Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,313 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear (99163 Views)

"Boko Haram Infected Me With HIV/AIDS, VVF, During Marathon Sex In Sambisa" / Could This Be Buhari's Infected Ear? (photo) / Is This President Buhari's Infected Ear?(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Nawa4nl: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bubu4Sea:
Wait oh I heard that they are censoring what's wrong with Buhari.

They are hiding the fact that he has cancer.

Let see what will happen to these pics that surfaced.

I dont know if there are censoring it but we all know that Buhari has cancer now.
And has blood issues.

You dont fly out because of the ear, afterall he met with OBJ & GEJ.
So it cant be the ear.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3193679_londonbridgehospital_jpeg8dcd44de6fb5b657eb931b0cb0aaa268

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by DauraDullard0(m): 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
totorimi:
What will be will surely be. There is a constitution in Nigeria that cannot be changed, it seems you have not yet learnt anything from the mistakes of the past. Nigeria must move forward. The Bible apportions 3 score and one deanery for man on earth which makes it 70. So if a man is upto that age he or she should start getting ready to go home. Anything you are doing after that age is overtime. So wise up bro.
You'll be surprised how that your constitution would be thrown into the waste bin should Buhari capitulate tomorrow.

Don't say that you weren't warned. Nothing untoward must happen to Buhari. It is very immoral for the entire Yoruba nation to be harboring mischievous thoughts of smuggling Osunbade into Aso Rock through the back door. Yoruba will pay dearly for it.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Agboe: 6:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
No wonder he can't hear the cry of Nigerians.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by BISIXCLUSIVE: 7:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
marwanafrica:
. You are really making sense, but let's be sincere the way things are going the whole issue look as if all hope is lost in this present government
Hmmmm our patience is not enough for the man, what he met is beyond his capacity, let him try his best probably things may change, I believe he want better thing for Nigeria.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by marwanafrica: 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Hmmmm our patience is not enough for the man, what he met is beyond his capacity, let him try his best probably things may change, I believe he want better thing for Nigeria.
. Indeed dts one d bad syd of him dt have seen, he promise more dan he can accomplished
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by amtaken(f): 7:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
It happens to me too.

reverendfather:
ehya get well soon
but, was I so blind to have voted this old man into power

in other news, seun fix this annoying error, I noticed it happens a lot whenever I'm using my pc and its beginning to get on my nerves
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by nlandone(m): 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
Enangson:
Even God knows that ear is no longer useful, since he can't hear the cry many Nigerians.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by nlandone(m): 7:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Jambsupport:
This President is only wasting funds
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Theoflux(m): 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
PMB, I say it is well with you in Jesus name, amen. You be correct baba!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Godwin978(m): 8:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
makzeze:
Alhamdulillah! I am proud we have a president.
he is a president in the north not in Nigeria
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by miketayo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
is the op trolling cos i cant see anything wrong with that ear
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by totorimi: 8:38pm On Jun 06, 2016
DauraDullard0:
You'll be surprised how that your constitution would be thrown into the waste bin should Buhari capitulate tomorrow.

Don't say that you weren't warned. Nothing untoward must happen to Buhari. It is very immoral for the entire Yoruba nation to be harboring mischievous thoughts of smuggling Osunbade into Aso Rock through the back door. Yoruba will pay dearly for it.

Mr man hausas do not own Nigeria and the rulership of Nigeria is not their exclusive reserve, if heaven wants to fall let it fall it will fall on all of us. If anybody wants to die let them die it is not a new thing. Nigeria will remain. People have been dying before so it is not new. You people that always like to hold on to power the time has come for you guys to start to think outside the box and how you can add value to the growth of Nigeria rather than parasite on others hardwork and reource.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by wiseoneking: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
thaoriginator:
Shut up there! Where did you vote? Minus 10x of your vote Buhari will still rule.. Tell hell with your 5% voters card.. If you don't like HIM hit the Lagoon and live with them fishes..
Eeeyah, e pain you? E pain you baba. I can feel your pain. Sai baba, sai buhari, sai the thaoriginator of cry cry. Have fun with Bubu sha.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by wiseoneking: 9:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bimpe29:
Being sick is natural, Baba get well soon to effectively finish the good work you have started.
ok, Get sick now.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by o4great(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
no b only ear dey pain am but na e eye, he dey run make dey no kill am 4 aso rock, e dey put am 4 ear
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by whitestar01(m): 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
U cant hear ,u cant read ,nawao for this kind of president. embarassed
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by MakeWeTalk: 9:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Na wa for Nairaland MODS, so true true dem comot all the pictures showing that Buhari dey suffer from Cancer.

