Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,713 members, 7,851,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More (48900 Views)

Lynxxx And Munachi Abii Are Engaged? See This / Lynxxx: Banky W & Adesua's Engagement; The Biggest Secret I Ever Kept In My Life / Gospel Rapper Lynxxx Smoking Shisha [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Iwonttell(m): 11:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Welcome home brother lynxx
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
sragile:

This your advice sha don't really know what you mean ... but The bible says they that worship God must do so in spirit and in truth
one eye sunday
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by FuckTheM0ds(m): 11:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
crackhouse:
na ur type go make am go back to sin again.
as soon as a new believer repents and renounces his former old sinful ways, na satan go use girls as an effective weapon to destroy this new weak believers.
God go save us.
Imagine, person don become born again and the girl is sayin my crush my crush. Na wa o
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by queenDD(f): 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
You are on the right path..keep the faith up, its isn't going to be easy but God will strengthen you for the journey ahead.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by petkoffdrake2(m): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yum dude repents....Lynxx come lerrus reason together grin. Good for him tho.Repentance is wonderful,especially from a brother this fiiinne.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by KINGLARY: 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Except a man is born again he cannot see the kingdom of Yahweh. Jesus said that to Nicodemus. That is what anybody who wants to go to God's kingdom does first. If we are not born again, it is useless desiring the kingdom.
Since I want the kingdom, am I born again like Lynxxx? A question we should ask ourselves...
Why not get born again today? Do not think it's a big burden coz u carry a heavier one now. Gods burden is light. (Matthew 11:28-30)
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Mattex001(m): 12:08am On Jun 07, 2016
He's from a rich background so he apparently doesn't get along with the trends in the music industry to surviv

I Actually knew this all along, I must say you have made the most important decision in your life
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by opeyemiieblog(m): 12:44am On Jun 07, 2016
izzou:

What's smelling
d music Industry
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Ugoeze2016: 2:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Good for you. Christ in you the hope of glory. Bless you more dear

Has anyone been to zokija yet? Check my signature
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by chachanga: 2:59am On Jun 07, 2016
chiedu7:
Thats the wisest decision you have made.

Nobody takes money to heaven.

You will stand before the Living Jesus one day and it's only faith in Jesus that saves.

Welcome 2 da "straight & narrow" bro!
It's gonna get better with time, knowledge, wisdom & divine understanding of ur seasons as well as the faith you've signed up for. Dis is time ur gonna have to turn ur back on a whole lotta stuffs but u need guidance to know which lest you come up with regrets and unnecessary scars later.

Anyways, we dey pray for u sha
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 07, 2016
Nigerian R. Kelly grin
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by ninodaniel(m): 3:33am On Jun 07, 2016
looks like Andre Lyon from empire movie
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by omojeesu(m): 3:53am On Jun 07, 2016
Thank God for you. Good decision for eternal security. Please, dont look back. Satan wants you back desperately. But hold on to Jesus no matter what.

The world situation will only get worse and worse until Jesus comes back to reclaim the earth.

Congratulations! Welcome to life, light and the family of God!!

Jesus is Lord!
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by jayDillar: 4:15am On Jun 07, 2016
So fucking what !
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Cherishing(f): 4:18am On Jun 07, 2016
blayde:

like seriously. I totally disagree with u. What exactly is not practicable ?

Idol worshipping grin
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by abilitycoker(m): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2016
Finest decision ever
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2016
Confam utono
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 07, 2016
crackhouse:
na ur type go make am go back to sin again.
Mr man, shut it. The fact one has a crush on someone does not mean you easily throw yourself at them undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 07, 2016
OnlyemmyM:
Then be born again and pray , i promise you will surely get him, Good luck.
I'm born again. Just waiting for him to meet me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Fake friends, fake people, fake appearances, fake world.

Once a man chooses to break out of the sheep mentality, & fleshly pleasures he is regarded as an oddity & outcast.

Keep pushing bruh, only the creator truly loves you. I hope your folks are happy & proud that you turned a new leaf.

The spiritual path is a tough one that requires discipline & commitment.
I'd love to see him put out some spiritual music, maybe do some collabs too.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Caseless: 9:58am On Jun 07, 2016
chiedu7:
Thats the wisest decision you have made.

Nobody takes money to heaven.

[s]You will stand before the Living Jesus one day and it's only faith in Jesus that saves.[/s]

Shut this gibberish! Jesus is not the judge on the judgement day, he'd be judged by the almighty judge.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Warpath(m): 11:33am On Jun 07, 2016
Nigerians have this mentality that's so shocking. You don't need Jesus to be good and or righteous. Religion is also a delusion. Morality exists outside religion and death happens to all.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Loonyy(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07, 2016
friendship with the world(friends) translates enemity with God...u don't want DAT ! Do you?
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:06pm On Jun 07, 2016
godsluvee:
Am born again. Just waiting for him to meet me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Okay keep on waiting and have faith okay,, Goodluck.
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by Baboo13(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
12inches1:
Nigerian R. Kelly grin
Shey R kelly born again ni
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by joeybankz: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lynxxx Smoking Shisha After Becoming Born Again (PICS)
http://www.prestnaija.com/lynxxx-smoking-shisha-after-becoming-born-again-pics/
Re: Lynxxx Talks On Becoming Born Again, Loosing Friends In The Industry & More by bigfrancis21: 1:47am On Jul 07, 2016
Lynxx is going through a phase in life that some people go through when they begin to look inwards into themselves. His beginning in the journey of spiritual evolution and self-acceptance. Some of us go through that stage quite early in life, some of us much later in life. Good one bro, you just started. It is not over yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Churchill Stops Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji From Airing "King Tonto" Reality TV / Davido Calls Wizkid A Legend, An Icon / Portable Excited As He Witnesses Snow For The First Time In His Life In The U.K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.