Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. (13462 Views)

Teacher Accepts 500k Retweets To Cancel Students Final Exam - Pictures / Two ABSU Final Year Students Drown Two Days To Their Final Exam. / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Benbelor(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2016
This is what happens when yhu fill up yhur uni lecturers' pockets with money but yhu can't put anythng in yhur skull.
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by richardoz(m): 7:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Not every lawyer is brilliant afterall!
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2016
Thats
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by vickydevoka(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2016
hakeem4:
720 of them failed
How many wrote ?
Are u blind dat u couldn't figure it out urself
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Akon419(m): 7:06am On Jun 06, 2016
hakeem4:
720 of them failed

How many wrote ?
grin
hakeem4:
720 of them failed

How many wrote ?
na waa , you are d real charge and bail in a making

1 Like

Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by jidxin(m): 7:07am On Jun 06, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
By Ikechukwu Nnochiri

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/720-intending-lawyers-fail-bar-final-exams/

pls. wch april set again ? is d Op high ....I think dz is a very wrong information I dont think there is April set ooooooo bikonu
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 06, 2016
Its well with their souls.
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Apostleship: 7:12am On Jun 06, 2016
ikbnice:
chuo... How many of them took the exam and how many passed.
These baby lawyers must have been bragging with their jaw-breaking grammars only to fail.

Lolzzzz
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2016
Since they failed the bar exam's, they can't be even charge nd bail lawyers. In fact, they are not lawyers.
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2016
cheesy grin
Seeeeeeee:
lol
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2016
brunofarad:
OLODO ALERT grin

And na dem sabi form
MY LEARNED COLLEAGUE
grin

Good morning good people of fatherland !

Hahahahaha. and a good morning to you good man . Thanks for the laughs

Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 06, 2016
I'm just thankful my younger sister made it. cool

3 Likes

Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by skytreader(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2016
jidxin:
pls. wch april set again ? is d Op high ....I think dz is a very wrong information I dont think there is April set ooooooo bikonu

Re-sit students wrote their finals in April.

1 Like

Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by shamsuRana(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2016
brunofarad:
OLODO ALERT grin

And na dem sabi form
MY LEARNED COLLEAGUE
grin

Good morning good people of fatherland !

person wey read na em serious,person wey pass, na em no book! grin grin
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by OlujobaSamuel: 7:29am On Jun 06, 2016
I don't see this as wholly the fault of the students, to me, it's partially theirs, while most fault belongs to the authorities. we have been having mass failures in every areas of our academic system for more than a decade, but all we do is play pranks, call the students olodo, even accuse technology for failure rate, etc, then we move on, this happened last year, last 2years, and so on.
we don't scrutinize common entrance result, so what do we expect, no one cares about jsce in this nation again, we only look at WAEC(neglect NECO), JAMB, final CGPA in tertiary institutions, etc.
we need to start asking basics, what are the curriculum like, what are they teaching, what are the exam questions like, how are they examined, what are the measures in assessing the tutors, are the students involved in tutor assessment, etc.
anyway, let's pretend we don't know our problem, and blame pmb or gej as usual.
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by flokii: 7:45am On Jun 06, 2016
see gobe..

charge & bail things
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by confiritch(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Failure in the Bar final examinations is just a temporary setback for the affected candidates. History has it that the Late Gani Fawehinmi graduated with a 3rd Class Degree and eventually turned out to be one of the finest Legal Practitioners ever produced by the country. Fashola equally failed this particular exam at his first sitting and later became a SAN while in practice. Exams are not the true test of intelligence, but the simplest means assessment and grading. Some causative factors of failing exams include, but not limited to: misinterpretation of question, inadequate preparation, dearth of relevant textbooks and research materials, emotional and psychological instability, combining tedious work schedule with studies, family problems amongst others.

3 Likes

Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by confiritch(m): 8:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Failure in the Bar final examinations is just a temporary setback for the affected candidates. History has it that the Late Gani Fawehinmi graduated with a 3rd Class Degree and eventually turned out to be one of the finest Legal Practitioners ever produced by the country. Fashola equally failed this particular exam at his first sitting and later became a SAN while in practice. Exams are not the true test of intelligence, but the simplest means of assessment and grading. Some causative factors of failing exams include, but not limited to: misinterpretation of question, inadequate preparation, dearth of relevant textbooks and research materials, emotional and psychological instability, combining tedious work schedule with studies, family problems amongst others.
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Why not be happy. Everything happens for a reason. You never knw, if they had passed, maybe one of them would have been the lawyer dat will prosecute you wink..
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Uchemus(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2016
virginboy1:
Why won't they fail, when no light to read, fuel is on the high side, no money for hand to munch better food.

