Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? (3440 Views)

Nina Accused Of Photoshoping Her Hips By Force In New Photos / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / “I Must Blow By Force” – Don Jazzy Takes Haircut To His Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by exlinkleads(f): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2016
Yes it is very true that you need to keep fit oooo but my brother no be by force to carry weight lift ooo else you go come they add for tommy instead of the right sides...............lol

Take am easy oooooo

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/06/photo-of-day-abeg-na-by-force-to-carry.html

lalasiclala mynd44 obinoscopy

Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by funstufz: 11:24am On Jun 06, 2016
I cannot but laugh at the picture...

Good job...

exlinkleads:
Yes it is very true that you need to keep fit oooo but my brother no be by force to carry weight lift ooo else you go come they add for tommy instead of the right sides...............lol

Take am easy oooooo

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/06/photo-of-day-abeg-na-by-force-to-carry.html

Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by Youngetskilz23(m): 11:24am On Jun 06, 2016
!
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
What is this grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by crazymommy(f): 12:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
Everyone deserves six packs...he wants to become flavour ..grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by CaroLyner(f): 1:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
is he pregg?
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hahahahahahaha!! cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

Oluwa mi too

Wetin be this?
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by opeyemiieblog(m): 1:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
lol
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by soulpiano23(m): 2:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
exlinkleads:

Take am easy oooooo

The guy na local champ for him village ooo.everybody fear that guy for villa ooo.cos he carries 1000kg of stone
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by DIKEnaWAR: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
What is this? Are his muscles located in his stomach?
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
If not that I don't open body, i 4 say ma me be that.
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by pikin1(m): 3:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nah wetin Apc go change us to be dat if we dnt pray well

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by Perfecttouch(m): 3:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
exlinkleads:

Take am easy oooooo

thus beg the question,what aspect of his body does he want to build?
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by Tonydeeb(m): 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
This is kwanchiokwor redefined!.
Lol...na by force?... See the face sef.
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by Ruq: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
But why.
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by Cutehector(m): 6:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by mytime24(f): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
Na by forcE angry

Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by sleeknick: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
d guy is looking for six sachet
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by Qualer: 7:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
exlinkleads:

Take am easy oooooo

Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by dayjee: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Chisos :oChisos....warisdis??
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by dreamworld: 8:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of The Day - Abeg, Na By Force To Carry Weight Lift/gym? by ejitec16(m): 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Irannu..

(1) (Reply)

See The Face Of A Frustrated Wife Oh!! What A Pity!!! / Actress Iyabo Ojo And PA Accused Of Lesbianism Following Infidelity Report [PICS / Gaso Boss, Gani Shonubi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.