Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment (2791 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies A Fan That Wanted A Free Performance At Her Sister's Wedding / Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Majek Fashek Accuses Timi Dakolo Of Stealing His Song, Dakolo Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by metroparrot: 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Timi Dakolo is finally speaking up following claims that he turned down an invitation to perform at the launch of the Ogoni Cleanup last week.

“There is always another side of the truth, another side of the story,” the singer tweeted moments ago.

The drama started yesterday, after the Minister of Environment announced that the launch was successful but she also called out the singer for refusing to attend.

“A big thank you to all who contributed to the success of Ogoni cleanup launch. I only wish Timi Dakolo accepted our invitation to perform,” she said.

However, the ‘Wish Me Well’ singer has made it clear that he didn’t need to appear at the launch to prove how patriotic he is. “I love my country. I love Nigeria,” he said today. “I don’t have to prove it.”

Will he ever reveal what really transpired between them? We hope so!

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/imi-dakolo-replies-minister-of.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
Nigeria.. Maybe they offered him a meagre fee like that and he calmly turned down the offer...

As long as the launching was succesful, its all good....

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Kaira333: 3:46pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good for you dear. APC should carry their failure and lies de go.

Besides d way am seeing dat ogoni clean up stuff na pure scam. It will take them 30yrs ko 50yrs ni

7 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Airforce1(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
Naija artistes made so much money under PDP government.

APC buhari led government, hhmm I'm sorry.
*stingy*
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by SUPOL(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
They don chop part of d money Wey dem suppose give am. It's in d blood.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2016
That moment when the minister sees nothing wrong in PMB not showing but still can't recover from the shock that Timi turn down her invitation.

9 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Perfecttouch(m): 3:53pm On Jun 06, 2016
Who wan die? Timi don reason am say if these NDA guys go make good their threat even if Bihari no come nko?

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by crazymommy(f): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
Kaira333:
Good for you dear. APC should carry their failure and lies de go.

Besides d way am seeing dat ogoni clean up stuff na pure scam. It will take them 30yrs ko 50yrs ni
Must every event be turned to APC or PDP issue??must every news be politicized??if ogoni clean up is a scam but what have u personally done to help your country other than to blame APC for every bad event in ur life...

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by crazymommy(f): 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
Airforce1:
Naija artistes made so much money under PDP government.

APC buhari led government, hhmm I'm sorry.
*stingy*
By getting paid to come to shows hosted by the government to party within themselves which will be funded by the money meant for the country as a whole ,the money which was meant to provide a better country for we Nigerians....and Nigerians continue to suffer for the bad governance...some Nigerians truly deserve the kind of government they get.....Mr naija artiste....
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by crazymommy(f): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Enangson:
That moment when the minister sees nothing wrong in PMB not showing but still can't recover from the shock that Timi turn down her invitation.
so far so good you and iamsynord are the only two posters making sense on this thread...GOD bless both of u for using your common sense...
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Airforce1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
By getting paid to come to shows hosted by the government to party within themselves which will be funded by the money meant for the country as a whole ,the money which was meant to provide a better country for we Nigerians....and Nigerians continue to suffer for the bad governance...some Nigerians truly deserve the kind of government they get.....Mr naija artiste....

1, 2 or 3 million naira artiste fee would provide a better country for you?

Sit in your house and expect government to do everything for you.

Don't go out and hustle.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by crazymommy(f): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2016
Airforce1:

1, 2 or 3 million naira artiste fee would provide a better country for you?

Sit in your house and expect government to do everything for you.

Don't go out and hustle.
Like the way you hustled to resurrect your dead music career but still failed??Do u know that millions of naira spent on them will provide good hospitals at rural areas and help the poor??I bet you don't know that because you reason with your anus instead of your brain...

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2016
Enangson:

I wonder
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Airforce1(m): 4:48pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
Like the way you hustled to resurrect your dead music career but still failed??

I didn't fail because my career hasn't started yet till I'm done with studies.

So shut the fuckup and go get a job.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by crazymommy(f): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Airforce1:

I didn't fail because my career hasn't started yet till I'm done with studies.

So shut the fuckup and go get a job.
But on the other thread you claim you make 5000 naira daily as a professional footballer...if you want to lie,lie with sense..
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by opeyemiieblog(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Hmmm...drama
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Airforce1(m): 5:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
But on the other thread you claim you make 5000 naira daily as a professional footballer...if you want to lie,lie with sense..

yep go read again

I said I get paid 5k for 2 hours training football session everyday.
That's no lie.

My family are comfortable but I still gotta hustle for myself because I believe what belongs to my father belongs to him and what belongs to me belong to me.

I don't need to depend on government to do everything for me like you do.

Below are photos of my training session and match.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Airforce1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
my training session

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by crazymummy: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
Airforce1:

yep go read again

I said I get paid 5k for 2 hours training football session everyday.
That's no lie.

My family are comfortable but I still gotta hustle for myself because I believe what belongs to my father belongs to him and what belongs to me belong to me.

I don't need to depend on government to do everything for me like you do.

Below are photos of my training session and match.
You are trying so very hard to defend your lies...5000naira daily indeed....I know ur story...from lala studio at egbeda to Ikeja....I know it all..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Kaira333: 5:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymommy:
Must every event be turned to APC or PDP issue??must every news be politicized??if ogoni clean up is a scam but what have u personally done to help your country other than to blame APC for every bad event in ur life...
who is this? Please shut up if u don't have better stuff to say. Did I mention anything similar to PDP on my post? Most u be silly? As for bad event as u said let that follow u and be ur portion in ur life.
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Airforce1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymummy:
You are trying so very hard to defend your lies...5000naira daily indeed....I know ur story...from lala studio at egbeda to Ikeja....I know it all..

spill it or forever remain silent.

