Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,753 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Reasons Why Col Gaddafi Was Killed - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Reasons Why Col Gaddafi Was Killed (630 Views)

16 Real Reasons Why Col. Muammar Gaddafi Was Killed. / Today In 2011, Pan African Soldier Muammar Al-gaddafi Was Killed. / 16 Real Reasons Why Col.gaddafi Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Col Gaddafi Was Killed by Fpisanta221(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
1. There is no electricity bill in Libya, electricity is free for all its citizens.
2. There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law.
3. All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$ 50,000 ) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.
4. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%.
5. If Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farm land, a farming house, equipment, seeds and livestock to kick- start their farms – all for free.
6. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US $2, 300/mth accommodation and car allowance.
7. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price.
8. The price of petrol in Libya is $0. 14 per liter.
9. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally.
10. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
11. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.
12. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US $5 ,000
13. 40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $ 0.15
14. 25% of Libyans have a university degree
15. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man- Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

If this is called "Dictatorship" I wonder what type of Leadership Democrats have

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Col Gaddafi Was Killed by Appleyard(m): 4:13pm On Jun 06, 2016
Yeah. This is what Amerika and France refers to as dictatorship. Even with this type of dictatorship, no NATO member citizen life is as rich and better off than that of an average Libyan. And now that they have brought the nation to its knees by spreading their ''democrazy'' to it, they must be feeling very accomplished now. But they have forgotten that what goes around always come around. Those who perpetuated this evil will one day pay for it, one way or the other.
Re: Reasons Why Col Gaddafi Was Killed by Poseidon000: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Appleyard:
Yeah. This is what Amerika and France refers to as dictatorship. Even with this type of dictatorship, no NATO member citizen life is as rich and better off than that of an average Libyan. And now that they have brought the nation to its knees by spreading their ''democrazy'' to it, they must be feeling very accomplished now. But they have forgotten that what goes around always come around. Those who perpetuated this evil will one day pay for it, one way or the other.
[size=13pt]
democrazy you say? Lol.cheesy

Have you forgotten that gaddafi was a potent threat to their fiat system(same as Saddam hussein)? the only reason they invaded Libya.
Apple of jah, don't tell me you believe the democrazy hogwash
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Col Gaddafi Was Killed by Appleyard(m): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Poseidon000:

[size=13pt]
democrazy you say? Lol.cheesy

Have you forgotten that gaddafi was a potent threat to their fiat system(same as Saddam hussein)? the only reason they invaded Libya.
Apple of jah, don't tell me you believe the democrazy hogwash
[/size]
That was why i said ''democraZY''. The full demonstration of Madness! And all their terrorist apologists will face the Music also.
Re: Reasons Why Col Gaddafi Was Killed by bonechamberlain(m): 7:01am On Jun 07, 2016
Don't forget also Gaddafi Libya had a gold backed currency whose central bank wasn't tied to the dollar. Which annoyed the evil banking cartel and their attack army (US) I don't know why the US and NATO hate a nation which they aren't in control of making success and prosperity. Now look at Libya. I bet u the evil commited by the US would be paid Double on the day of reckoning. angry
Re: Reasons Why Col Gaddafi Was Killed by Appleyard(m): 11:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Don't forget also Gaddafi Libya had a gold backed currency whose central bank wasn't tied to the dollar. Which annoyed the evil banking cartel and their attack army (US) I don't know why the US and NATO hate a nation which they aren't in control of making success and prosperity. Now look at Libya. I bet u the evil commitef by the US would be paid I. Double on the day of reckoning. angry
So long as there are men, there will be wars. We can only hope for the better.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Attacks Buhari, Other Africans Leaders / Some Records Broken By President Donald Trump During The American 2016 Election / President Obama Orders Sanctions Against Russia In Response To Hacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.