Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,262 members, 7,846,223 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? (8746 Views)

Monopoly Products In The Nigerian Food Market / Nigerian Food (Pictures Only) / Nigerian Food One Can Eat To Add Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Nobody: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2009
Ponmo.
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by lawrence83: 7:55am On Aug 28, 2009
ewa goin ( togo beans) and soft agege bread, with chilled pure water, i swear she will b askin for more. and u guys will b smiling to the bed grin grin grin
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by greateliso(m): 10:10am On Aug 28, 2009
give her friedĀ  indomie with egg and bread. let her flush it down with cold maltina.
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Oluschenco(m): 12:24pm On Aug 28, 2009
Don Simon (Vion tinto) + roasted banana (boli).
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by gReenmAn(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2009
Romantic Nigerian food shocked
It doesn't exist!

Nigerian food is basically for stamina and strength.

Put 2 & 2 together bros.
Stamina, Strength, Hard-Knocked Nigerian and Romance don't belong in the same sentence
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by mohma1: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2009
I guess u should prepare Amala and make vegetable soup garnished with dried and smoked fish,ponmo,and meat.Or Okro garnished with d same ingredients(which is called Ila Alasepo). Then u back it up with a very rich Zobo or Kunnu,lol.
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Aug 28, 2009
mohma1:

I guess u should prepare Amala and make vegetable soup garnished with dried and smoked fish,ponmo,and meat.Or Okro garnished with d same ingredients(which is called Ila Alasepo). Then u back it up with a very rich Zobo or Kunnu,lol.

Heard a lot of that thing, pls, what is it, what kinda drink be that one oh.
Ogogoro, i know.
palm wine, i know.
Zobo, who art thou?
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by ud4u: 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2009
Ofada rice (Native rice) with dry fish is okey.
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2009
ah, ofada rice is the bomb- especially the Lokoja type.
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by RiffRaff: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2009
Try Fufu
then fried egg & cooked beans! Great combination.
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by RiffRaff: 12:48am On Aug 29, 2009
Try Fufu
then fried egg & cooked beans! Great combination.
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 29, 2009
Moi Moi Oka (made with corn), served with fried plantains and grilled fish, with a small helping of beanz.

Serve with palm oil dip seasoned with crayfish and native herbs.

(Thicken the dip with ''achi'' or flour.) grin
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by broder: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2009
akamu , bread and moimoi best for much ocassion my guy.

take dis answer and stop wasting time
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2009
Try beans with eba, she will be asking for more undecided
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by denny4ril: 10:20pm On Aug 29, 2009
follow your heart. find out what d girl likes and cook it 4 her
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 30, 2009
lawrence83:

ewa goin ( togo beans) and soft agege bread, with chilled pure water, i swear she will b askin for more. and u guys will b smiling to the bed grin grin grin
rotflmao grin grin more like gassed out grin
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by whiteroses(f): 2:35am On Aug 30, 2009
ifedy:

Try beans with eba, she will be asking for more undecided
i've hated beans since my pry skl days my mum gives me packed lunch on daily basis usually rice or yam and egg then my mum travelled leaving my brother in charge of my lunch, little did i know my bro had stuffed the cooler with last night's beans so at school i just opened my cooler and soury dense smell of beans just protruded out ewwwwwwww little kids are merciless they laughed at me lol
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Gracito(f): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2009
Okay,how about fried Tilapia with some vegetables?
Or you can make scented rice with green vegetable stew?
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Kayflexy1(f): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2009
How bout some grilled Nigerian cockroaches spiced with creams & vegetables.trust me,d candle will refuse 2 burn wit dis typ of delicacy.its beta eaten in d dark-just u & ur woman tongue
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Fhemmmy: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2009
Kayflexy1:

How bout some grilled Nigerian cockroaches spiced with creams & vegetables.trust me,d candle will refuse 2 burn wit dis typ of delicacy.its beta eaten in d dark-just u & your woman tongue

that is sick.
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Kayflexy1(f): 3:15am On Sep 02, 2009
Obviously,romantically proudly Nigerian "SICK"
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by chiejik(f): 10:45am On Sep 02, 2009
How bout some grilled Nigerian cockroaches spiced with creams & vegetables.trust me,d candle will refuse 2 burn wit dis typ of delicacy.its beta eaten in d dark-just u & your woman

you are sick grin grin grin grin lo
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by datingscop: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2009
Want to learn how to make you woman love you??, Visit www.datingscopes..com
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Gabry(f): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2009
Every Nigerian food is romantic because almost every Nigerian food is like Stew or rice or yam. cheesy

The romantic thing about it is when you use your hands to pick up the food and you feed each other! grin kiss
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Fhemmmy: 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2009
Gabry:

Every Nigerian food is romantic because almost every Nigerian food is like Stew or rice or yam. cheesy

The romantic thing about it is when you use your hands to pick up the food and you feed each other! grin kiss

Even if you know the partner is used to going to the washroom and no wash hands?
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Atreus(f): 10:34pm On Sep 03, 2009
@dating scope,i dont need to 'make' my woman love me-she already does. And @all the others suggesting various concoctions,i dont think passing out or sudden death is very romantic.
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by posakosa(m): 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Even if you know the partner is used to going to the washroom and no wash hands?

hahaha! @ Fhemmy,

1. reveal your gender

2. I highly doubt you live in Nigeria, there are many examples and instances of people using the latrine and eating pounded yam and efo after, what do you do if una no get water ? don't eat abi ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Gabry(f): 2:06am On Sep 04, 2009
Fhemmmy:

If he doesnt wash hands, that means he is not my BF! angry
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Talis(f): 10:27pm On Sep 05, 2009
Most of the suggestions are damn right funny and unbelievable.
Anyways, i second "secretz" option.
I could try it out myself,
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by Fhemmmy: 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2009
posakosa:

hahaha! @ Fhemmy,

1. reveal your gender

2. I highly doubt you live in Nigeria, there are many examples and instances of people using the latrine and eating pounded yam and efo after, what do you do if una no get water ? don't eat abi ? undecided undecided undecided

If there is no water, use the forks.
I reside in Nigeria oh, i sabi Nija pass u sef.
Gabry:

If he doesnt wash hands, that means he is not my BF! angry

Dont be too sure oh.
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by chika98: 11:22pm On Sep 08, 2009
Where in the world is any food classified as "Romantic"?
Re: Is There Any Romantic Nigerian Food? by VENUSS(f): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2009
No food is romantic.@aterus just wanab romantic. I sugest sweetpotato porage stock wit fried sliced tomatoe,green peper n lot of onions.acmpny by d side:efo(spinach) not watry O! Made wit fried sliced tomatoe,onion,kidney,dried fish wit litle palm oil. Or irish potatoes in chicken soup. Peel nd boil wit salt whole patoes cut 2 halves. Boil spice chickn n fry. Dice carots.slitly fry wit green pea,beans nd pepe pour chickn stock nd fried chicken nd let simer fo 5mins pour in sweet corn lastly.note: dont mash potatos. Nd dont pour in much stock lets it turn watry.served wit any chill blended fruits of ur choice or trow n catch grape red nd green in ur mouths' now, dats wat i cal romantic. If uve had d dina lets no nd wat u finaly choos 4rm our crazy concotion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kilishi In Canada - Mj's BBQ And SUYA / Indomie Noodles Vs Dangote Noodles / Opium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.