I blame the economy.

on the contrary.

Funny

This is serious! No joke at all.
Just read.

WAASCE 2015 Biology

Q2(a)(i) Mention 3 differences between Livestock A (Goat) and Livestock B (Sheep).

Check the answer a student gave;
1. The goat when you use it for soup it taste
waaaaooow but the sheep when u use it for
soup it does not taste waaaaow
2. Goats give soup perfume expecially the boy
goat but sheep dont
give soup perfume.
3. A goat can cross a road wisely but the
sheep is very foolish and walk slow on the road.
4. A goat has a sharp brake but a sheep don't
have sharp brake.
5. Goat head is smelling but sheep head is not
smelling.
6. Goat is on left side of God but sheep is on
right side of God.
7. Goat is stubborn but sheep is humble
8. Goat can jump and turn 360° but sheep cannot
jump and turn 360°.
9)the goat cry pobe pobe but sheep cries berh berh.
thoes that still passed dnt av 2 heads.
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 06, 2016
oladam23:
Half baked graduates
half baked will manage conditional pass....but to fail....dts not baked graduates
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by maxzzo1(m): 8:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Why wouldn't dey fail wen d right pple are not called...check d list u will see names of SAN children, top politicians etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Oforleta(m): 8:09am On Jun 06, 2016
There's April batch, it's for resit students. Don't term the info wrong when you don't have the authentic information. Thank you
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by omonla555: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2016
hakeem4:
720 of them failed

How many wrote ?

You too have just failed a simple examination. You are worst than the Law school students. How many wrote?
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2016
There is no different between the pass and fail.They are all lairwyers.
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2016
maxzzo1:
Why wouldn't dey fail wen d right pple are not called...check d list u will see names of SAN children, top politicians etc
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2016
omonla555:

You too have just failed a simple examination. You are worst than the Law school students. How many wrote?
What is the correct grammar?
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2016
They no buy handouts that is why they no pass.
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by egedege1(m): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2016
virginboy1:
Why won't they fail, when no light to read, fuel is on the high side, no money for hand to munch better food.

I blame the economy.

on the contrary.

Funny

Just read.

WAASCE 2015 Biology

Q2(a)(i) Mention 3 differences between Livestock A (Goat) and Livestock B (Sheep).

goat but sheep dont
give soup perfume.
have sharp brake.
smelling.
right side of God.
jump and turn 360°.
grin
virginboy1:

I blame the economy.

on the contrary.

Funny

Just read.

WAASCE 2015 Biology

goat but sheep dont
give soup perfume.
have sharp brake.
smelling.
right side of God.
jump and turn 360°.
this one na olodo raise to power 100
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by utonwa4u(f): 8:34am On Jun 06, 2016
richardoz:
They are not genius afterall!
Questions are VERY hard and students are scored with the lowest grade. For example, there are 5 courses there, if u 've 70% (A's) in 4 of them & 've 40% (E's) in one, automatically u 're graduating with a Pass becos of your least grade. If your least is 55% u 're coming out with 2.2.

It is conditional pass if u fail one course which u can re-sit but if u fail two courses & above that means u 've fail be that.

So the 720 failed more than 2 courses. It is not easy at all

I took my own Bar exams in Feb 2008 and was called to the Bar in May 2008.

1 Like

Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by Bishops10(m): 8:35am On Jun 06, 2016
[size=18pt] Does it mean they can't take the exam again [/size]
Re: 720 Intending Lawyers Fails Bar Final Exam.. by ShaqFu: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2016
Let's know the school those who failed graduated from, so we can ask their departments how they even scaled through school in the first place. grin LOL.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Plight Of A Nigerian Medical Student / Parents Reject N5000 Insurance Levy For Pupils In Unity Schools / Apply For Scholarships Overseas 2016/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.