Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Fayose’s Order Against Herdsmen Condemnable, Says Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose’s Order Against Herdsmen Condemnable, Says Brother (410 Views)

FFK Applauds Oyedepo, Enenche, Suleman For Speaking Against Herdsmen / Attack On Igbos In Bayelsa Is Highly Disgraceful And Condemnable / Photos Of Half-Unclad Women Protesting In Kaduna Against Herdsmen Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose’s Order Against Herdsmen Condemnable, Says Brother by amzee(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Oluwasegun Fayose, the Ekiti State Governor Ayodele Fayose’s eldest brother , has condemned the latter for instructing farmers to attack herdsmen.

He said the governor’s directive did not portray him as a true leader.
Oluwasegun, in an interview with The Nation in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, said his brother was embarrassing the family by
some of his actions and utterances.

According to him, “leaders are not supposed to make comments that are capable of inciting the public or bringing their family’s name into disrepute.

“I totally disagree with him. I do not like what he is doing. He is dragging the family name in the mud. I read in national dailies
that Ayo Fayose was inciting Ekiti people against herdsmen.
“I have never seen where a leader talks like this before. I spent most of my life in Europe.

I left Nigeria in 1976. My children are still there. I want them to be able to come home.
I do not want to be harassed. Let it be on record that I do not support this kind of aggressive method of governance. He is too
vulgar for my liking.”

Rather than making utterances that do not portray him and the Fayose family as noble, Oluwasegun advised, the governor should keep quiet.

Source thenationonlineng.net/fayoses-order-herdsmen-condemnable-says-brother/?utm_content=buffer13d05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Re: Fayose’s Order Against Herdsmen Condemnable, Says Brother by amzee(m): 8:01am On Jun 06, 2016
Re: Fayose’s Order Against Herdsmen Condemnable, Says Brother by daomi(m): 8:38am On Jun 06, 2016
G
Re: Fayose’s Order Against Herdsmen Condemnable, Says Brother by histemple: 8:44am On Jun 06, 2016
I wonder if this man is just being envious or just coward?
Re: Fayose’s Order Against Herdsmen Condemnable, Says Brother by criminalmindz: 8:48am On Jun 06, 2016
Coward elder brother, certified yoruuba..
Re: Fayose’s Order Against Herdsmen Condemnable, Says Brother by Fedayeen02: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2016
The stupid Nation newspaper should remind ys that the man is Fayose step brother and they ve been having family issues right from the beginning.

Tinubu should continue to promote genocide on yorubas because of political correctness.

God will bless Fayose and the devil should visit Tinubu daily

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Tompolo Flees To Libya! / Nigeria Missing: Latest 10 Most Powerful And Sophisticated Military In The World / Nigeria To Relocate Govt Offices To Properties Seized From Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.