Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

How To Transfer Money From Nigeria To US - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Transfer Money From Nigeria To US (974 Views)

What Is The Best And Cheapest State In Nigeria To Start Up Life? / Ogbonnaya Kanu: First Nigerian Biker To Ride From Lagos, Nigeria To Austria / Dino Melaye Shares Cost Of Flying From Nigeria To New York Back In The Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Money From Nigeria To US by Folar2(m): 1:41am On Jun 06, 2016
Please i need a quick information on how to transfer money from Nigeria to the USA. I have Naira in my account but need to send some money to someone in US.

Moneygram and Western Union is not an option because it is difficult to do now.

Please anybody with alternatives?

Thanks
Re: How To Transfer Money From Nigeria To US by jeffizy(m): 2:59am On Jun 06, 2016
Check a nairalander bebe02.
Caveat emptor.
Re: How To Transfer Money From Nigeria To US by darmilolah(m): 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
Folar2:
Please i need a quick information on how to transfer money from Nigeria to the USA. I have Naira in my account but need to send some money to someone in US.

Thanks

chat with him on WhatsApp:
Tell him for Dammy.
Re: How To Transfer Money From Nigeria To US by kaykad: 5:37am On Jun 07, 2016
try using form A, go to any bank and request for it, it might take up to 3 weeks, but the patient is worth it, 200 per dollar
Folar2:

Thanks
Re: How To Transfer Money From Nigeria To US by vague: 6:45am On Jun 07, 2016
paypal

(1) (Reply)

Systemic Killing Of Migrant Nigerians In South Africa / 15-Countries Nigerians Can Travel To Without Visa / 13 Truck Drivers Line Up Under Highway Bridge To Prevent Suicide Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.