Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham (65072 Views)

Drogba Pictured With Mbappe At The Ballon D'or, 10 Years After Turning Him Down / Ronaldo Reveals His Best Goal Out Of His 701 Career Goals / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by ChangeIsCostant: 5:45pm On May 27, 2017
Manchester City forward Kelechi Iheanacho is pictured with his best friend/manager and friends ahead of his medical with West Ham United. Manchester City have reportedly accepted £24 million from West Ham United for the Nigerian forward .

According to Own Goal, Iheanacho is expected to undergo a medical tomorrow. The Nigerian will team up with West Ham on a permanent deal, with Manchester City having the option of buying him back after two years.

The 20 year old went down the pecking order at City following the arrival of Brazilian Gabriel Jesus.

His deal will be officially announced tomorrow.

The player is on duty with the Super Eagles of Nigeria for the friendly games against Corsica and Togo.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/iheanacho-set-to-undergo-west-ham.html

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by ChangeIsCostant: 5:46pm On May 27, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by shobroy10(m): 5:52pm On May 27, 2017
Success man ball hard and mind u fight like Moses

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by subtlemee(f): 5:53pm On May 27, 2017
wish him goodluck and more skills

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by IgboAmakaa(f): 5:54pm On May 27, 2017
cool cool cool cool

Nna be a good boy

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by wallex1983(m): 6:15pm On May 27, 2017
So its politics again?

I don't understand what this is doing in politics section.....

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by brunofarad(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2017
Ok

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by IhateAfonjas(m): 9:58pm On May 27, 2017

West Ham ??

This is why you don't start playing for big clubs when you're just 20 years old

Ronaldo began with Lisbon

James Rodriguez : Fc porto

Neymar : Santos

Messi : even though he graduated from Barcelona academy, they left him on the bench at the senior team

Pogba : left united to go start from Juventus which is a small club

Zlatan : Ajax

Van dar sar : Ajax

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by NwaObinkita: 9:58pm On May 27, 2017
20 year old indeed.

I pray they tell him he has Rheumatism, Arthritis, Syphilis, Cardio Myopathy and Hepatitis B and send him back to Enugu.

Nigerian cheat...just like Victor Moses.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 27, 2017
Don't worry Just like Pogba and man -u, Mancity will come for u as the most expensive footballer.

Promise and failed everywhere
Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing/training
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by HIRAETH: 9:58pm On May 27, 2017
cool
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by olarababi(f): 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
dff
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Alisegun(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by sayhi2certified(m): 9:59pm On May 27, 2017
nice one

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
Sail higher bro... All the best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by barclayb(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
angry
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Ezedon(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
Guadiola will not carry any trophy next season, and westham will be hot

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by destiny322(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
Nawaoo... Where d BEST FRIEND na... Keep deceiving us with headlines.. Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by ademega(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2017
Rich guy like that
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by timilehin007(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2017
Now we will see the best of kelechi mark my words

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by bodilawfortune: 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Victornezzar: 10:02pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
20 year old indeed.

I pray they tell him he has Rheumatism, Arthritis, Syphilis, Cardio Myopathy and Hepatitis B and send him back to Enugu.

Consequences of brain disorder

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by davss02(m): 10:03pm On May 27, 2017
Ezedon:
Sooth sayer
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Langbasa: 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
Ezedon:
Amen,that man is just jealous of african players.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Jakama90(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
20 year old indeed.

Bad belle is a very bad sickness.

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by nativedoctor(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
20 year old indeed.

may you recieve a thousand fold what you wish for him

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by goodlifehyd(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
20 year old indeed.

Brain damage dey follow u fight ewu gambia

36 Likes

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by IhateAfonjas(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2017
NwaObinkita:
20 year old indeed.

He will still be 800 million naira richer than you

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Slimwize(m): 10:05pm On May 27, 2017
grace to grass
Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 27, 2017
20 year old indeed.

why do some people wish others bad gan sef. If your life no carry succees it is bad to wish others to be a failure like you simply because they are the ones to help you sometimes

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by adewuyiade: 10:08pm On May 27, 2017
I love you I love you
IF by Davido
Download ASAP

1 Like

Re: Iheanacho Pictured With His Best Friend Ahead Of His Medical With West Ham by finderofX: 10:08pm On May 27, 2017
U don't start climbing a ladder from the top..

we told him then his papa was doing agidi, now see wat is happening..

anyway I love the move to West Ham, he will have more time of play, which might eventually turn out to be like Moses...

Congrats Bro

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea Players' Salaries Released After Abramovich's Decision To Sell The Club / Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Barca Vs PSG ; Was The Match Fixed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.