I know so many of you are envious of me and would go to any length to destroy me but you all are just too small and can't do shiit to me because I believe if it's the will of God that I will be a successful musical artiste , theirs nothing you and your likes could do about it.

I did my first song "such a diva" at lala studio in egbeda.

I live in ikeja and egbeda so what the fuccck are you saying?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by crazymummy: 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Airforce1:

spill it or forever remain silent.

I know so many of you are envious of me and would go to any length to destroy me but you all are just too small and can't do shiit to me because I believe if it's the will of God that I will be a successful musical artiste , theirs nothing you and your likes could do about it.

I did my first song "such a diva" at lala studio in egbeda.

I live in ikeja and egbeda so what the fuccck are you saying?
Incase if you are wondering who this is,this is lala sister...do u know why i called u out??i noticed that you live a total fake life on nairaland,you lie and deceive people,you claim to be opposite of who u are in real life,so what is there for them to be envious of??lies??deceits??stop all this emotional blackmail and accept the truth and move on......you earn 5000 daily yet you turned yourself to lala houseboy so that u can get that free studio session u have been begging for at lala studio.for months but u come to Nairaland lying to people whenever they criticize your music constructively...liar...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Airforce1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymummy:
What is there for them to be envious of??lies??deceits??stop all this emotional blackmail and accept the truth and move on......you earn 5000 daily yet you beg for music studio session at lala studio...liar...

MY GOD FORBIDS THAT I BEG FOR WHAT I CAN AFFORD A MILLION TIMES.

I did my first song "such a diva" for almost 60k

Doyinissac knows lala , tell him to call lala right now and confirm it.

I did my second song "pretty face" with 35k and all payments were made before service so where did you get your lies from?
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by crazymummy: 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2016
Airforce1:

MY GOD FORBIDS THAT I BEG FOR WHAT I CAN AFFORD A MILLION TIMES.

I did my first song "such a diva" for almost 60k

Doyinissac knows lala , tell him to call lala right now and confirm it.

I did my second song "pretty face" with 35k and all payments were made before service so where did you get your lies from?
60k indeed...lies and more lies...the song oritsefemi did where he featured davido he paid 30k so u upcoming artiste will now pay 60k??60k my foot..keep bringing in more lies
......I don't need to ask anyone because I know everything.....you did "pretty face" with 35k u say??lala needs to see this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Airforce1 and Crazymummy, please enough for the drama..

I think what airforce said is a bit true tho as even top actsa like davido and wizkid attested to it..

However, i believe he should not have called the govt stingy as artiste not making enough show money is not the govt fault but as a result of its fight against corruption and corrupt individuals who steal govt money and siphon it into owambe parties where they pay ridiculous amount to artistes from the state and taxpayer money.

A govt that wants to ensure equality, transparency and fairness shld not be judged as stingy as the effect of all these stolen money by few individuals is still being suffered by nigerians.

We should ask ourselves this airforce1 and crazymommy, why should a govt call a musician to perform at a not too formal event for 10 mins, lip syncing and pay such act 2 million naira when civil servants in some states are being owned up to 7 months salary ??

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Airforce1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymummy:
60k indeed...lies and more lies...the song oritsefemi did where he featured davido he paid 30k so u upcoming artiste will now pay 60k??60k my foot..keep bringing in more lies
......I don't need to ask anyone because I know everything.....you did "pretty face" with 35k u say??lala needs to see this....

where did I state lala produced "pretty face"

You dey whyne me abi? cheesy cheesy

Anyways read what someone wrote about some nairaland guys hating on me below

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by crazymummy: 5:52pm On Jun 06, 2016
Airforce1:

where did I state lala produced "pretty face"

You dey whyne me abi? cheesy cheesy

Anyways read what someone wrote about some nairaland guys hating on me below
Don't worry u go soon waka come lala studio.....till then....grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Airforce1(m): 5:55pm On Jun 06, 2016
crazymummy:
Don't worry u go soon waka come lala studio.....till then....grin
you're just a crazy mummy cheesy grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by calmdude(m): 9:21pm On Jun 06, 2016
These two people when dey quarrel, how una matter concerns the minister and timi dakolo.... Make una carry d beef go front abeg

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by Carlmax(m): 1:34am On Jun 07, 2016
crazymummy:
Incase if you are wondering who this is,this is lala sister...do u know why i called u out??i noticed that you live a total fake life on nairaland,you lie and deceive people,you claim to be opposite of who u are in real life,so what is there for them to be envious of??lies??deceits??stop all this emotional blackmail and accept the truth and move on......you earn 5000 daily yet you turned yourself to lala houseboy so that u can get that free studio session u have been begging for at lala studio.for months but u come to Nairaland lying to people whenever they criticize your music constructively...liar...

Hahahaha!!! BUSTED! Abeg Free Airforce 1 Oooo. he is our very own nairaland celeb and we like am like that. Someone once said "It's better to be a fake somebody than a real Nobody". Lol
Re: Timi Dakolo Replies Minister Of Environment by SAMBARRY: 3:04am On Jun 07, 2016
grin

Airforce is a liar na.that's not news @crazymummy .some others too know that but how are we going to laugh if you don't allow him to keep lying and deceiving himself grin

(1) (Reply)

BBA Star Dillish Mathews In New Selfie Photos As She Flaunts Black Knuckles... / Singer "Yemi Alade" Stuns In New Photo As She Poses In The Kitchen / Ten Most Beautiful Young Actresses In Nigeria.. (sexy Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.