Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State (16466 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by druboon404: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Rx350:

It's either you're a Zombie or the person holding your pad cannot play well
Why are you so pained?
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by rantmoniker(m): 2:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
The day they catch Tompolo, his loved ones will weep for him. All days are for the thief but there is always a day for the owner.
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
ayusman16:

Get out of forum owned by Yoruba.

Till you push us off the zoogaria map
rest no

long live
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by nelcliff(m): 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
ayusman16:

Like they dared the military in the face abi?

Let them show up in physical gun battle lets judge..

Instead of their cowardly hit and run approach.

Mumus

hahahaha...... u nor even know as e dey go like dis.... it's like ur papa na soldier man.... nor let am dey lie 4u again. na lie e dey lie... dem nor fit stand dis NDA.
watch and see.... come who dey my back 4 dere.
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by comodo: 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
davodyguy:

Way to go is the use of drones to monitor the activities in the creeks
Drones won't do d job. it will be a waste of time. The tree canopies are massive. U won't see below but they can stay in d mangrove comfortably sipping ogogoro and be watching d drone. I worked in there several years back. I know 1st hand. If NA try venture deep in d deltas, they will come out if at all in body bags.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by Kenturkey048(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
chimah3:
Safe trip!!

When there's an easier way of dialoguing and meeting needs that the rightfully merit! You are deploying force!!

Everything is not by gra gra!!

#JUSTSAYING
help me tell dem abeg.
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by Kenturkey048(m): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
nelcliff:

hahahaha...... u nor even know as e dey go like dis.... it's like ur papa na soldier man.... nor let am dey lie 4u again. na lie e dey lie... dem nor fit stand dis NDA.
watch and see.... come who dey my back 4 dere.
guy no talk so o.if dey declare war between both,,na we. Armless citizen for ND go suffer am o.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by Kenturkey048(m): 4:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
thaoriginator:
Search every house for those ragtag militant.. Every nook and cranny.. Search every pot of ujuju soup or Banga soup.. If you find any militant in a household arrest everyone in that house.. Then later move Otuoke their HQ

We Must Protect Our Oil. Nigeria's Oil. Nobody papa put the oil there!

God punish Wailers and Avengers!
you must protect your oil..this man must be from kano state.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by nelcliff(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kenturkey048:
guy no talk so o.if dey declare war between both,,na we. Armless citizen for ND go suffer am o.

na true talk
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by nlandone(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
labamo07:
See these weyrey people o, fulani criminals are destroying Benue states and they got no military deployment there. Hmmm God is watching you o Dambazau...........................................
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Did they not hear that TOMPOLO is in Libya? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by wiseoneking: 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
pacino26:
They are welcome cool serve them good kai kai and make sure they drink and bathe with contaminated water as the citizens in that area have been doing.
Look at what this one is babbling. You type gives us strong reasons why we non niger deltans and western World are both openly and secretly in support of this guys. Parasite? Who?
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by pacino26(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2016
wiseoneking:
Look at what this one is babbling. You type gives us strong reasons why we non niger deltans and western World are both openly and secretly in support of this guys. Parasite? Who?

You're so sick in the head honestly. You're the first person I am openly insulting in this forum not just for your limited knowledge and seemingly exponential stup.. ..y but also for your baseless classification.

Have you drank from a hand dug well? Have you bathed in a stream that can't be used for irrigation purposes? I am not a ND but bro I remembered my health working there, I couldn't even get a good meal to eat without purging not even a well prepared indomie noodle.

Sorry for the insult, was really having a bad evening courtesy of people like you around my vicinity.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by SohMan(m): 3:14am On Jun 07, 2016
Joel3:

sending military troops will not stop Niger Delta avengers from carrying out their pipeline attacks. Niger Delta Avengers said they will not be the first to strike the military. otherwise we would have already heard bad news about 500 Nigeria Military killed in Niger Delta. the Nigeria military had been warned not to strike first either. so they have to be careful in handling this issues. before it lead to something dangerous than Boko Haram
Bro u funny, is a if u knew nothing about Ojukwu ther fmr leader that fled away in old time, no matter how dey try, they can never overcm soldiers! Ojukwu last statement was, Biafra would never succeed in nigeria, bcs he tried and he failed..... They are just threatened, they are coward!!!
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by joshrare(m): 8:12am On Jun 07, 2016
wolfslair:
Yoruba and fulani soldier,s get out of our land

Lv

Mumu

Who tribe don help
Sentiments never yield a positive result
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by wiseoneking: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=pacino26 post
You're so sick in the head honestly. You're the first person I am openly insulting in this forum not just for your limited knowledge and seemingly exponential stup.. ..y but also for your baseless classification.

Have you drank from a hand dug well? Have you bathed in a stream that can't be used for irrigation purposes? I am not a ND but bro I remembered my health working there, I couldn't even get a good meal to eat without purging not even a well prepared indomie noodle.

Sorry for the insult, was really having a bad evening courtesy of people like you around my vicinity. [/quote] Poor little Paccino, how old are you. just go through your write up again, you sound highly FRUSTRATED. i think i have succeded in bringing out the beast in you. I now know you. Barking? Dog? Lol
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by pacino26(m): 1:20pm On Jun 07, 2016
[quote author=wiseoneking post=46354422][/quote]

Gay alert! !!

I wasted precious anger.

Got to know how frequently you use the word 'blabbing' I think it's your favorite vocab as an Onitsha boy. You appear a bit learned as I pray for your career advancement. In all asi na I buro nwafor Igbo, m kara agwa gi ihe I ga eji wee che echiche.

Stay on your lane, look before you leap.
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
joshrare:

Mumu

Who tribe don help

mumu
fulani tribe
Re: Soldiers Return To Oporoza In Delta State by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2016
joshrare:

Mumu

Who tribe don help

But let me make something clear to you silly fellows hating us, whether you love us or hate us, it doesn't change anything. We are who we are and we will continue to remain like that. We hate you even more and we can never love you because you are all infidels. I pity those of you who keep deluding yourselves that we can love and trust you simply because you worked against your people to our own advantage, never!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndoma-egba, Otu, Others Defect To APC In Cross River State / President Buhari Reinstates 3 Suspended Permanent Secretaries / Saraki’s Case Different From Tambuwal’s 2011 Saga — Lai Mohammed

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.