(m): 4:09am On Jun 06, 2016
passionate88:
who get the oil?
Govt.
who own the pipelines?
Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by passionate88: 4:16am On Jun 06, 2016
vedaxcool:

Govt.
who own the pipelines?
the oil is owned by the people, govt. stole it

6 Likes

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by Pavarottii(m): 4:22am On Jun 06, 2016
olasmith10:
Who told u dey didn't benefit?
Don't u know since buhari came, the guys sent abroad on d program av been stranded.
Their salaries were delayed and some didn't pay.
U replace Kingsley Kuku their man with a military man to oversee dem. Why would ex-militant av a military man as their boss.
Av u watched video clips of wat Army men do to dem, the ones dey caught that went to bank to collect their Allowee?
U take the pipeline surveillance security from them.
The reduce their quota in d 2016 budget from tune of about 60billion to 20billion.
U call dem the people that gave 5%.
Worst of it all, u called for the arrest of Tompolo.
U send army to ransack their community in search of Tompolo.

And u r asking wat has changed. If u don't know something. Keep mute.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by Pavarottii(m): 4:27am On Jun 06, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Who told u dey didn't benefit?
Don't u know since buhari came, the guys sent abroad on d program av been stranded.
Their salaries were delayed and some didn't pay.
U replace Kingsley Kuku their man with a military man to oversee dem. Why would ex-militant av a military man as their boss.
Av u watched video clips of wat Army men do to dem, the ones dey caught that went to bank to collect their Allowee?
U take the pipeline surveillance security from them.
The reduce their quota in d 2016 budget from tune of about 60billion to 20billion.
U call dem the people that gave 5%.
Worst of it all, u called for the arrest of Tompolo.
U send army to ransack their community in search of Tompolo.

And u r asking wat has changed. If u don't know something. Keep mute.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by proeast(m): 5:26am On Jun 06, 2016
Rubbish!!
Re: Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers by justicejay(m): 5:35am On Jun 06, 2016
Silly politics in Naija PDP said BH=APC Now APC said NDA=PDP In short nigeria lifes=meaningless to them

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Response Of Alafin Adeyemi 2 When He Was Dethroned By Awolowo / Debo Ologunagba: Nigeria Needs Rescue From APC’s Uneducated Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.