Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal (2409 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Jamie Vardy: Nigerian Players Keep Talking In Pidgin English, I Want To Learn It / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Omoalaji12: 4:44am On Jun 06, 2016
Today, Jamie Vardy met with Arsenal doctors and trainers, he took the medical examination and he passed, terms of agreement on the deal has been detailed. Official announcement to follow in few days.

Source

http://sportpagereview.com/forums/topic/jamie-vardy-has-passed-his-medical-physical-at-arsenal/
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Wizzy14418(m): 4:57am On Jun 06, 2016
Are you for real? I don't believe it until I see a shirt on him at the Emirates undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Omoalaji12: 4:58am On Jun 06, 2016
Wizzy14418:
Are you for real? I don't believe it until I see a shirt on him at the Emirates undecided undecided undecided undecided

it’s for real. confirmed, he will make 120 pounds per week
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Heryorh: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2016
confirm the news plzzzz
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2016
Verdy without Mahrez is nonsense. Arsenal is a team that will always spoil the good thing that any good player brings in. Arsenal had a great scoring machine like vanpersy but couldn't carry the league trophy because of their undetermined attitude. Verdi's effort in arsenal will just b a waste. Arsenal will still Bleep up.

Written by a former arsenal fan
Strong766
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Benemond(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2016
grin
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by nongo123(m): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2016
Apparently Arsenal want to sign.Mahrez too

Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Omoalaji12: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
strong766:
Verdy without Mahrez is nonsense. Arsenal is a stupid team that will always spoil the good thing that any good player brings in. Arsenal had a great scoring machine like vanpersy but couldn't carry the league trophy because of their stupidity. Verdi's effort in arsenal will just b a waste. Arsenal will still Bleep up.

Written by a former arsenal fan
Strong766

It wouldn’t matter because we have Sanchez and Ozil....
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by khattab02: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm..... Is this for real??

Reports from England says he is on the plan to France. How possible for him do his medical and now board the plan?

#I doubt the supposed medical!
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by topeorekoy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
khattab02:
Reports from England says he is on the plan to France. How possible for him do his medical and now board the plan?

Had his medical yesterday
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by nongo123(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
khattab02:

He had his medical on Sunday!
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Omoalaji12: 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
nongo123:

Thanks boss. He is on plane to France for EURO match
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by nongo123(m): 5:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omoalaji12:

Thanks boss. He is on plane to France for EURO match
X You are welcome boss. Indeed he is on his way there.
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by khattab02: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
topeorekoy:

Had his medical yesterday
well I don't about that. But bbc reported that he has not made a decission yet.
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by khattab02: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
nongo123:

but he has not made any decission yet according to sky and bbc
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by nongo123(m): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
khattab02:
but he has not made any decission yet according to sky and bbc
Having a medical doesn't mean signing a contract. It simply means that what is only left is to ink his signature on the contract.
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Omoalaji12: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
nongo123:

Having a medical doesn't mean signing a contract. It simply means that what is only left is to ink his signature on the contract.

I just read this twice and I think you said the same thing like twice.
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Omoalaji12: 9:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
khattab02:
well I don't about that. But bbc reported that he has not made a decission yet.

BBC isn’t always right, a mainly sport network like ESPN and www.sportpagereview.com will be ideal source
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by khattab02: 11:35am On Jun 07, 2016
Omoalaji12:

BBC isn’t always right, a mainly sport network like ESPN and www.sportpagereview.com will be ideal source
very very rare that bbc will not be right. They know in and out of the EPL because they cover EPL more than any league and they are also in UK. Anyway lets see what Vardy will decide after the Euro.
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by Omoalaji12: 1:53pm On Jun 07, 2016
khattab02:
very very rare that bbc will not be right. They know in and out of the EPL because they cover EPL more than any league and they are also in UK. Anyway lets see what Vardy will decide after the Euro.

Vardy decided already, why will he go for Medical if he wouldn’t leave ?
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by khattab02: 3:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
Omoalaji12:

Vardy decided already, why will he go for Medical if he wouldn’t leave ?
lol.... You think so, then why has he not signed yet? Reports says both Arsenal and Leicester City are waiting for him to decide his future even though Arsenal has activated his release clause.

Go check the transfer of Willian to Chelsea and you might find it a bit funny. Willian signed for Chelsea without doing any medical. He did his medical at Tottenham but signed for Chelsea. About 3 clubs were involved in his transfer.

Note: Am not doubting that Vardy might not go to Arsenal oo. But noting concrete has come out from him and his club yet.
Re: Jamie Vardy Has Passed His Medical Physical At Arsenal by dreamcast95: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
I am now wondering , Vardi and the truth will go to Arsenal ? After all, he promised fans of Leicester , it will remain very strange , as for me . Why promise something if you can not fulfill it ? After all, you know that you are interested in a serious club like Arsenal - https://www.naij.com/850966-arsenal-give-jamie-vardy-ultimatum-agree-contract-terms-mahrez-deal-closer.html . I do not understand this

(1) (Reply)

FCB Vs Las Palmas-suarez Tears Own Shirt And Storms Off Pitch During Match / Chelsea Coach Carried A Pack Of Cigarette Throughout The Game Against Arsenal / See What A Football Fan Was Spotted Doing During Tot Vs Che

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.