I surprise dem no ban me oh, as dem dey ban anything dem no like.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by pelumi67(m): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
tblaq:
For every one of u that wishes PMB Dead u will all die before him and it shall happen faster than expected.....as for MR President he will return safe nd sound...(amen)

nobody is wishing him dead but him himself, how come a 73years old won lead Nigeria and hin no go get problem ,person wey suppose dey wt hin family dey enjoy.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by divide9ja: 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
thaoriginator:
Shut up there! Where did you vote? Minus 10x of your vote Buhari will still rule.. Tell hell with your 5% voters card.. If you don't like HIM hit the Lagoon and live with them fishes..

Bros you never hear from the Niger Delta guys yet? shocked

You no see say na una wey go enter lagoon oh grin

The way things are heading na Buhari go first enter oh!
And no be even Lagoon na sea oh grin grin grin grin

Oil leeches all of una, fear no gree am come Ogoni grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by smirn(m): 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2016
themall:
Why is everyone now claiming to have voted this Moslem into power? Qwa?
I voted for him, very happy for that at least he was far a better choice compare to the clueless hat man.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
smirn:

I voted for him, very happy for that at least he was far a better choice compare to the clueless hat man.
You have just delivered a below-the-belt blow to the hat man!
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by chiksvivian: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
He neva see smfin, God go stl take slap blind him nt just his ear

God at work!!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by divide9ja: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
smirn:

How can you say Buhari is a better choice when under Buhari common tomatoes don become like Gold.

Even Ugandians don dey laugh Nija becos of the dullard and you say ein better?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759756_screenshot20160525191255_pngee23af51dc414f4a73689346fe3899af

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759757_screenshot20160525191416_png7466736e5c50b9365a99c70c2ead4b45

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3759758_screenshot20160525191518_png66ab300e28df70ab57d5cba1fe17d3fc
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by canalily(m): 11:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
missyge:
Lol. i cnt stop laffing biko...u can also join. Ana ma yo gi biko
u don see am naaundecided abu nti azuchie la di oke mkpi nti.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by IBello300(m): 11:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
Is his left ear not right.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Lastine: 12:18am On Jun 07, 2016
Jirate:

So U dey among them wey bring this hardship on Nigerians, well Good for You, you now regreting your foolish action. cool cool
when we dy tell them, they thought na yeye people like them we be, na we dy suffer am together...I dy wonder, na so no make him hear say Naija people they shout... I wish you the best thing in life, old man... Al Janeeh ....

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Lastine: 12:22am On Jun 07, 2016
smirn:

Na you be clueless and slowpoke buddy... mumu somebody... When the your'clueless' man was there, dollar was 150 and petrol 87...yeye child... You are part of people who are inflicting suffering on all Naija people.. ori wa ma da fun yin ooo
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by panditocracy(m): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2016
One thing I want to say is this: make thunder fire all of una wey dey wish this man well. Biafrans are being massacred everyday by this man's puppet soldiers and none of you talks about it. An Igbo woman was beheaded by his fulani bastards just for telling one them not to wash his filthy legs and hands in front of her shop and none of you talks about it.
The federal government has come out publicly to say that it has ruled out military action against rampaging fulani herdsmen/terrorist so these terrorist are free to do anything they like and yet none of you fools talks about it.
My prayer is that buhari shall rot alive on that presidential seat. Stupid, stupid baboon and monkeys. Foolish set of demented people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by conquerorsegun(m): 3:43am On Jun 07, 2016
marwanafrica:
same here we all thought his integrity will bring glory to nigeria not knowing it will degrade our glory
lipsrsealed
Your Glory
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by Gkemz: 3:59am On Jun 07, 2016
If a president poo, it appears on media, if he spits, it appears too but if a common man on the street die probably as a result of hunger, nobody is concerned.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by ambassador4x: 5:12am On Jun 07, 2016
Pls nothing is happening to our president, but the only thing I observe there is that, our President has became an ''Egyptian's Tyrant'' in Nigeria.
He has closed his ears against the lamented populace, the killing of innocent citizen and depriving many citizen freedom to share love and experiencing love.
I urge everyone to remind him that he should allow that ''ear'' to be open to the cry of the populace, open his ''heart'' to fill their pains and his ''eyes'' to see their tears.
Secondly, if he has made up his mind to die for the people to be free, he should go ahead but come back to Nigeria and die with dignity.
Re: Photo Of President Buhari's Infected Ear by greatnow: 5:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Yankeeboi2:
PHOTO: Is This Buhari's Infected Ear?

https://mobile.twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/739794912657432576

When more than 160m Nigerians are complaining at the same time inside one ear, how won't it have problem?-

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prince Charles In Ghana Vs In Nigeria With Traditional Rulers (Pictures) / Peter Okoye Posts The Road To His Home Before And During Peter Obi's Tenure / Atiku, Osita Chidoka, Oyedepo, Kukah, Sheik Gumi Inside Atiku's Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.