Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? (5968 Views)

BBC Mocks Buhari's Ear Infection With A Sarcastic Question, Nigerians Blast(pic) / Buhari Goes On 10Day Vacation To London To Rest, Get Treatment For Ear Infection / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by RZArecta(m): 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
stevecantrell:

Ear Infection and Hearing Loss Amongst Headphone Users
R. Mazlan, L. Saim, A. Thomas, R. Said, and B. Liyab
Author information ► Ar

Ear Infection and Hearing Loss Amongst Headphone Users
R. Mazlan, L. Saim, A. Thomas, R. Said, and B. Liyab
Author information ► Ar

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3406203/

[s]The only thing I find amusing abt your kind is that you believe you are talking to someone like yourself... limited intellect with mediocre upbringing...rubbish !
[/s]
OSHEY Mr overflowing intellect
The father of wisdom
Mr know all and do all
Mr monopoly of knowledge
Please clap for yourself.... Dodoyor
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
Well said.

@lucasbalo
Nothing wrong with Africans blaming the white man for our misfortune after all, the atrocities they have comitted against the black race too numerous to mention.

Even the looting you go on about is engineered by them, by ensuring the remove all visionary and competent African leaders.
LordAdam:

France does most of the dirty work for the West.

France (supported by the UK) started enacting the no-fly zone in Libya before AU powers could say Jack.

It is a popular assertion in Intelligence circles that a French agent killed Gadaffi.

It was also French agents that planned the Gbagbo ouster.

When it comes to Africa, the UK and France are the outposts for the West to enact their sleezy tactics.

I'm not certain the ear infection was caused by Western forces, but it is possible. If it is, then the West have plenty of reasons to target Buhari.

First, he calls IMF's bluff. Next he gives the US a middle-finger to romance with China (during the loans saga which did not end in his favor). Then he ignores UK's Foreign Secretary's warning not to send the military to the South South. Then he had the guts to ask for stolen loots and stylishly accuse the West of not doing enough to stem corruption in Nigeria.

If it was in the 80's. These actions (I call them sins) are enough to warrant the West to put a bullet in his head.

He is lucky, he only got Meniere disease as retribution. If he doesn't heed to the advice from OBJ and GEJ during his latest meetings (current official mouthpieces of the West) with them, he would not enjoy the rest of his tenure or worse not complete it. Nigeria is too pro-West for anyone occupying the CIC position to think he or she can out-do the West. It is political (and could very well be physical) suicide.

-Lord
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Abagworo(m): 9:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
Obasanjo is the biggest Western agent in Africa but he equally loves Nigeria. No leader has ever been as nationalist as Obasanjo but yet he does the bids of America and the West.

2 Likes

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by TheFirstLady: 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Lucasbalo(m): 1:56am On Jun 07, 2016
GenBuhari:
Well said.

@lucasbalo
Nothing wrong with Africans blaming the white man for our misfortune after all, the atrocities they have comitted against the black race too numerous to mention.

Even the looting you go on about is engineered by them, by ensuring the remove all visionary and competent African leaders.
I am coming from the point of view that blaming people doesn't help in the long run. I was raised by my parents not to pass the bucks and that's the way I raised my three young ladies and a junior. We can blame the west all we want but that doesn't solve Nigeria woeful situation. The leaders who bastardized what's suppose to be a leading light in the world to a perpetual third world. In a country where tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands graduate from polythecnics and universities every year with no hope for gainful employment. Where there's no single hospital that's up to world standard according to UNESCO, and the corrupt leaders and their proxies will fly out for their medical needs in a jiffy. Where the government can't provide basic necessities of life like power, water and good roads. Corruption, nepotism and tribalism is the order of the day. I can go on but I wil stop here. You wonder why so many Nigerians wants to live the country. All you need to do is go on travel section of this Nairaland and see the traffic on visa section. We can't keep blaming the west without giving hell to the worthless leadership. By blaming the west, the corrupt politicians and their proxies are happy.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by dustmalik: 5:07am On Jun 07, 2016
worksmart:
France and US and rest of Europe work together, it is part of the unwritten rules of the white supremacist system that they use to rule Africa and most of the 3rd world.

Whats in for France you ask, do you remember how French puppet states like Cameroon , Niger and Chad were seizing Nigerian territory on the pretext that they recaptured it from Boko Haram, when in all probability those Chadian troops were actually Boko Haram terrorists.

If Buhari hadn't been elected those puppet states and therefore by extention France, would have tried to annex those territories rich in natural resources.
I totally believe the emboldened. And i believe this is why Russia is not usually in agreement with US and most of European countries, because Russia knows these things. Russia prefers to align with Asian countries instead, because they aren't part of the conspiracy, with the exception of Saudi Arabia. I think they part of it.

