Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,478 members, 7,850,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:51 AM

Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More (48896 Views)

Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Gospel Rapper Lynxxx Smoking Shisha [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by izzou(m): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
hmmm
What's smelling
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Jun 06, 2016
Goan marry. grin

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by ivyy(f): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good for him. Everyone needs Christ.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Realhommie(m): 9:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
That's my man.... I'm attracted to people who follow CHRIST, he's the only way.

5 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by uzo200(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
I will officially be launching my blog on July http://WWW.touchpapyrus.com

Lalasticlala, seun and everyone on Nairaland is highly welcomed. The launching will take place at Awka. Venue and date will be announced officially on Nairaland.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
I want to follow his path, no guy man being for Jesus.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by danasjoe1: 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
I'm so happy for him..

1 Like

Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by mytime24(f): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Salvation is personal tongue
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by aalangel(f): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:
if you are going to be a born-again, bros I trust you're gona do that with ya head cos in this type of ministry "those who use their head gets ahead"

Thank me later!

Salvation is spiritual, not head knowledge. He won't have the need of thanking you.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by verite: 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nke iji ka.What you have is greater
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Cherishing(f): 9:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
aalangel:

Salvation is spiritual, not head knowledge. He won't have the need of thanking you.
Park well joor
With what am seeing it will only take the grace of God almighty to be saved, salvation with lip praises,eyes services and self glorifying m.o.g.
Spirituality you say, being in bondage I see.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by aalangel(f): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:

Park well joor
With what am seeing it will only take the grace of God almighty to be saved, salvation with lip praises,eyes services and self glorifying m.o.g.
Spirituality you say, being in bondage I see.

It's normal for people on Nairaland to insult people without need for it. I don't argue blindly. Goodbye.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by laikas: 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
nice one lynxxx
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by flokii: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nawa o..

First Majid, then Lynxx.. Issokay
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by menstrualpad: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
you mean a ruined man?

floragregs:
Yes! He's a real man now
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Cherishing(f): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
aalangel:

It's normal for people on Nairaland to insult people without need for it. I don't argue blindly. Goodbye.

Quoting me with this kind message is the height of hypocrisy.

Well I take it that you don't know what insult means.

Goodbye and try to behave yasef this night
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by xpertise: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
You chose the right part bro..wait. the right pals will come looking for you ok
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by samsam2019: 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
He's never had the talent

Only became popular because his people are loaded
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by JustCurious: 9:56pm On Jun 06, 2016
This reminds me of Ron Kenoly's song to his son

"The road was straight and narrow leading to my Father's house. The gates were opened wide, awaiting my return, but near them stood my Father with His hands stretched out to me, with tears on His face, I heard Him say..WELCOME HOME!

Welcome home to the Father, Lynxxxx. smiley
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by gbaskiboy: 10:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
uzo200:

Lalasticlala, seun and everyone on Nairaland is highly welcomed. The launching will take place at Awka. Venue and date will be announced officially on Nairaland.
how will this add money into my account?
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Silumi(f): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
ericjohnson:
who cares. na 4 ur pocket
I care, the true Christians on this page currently care, the angels care, and God cares.

2 Likes

Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by greggng: 10:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
The bear bear doesn't conotes born againism
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
uzo200:

can you employ me as one of your mod or writer ? Am available
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Baroba(m): 10:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
The music thing wasn't working for Lynxx anyway, wishing him luck all the same..
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
godsluvee:
My celebrity crush kiss kiss kiss
Then be born again and pray , i promise you will surely get him, Good luck.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by sragile(f): 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:
if you are going to be a born-again, bros I trust you're gona do that with ya head cos in this type of ministry "those who use their head gets ahead"

Thank me later!
This your advice sha don't really know what you mean ... but The bible says they that worship God must do so in spirit and in truth
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by lepasharon(f): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Lynx so you are this born again ting.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by k2kay(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
#NP Leave story grin
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Cherishing(f): 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
sragile:

This your advice sha don't really know what you mean ... but The bible says they that worship God must do so in spirit and in truth
That's true but frankly speaking its not practicable and not obtainable in this country, so he used use his head.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by blayde(m): 10:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
Cherishing:

That's true but frankly speaking its not practicable and not obtainable in this country, so he used use his head.

like seriously. I totally disagree with u. What exactly is not practicable ?
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by piagetskinner(m): 11:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
That is great.. .i guess heaven will be rejoicing right now.

It pays to serve Jesus.. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness.. .and every other thing will be added unto you

You will loose friends... Yes! But that's because they were never your real friends. Keep up the faith brother
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by crackhouse(m): 11:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
godsluvee:
My celebrity crush kiss kiss kiss
na ur type go make am go back to sin again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seal And His Son Visit Femi Otedola And His Family (Photo) / Top 10 Best African Rappers Of 2018 / Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.