Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan (1265 Views)

Gowon: There's Nothing Wrong With Restructuring Nigeria, I Did It In 1967 / Orlando Attack: Terrorist Respects No Country - Jonathan / I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Surplus90(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2016
Former President, Goodluck Jonathan, yesterday denied reports in the media that he returned to Nigeria from Cote d’Ivoire last Wednesday, stressing that he returned from the United Kingdom last week and not Cote d’Ivoire as reported.
In a statement signed by his media aide, Ikechukwu Eze, Jonathan emphatically denied embarking on exile in his recent trip outside the country, disclosing that he has no intention of turning his back on Nigeria that he diligently served to the best of his abilities as President.

The statement reads, “We maintain, as Jonathan has himself stated, that he has no intention of turning his back on Nigeria; a homeland he served diligently as president to the best of his abilities.

“It is instructive to note that while the publication continues to insist that Jonathan did not come to Nigeria from Cote d’Ivoire.

“The former president actually returned to the country, last Wednesday evening, from London, after visiting many countries, including the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Senegal and Cote d’Ivoire on a six-week long international engagements and speaking tour.

“As a former president, Dr. Jonathan should be obliged the freedom to visit President Muhammadu Buhari anytime he likes, to brief him on his international engagements and other commitments.”
http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/06/i-diligently-served-nigeria-i-cant-turn-my-back-on-country-jonathan/

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2016
Sir me I love u. while u where away our Dullard president had ear infection so he grants foreign interviews more often than local ones.

Sir while u where away Lie Muhammed said Tomato scarcity was due to boko-haram when we all know Fulani herdsmen hampered tomato production in most part of Benue State.

Sir while u where away Pure water bag is sold 150.

Sir while while you where away Fashola reputation was tarnished by this Govt.

Sir while you where in exile as claimed by some zombies, fuel is sold for 145

Sir while u where away Niger Delta Avengers gave Buhari what Boko Haram gave u.

Sir while you where away Buhari Ran AWAY.

We all are saying We Miss You, Zombies/Wailers/Ipob/Almajiris/Seun/Lalasticlala/ and even ME.

4 Likes

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Ngozi14: 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
we know u did sir....

1 Like

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by reverendfather: 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
you came back, simply because you realized that the dog barking about corruption was not only spineless, but at the same time toothless.

2 Likes

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by solash: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good man.

2 Likes

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Surplus90(m): 4:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
uupgrade:
a
spacebooker
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by madridguy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
OUR HERO IN CORRUPTION, YOU ONLY SERVED YOUR SELFISH INTEREST DILIGENTLY NOT US. YOU PLAN AND COORDINATED THE FIRST BOMB BLAST JUST TO ENRICH YOURSELF AND YOUR CABAL, YOU MILKED US THROUGH DEFENSE MINISTRY, YOU PROMOTED MILITANCY, YOUR BOKO HARAM BOYS ARE STILL STRIKING YET YOU WENT AHEAD TO FORM ANOTHER TERRORIST GROUP, NDA.

THE SOUL OF THE INNOCENT SOULS WILL JUDGE AND YOUR CABALS AT LARGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by ajebuter(f): 4:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oge GEJ

Abeg turn your back jare

Let the 'clue-ful' one continue to steer the ship to wherever he deems fit

You did you best and was insulted for it

Allow him chop yawa too

Keep enjoying and soaring higher

2 Likes

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by ugoogift: 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
am loving this man more and more cry

2 Likes

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by multikolour(m): 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2016
we know you did, and that's why we have tomatoes in abundance.

2 Likes

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Beeman1(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
you came back, simply because you realized that the dog barking about corruption was not only spineless, but at the same time toothless.
Ipod zombie.
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by emeka20091: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
multikolour:
we know you did, and that's why we have tomatoes in abundance.
wetin dat wan kom mean nah....Abeg sharrap there angry
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Bitterleafsoup: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
We know what you did for us, the diffrence is clear.
It is good you moved around the international community to prove your accomplishments. The lies and propaganda can only be words to sooth the souls of the sufferheads.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Bitterleafsoup: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2016
Beeman1:
Ipod zombie.
Sufferhead go and rest
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by emeka20091: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Beeman1:
Ipod zombie.
u better go retrieve ur brain fro APC headquarters.... if u can't yell me so I will buy another one for u...nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by multikolour(m): 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
emeka20091:
wetin dat wan kom mean nah....Abeg sharrap there angry

I will take you serous when you hug transformer
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by reverendfather: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Beeman1:
Ipod zombie.
its obvious you either lack comprehension skills or need a brain transplant.
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Mylove55(f): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2016
Ngozi14:
we know u did sir....
yes! he deligently cover-up his track after looting our commonwealth
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Beeman1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
its obvious you either lack comprehension skills or need a brain transplant.
Tell that to urself ipod zombie.
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by reverendfather: 4:43pm On Jun 06, 2016
Beeman1:
Tell that to urself ipod zombie.
you are irredeemable
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Surplus90(m): 4:59pm On Jun 06, 2016
ugoogift:
am loving this man more and more cry
u are not alone sis...

1 Like

Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Ngozi14: 5:02pm On Jun 06, 2016
madridguy:
OUR HERO IN CORRUPTION, YOU ONLY SERVED YOUR SELFISH INTEREST DILIGENTLY NOT US. YOU PLAN AND COORDINATED THE FIRST BOMB BLAST JUST TO ENRICH YOURSELF AND YOUR CABAL, YOU MILKED US THROUGH DEFENSE MINISTRY, YOU PROMOTED MILITANCY, YOUR BOKO HARAM BOYS ARE STILL STRIKING YET YOU WENT AHEAD TO FORM ANOTHER TERRORIST GROUP, NDA.

THE SOUL OF THE INNOCENT SOULS WILL JUDGE AND YOUR CABALS AT LARGE.
receive sense....
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by madridguy(m): 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin grin

Ngozi14:
revive sense....
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by Beeman1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 06, 2016
reverendfather:
you are irredeemable
Still better than been Ipod zombie who hate every other tribe. Thank u.
Re: I Diligently Served Nigeria; I Can’t Turn My Back On Country – Jonathan by reverendfather: 5:50pm On Jun 06, 2016
Beeman1:
Still better than been Ipod zombie who hate every other tribe. Thank u.
you are basically irredeemable because you actually think I'm an iPod or iPhone youth. SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

God's Urgent Message To All The Igbos And Biafra Supporters (Must Read) / I Can’t Be Debating Instead Of Campaigning To Win – Obaseki Replies Critics / Ex-gov Sylva Reclaims 48 Houses From EFCC: PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.