To the topic; The OP, GenBuhari, may come of as extremely paranoid at times, but his thoughts or theories are very plausible.

1 Like

Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by worksmart(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2016
How can he love Nigeria, when he is an agent of the white man who is trying to destroy us undecided ?
Abagworo:
Obasanjo is the biggest Western agent in Africa but he equally loves Nigeria. No leader has ever been as nationalist as Obasanjo but yet he does the bids of America and the West.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by stevecantrell: 6:19pm On Jun 08, 2016
Abagworo:

Jimmy Carter really got into OBJs system in the 1970s...those guys were really tight.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by thoth: 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
If Buhari dies tomorrow it might be better for Nigeria, If Osibanjo becomes the president it might be better for Nigeria, If it's better for Nigeria it would be very bad for Nigerians and quite profitable for the West. If Nigerians try to make things better for themselves then there might be no Nigeria.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by ChimaAdeoye: 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
I think GEJ did it.

Abi, why shouldn't they blame Jonathan? What has changed? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 15, 2016
I am fearing for PMB right now that CBN have reversed his foreign exchange policy, perhaps the think he is unlikely to be in power much longer.

Pray for Mr President.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Fyno: 10:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
RZArecta:
struck out part is utter rubbish. Putting on headphones at maximum volume for extended periods causes gradual hearing loss i.e. deafness and not ear infection. Please stop deceiving people with your ignorance. Putting on earphones at meetings like U.N. summits can't make you deaf, you're listening to speech there not loud music. The decibels involved are much different besides how many hours in a year is he involved in such meetings
doctors discovered his ear veins are dead because of old age meaning he was hearing small small ,
Then he started traveling that time like the Nigerian poster boy using earphones that will have to first translate to English or French before Hausa because President Buhari don't understand English very well hence hausa,too much earphones now killed the few cells in his ear hence he hardly hears,
Sometimes he will hear 3 times,two times a day but if the ear vex no hearing

BABA NTIKE
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2017
Hope what i said is making more sense today.
Agunechemba1:
Oga shut up If you don't have anything reasonable to say.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 06, 2017
It is important to find the cause of your problems before you can find a solution to it.

Like it or not sometimes if somebody is a cause of your problem you need to find that out and call it blame or not, your problem can never be solved until you indentify what is causing it and if in our case it is the white man, then it is very necessary to identify him and blame him so that we can know how to prevent him causing us further harm.
Lucasbalo:
I am coming from the point of view that blaming people doesn't help in the long run. I was raised by my parents not to pass the bucks and that's the way I raised my three young ladies and a junior. We can blame the west all we want but that doesn't solve Nigeria woeful situation. The leaders who bastardized what's suppose to be a leading light in the world to a perpetual third world. In a country where tens of thousands if not hundreds of thousands graduate from polythecnics and universities every year with no hope for gainful employment. Where there's no single hospital that's up to world standard according to UNESCO, and the corrupt leaders and their proxies will fly out for their medical needs in a jiffy. Where the government can't provide basic necessities of life like power, water and good roads. Corruption, nepotism and tribalism is the order of the day. I can go on but I wil stop here. You wonder why so many Nigerians wants to live the country. All you need to do is go on travel section of this Nairaland and see the traffic on visa section. We can't keep blaming the west without giving hell to the worthless leadership. By blaming the west, the corrupt politicians and their proxies are happy.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by abu12: 8:39am On Feb 06, 2017
GenBuhari:

http://nigeriantimes.ng/news/video-on-osinbajo-does-this-man-have-a-conscience/
In a video trending online, a group has accused the pastor-turned-politician of mis-abusing his position as the principal lawyer to the Kano State Government in its case against Pfizer, over the administration of toxic substance to children during trial for meningitis drugs in the 1990s.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2017
People say that I was paranoid, yes I was but for obvious good reasons.
thoth:
If Buhari dies tomorrow it might be better for Nigeria, If Osibanjo becomes the president it might be better for Nigeria, If it's better for Nigeria it would be very bad for Nigerians and quite profitable for the West. If Nigerians try to make things better for themselves then there might be no Nigeria.
Re: The West Caused President Buhari's Ear Infection? by Nobody: 1:18am On May 08, 2017
Buhari returning to London tonight to be finished off! That is fault he has he does not readily see evil schemers.

May the gods of our ancestors assist Mr president defeat whatever evil is planned against him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tax Evasion: Enugu To Distrain Over 3000 Establishments / Ize-iyamu Hides His Face In Shame As He Appears In Court Today. / Ayodele Fayose Spotted At Apc Secretariat In Ado Ekiti - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.