Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,195 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:33 AM

What An Amazing Talent: This Upcoming Artiste Will Wow You With His Debut Video. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What An Amazing Talent: This Upcoming Artiste Will Wow You With His Debut Video. (1020 Views)

Reasons Why Some Upcoming Artiste Will Forever Remain Upcoming / Nairaland Artist Tobe Releases His Debut Album / Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What An Amazing Talent: This Upcoming Artiste Will Wow You With His Debut Video. by Aywire(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
so, i just thought i should share this video with you all. it premiered few weeks ago and i think i need to read some comments (both praises and criticism). in Nigeria today, music is fast becoming one of the most sort of industry and highest employer of Nigerian youths, but i still think talent is still yet to be appreciated in the industry. This is a video by a very talented upcoming artiste named akay and to my knowledge this is his debut musical video produced by adasa cookey. i think he deserves the utmost support for his unique talent and serenade vocals. but you be the judge.

watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hogfSBnoPgo

Get Audio

https://my.notjustok.com/track/38003/akay-parachute-prod-by-password

connect with Akay:
[email]monkeymediahouse@gmail.com[/email]
Instagram - AkayOfficial01
Twitter - @Akay01
Facebook - www.fb.com/simplyakay

please keep your comments clean and matured. criticism is welcomed.

Re: What An Amazing Talent: This Upcoming Artiste Will Wow You With His Debut Video. by crazymommy(f): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
The video is 7/10

music beat - 6/10
lyrical content -5/10
composition 7/10
voice - 6/10

overall score percentage 62/100....so his song is above average and is good to go...goodluck to him...if it is the will of GOD he will succeed in the music industry in Jesus name...amen...

2 Likes

Re: What An Amazing Talent: This Upcoming Artiste Will Wow You With His Debut Video. by doyinisaac(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2016
Re: What An Amazing Talent: This Upcoming Artiste Will Wow You With His Debut Video. by Aywire(m): 11:40pm On Jul 23, 2016
doyinisaac:
nice track...please where is "password" studio located at,I need him to produce a song urgently....thanks...

it is lekki, atlantic view estate. u cn request for his contact details on IG, i think he is @iam_password, but be warned his works are quality so dont expect it cheap
Re: What An Amazing Talent: This Upcoming Artiste Will Wow You With His Debut Video. by Aywire(m): 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2016
crazymommy:
The video is 7/10

music beat - 6/10
lyrical content -5/10
composition 7/10
voice - 6/10

overall score percentage 62/100....so his song is above average and is good to go...goodluck to him...if it is the will of GOD he will succeed in the music industry in Jesus name...amen...

na so! nice one cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Free Beat By Del’b With Hook – My City Rocks / Letter To Nigerian Musicians / DOWNLOAD MUSIC : Nelo – Don’t Let Me Down (prod. By Degree)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.