Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London (40722 Views)

Patience Ask Buhari To Treat Her The Way Jonathan Treated Aisha In 2011 / Lunch In London, Anxiety In Nigeria - Reuben Abati / ★ GEJ Treated To Executive Lunch In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by 247frolicboss(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
Following his epic speech and interview at Bloomberg TV studios in London, former President Goodluck Jonathan was feted to an executive Lunch in London by Rob Hersov, CEO of Invest Africa.

The lunch had several investors who had invested in Africa. At the lunch, Dr. Jonathan encouraged his hosts to invest in Nigeria. He also used the opportunity to discuss his foundation’s goals which are to deepen democracy in Africa through free and fair elections and respect for its outcome irrespective of the outcome.

The Right Honourable Mark Simmonds, former UK Minister for Africa, gave the vote of thanks.

Below are pictures from the event.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-jonathan-treated-to-executive.html

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Emmatdayo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2016
lol, jona no fit eat watin them put 4 table,he even looks sad

if to say them give am kain kain grin

him 4 dey smile lol grin

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by madridguy(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
WHAT IS EXECUTIVE INSIDE THIS YAMAYAMA FOOD THEY SERVED GEJ. GEJ IS NOT VEGETARIAN, GARRI WITH BANGA SOUP, JOIN WITH ASSORTED MEAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. ENJOY YOURSELF GEJ MAKE TOMPOLO DEY RUN UP AND DOWN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by multikolour(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
GEJ I really miss your style of leadership, God bless you sir.

195 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by solash: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Humility with swag!
I just dey feel this man Jona these days.

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Emmatdayo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2016
multikolour:
and wat style of leadership could that be? undecided

the corrupt style?

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
GEJ, karma of the ungovernable statement by the zombie during your tenure has caught up with them.

177 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by BannedBishop: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Prior to being elected as a civilian president , nobody in their right mind ever extended an invitation to Buhari .

Now we see the only reason he gets to junket around is because he is President of Nigeria and not because he is Buhari the dullard .

Now compre with Jonathan.

173 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by madridguy(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016

multikolour:

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by multikolour(m): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:
and wat style of leadership could that be? undecided

the corrupt style?
No, humble and meekness type of leadership

151 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by ajebuter(f): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:

him 4 dey smile lol grin

Yes now.. He 'looks sad' shebi?

At least , he is not in London (like someone I know) for ear infection and deafness grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

217 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Emmatdayo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
multikolour:

No humble and meekness type of leadership
i agree with u on that aspect, but those are not the only characteristics of a good president u knw

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by knightsTempler: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2016
"You cannot inherit an empty treasury and give bail out funds to states"

- Goodluck Jonathan, speaking to Bloomberg TV this morning

241 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
WHAT IS EXECUTIVE INSIDE THIS YAMAYAMA FOOD THEY SERVED GEJ. GEJ IS NOT VEGETARIAN, GARRI WITH BANGA SOUP, JOIN WITH ASSORTED MEAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. ENJOY YOURSELF GEJ MAKE TOMPOLO DEY RUN UP AND DOWN. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
while TOMPOLO is running around, the economy is bleeding.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by multikolour(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:
i agree with u on that aspect, but those are not the only characteristics of a good president u knw
yes sir but no leader possess all the quality of a good leader and due to his meekness people use him for their selfish desires

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by ajebuter(f): 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:
its better to have ear infection and to deaf than to look like u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks.. Your compliment is flattering..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by ajebuter(f): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:
its better to have ear infection and to deaf than to look like u grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My new pinyata.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Emmatdayo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
ajebuter:

Thanks.. Your compliment is flattering..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u welcome grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by kernel501: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2016
Emmatdayo:

him 4 dey smile lol grin

Your entire village for the next 100 years, may never get to the height he's gotten to, mark my word... may never, not will never.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Emmatdayo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
kernel501:

Your entire village for the next 100 years, may never get to the height he's gotten to, mark my word... may never, not will never.
neither will urs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Beeman1(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
multikolour:
Goan bring am back na. Ipod zombie. Mtchewww!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Emmatdayo(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
kernel501:

neither will yours grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

its as simple as that

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by youngeagle(m): 4:34pm On Jun 06, 2016
Most youths aspiring to be politicians 2Mao should learn from the humble nature of this man,it doesn't pay to destroy what you will help build.

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by multikolour(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Beeman1:
though am not an Igbo no supporter of nnamdi kanu but permit me to refer to you as a tribalistic bigot

65 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by multikolour(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
Beeman1:
though am not an Igbo no supporter of nnamdi kanu but permit me to refer to you as a tribalistic bigot

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by madridguy(m): 4:40pm On Jun 06, 2016
NA ALL OF US GO SUFFER AM. STATE OF OSUN OWE MORE THAN 7 MONTHS SALARY, OYO CANNOT PAY SALARY, DELTA STATE IS NOT EXEMPTED, BAYELSA CIVIL SERVANT ARE CRYING, EKITI STATE GENERALLY IS ON STRIKE AND SAI BABA DEY FOR LONDON. NA WE ALL GO SUFFER AM, BE YOU APC OR PDP, YORUBA, HAUSA, IGBO ATI TAPA.

TANTUMERGO007:

while TOMPOLO is running around, the economy is bleeding.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
NA ALL OF US GO SUFFER AM. STATE OF OSUN OWE MORE THAN 7 MONTHS SALARY, OYO CANNOT PAY SALARY, DELTA STATE IS NOT EXEMPTED, BAYELSA CIVIL SERVANT ARE CRYING, EKITI STATE GENERALLY IS ON STRIKE AND SAI BABA DEY FOR LONDON. NA WE ALL GO SUFFER AM, BE YOU APC OR PDP, YORUBA, HAUSA, IGBO ATI TAPA.

we have been suffering since 1914, what makes this suffering so unique?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
So Enjoy it while its last. grin grin grin grin

TANTUMERGO007:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
So Enjoy it while its last. grin grin grin grin

cheesy nairaland is fun mehn, i am just here to make people m a d grin

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by Akon419(m): 4:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

typical zombie answer. Your family is suffering right from the day you were born does not make every Nigeria a suffer man. No wonder your region is too lazy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Treated To Executive Lunch In London by ganisucks(f): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
When i tell people that GEJ is returning to Nigeria, to head a interim transitional government, inorder to conduct new elections, they will think i'm kidding. Goodluck is in london with Bruce, Iweala, diezani and Buhari at the same time. Ask yourself why?

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inaugural Address By President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Photos Of Today's Nigerian Defence Academy P.O.P / Rotimi Amaechi Danced Violently At APC Rally In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.