Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,737 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Nlanders Please Come In - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nlanders Please Come In (555 Views)

Wish A Nlanders A Merry Christmas.. / Club Konnect Team, Please Come To My Aid NOW Please / Please Fellow Nlanders I Need Advice about shipping processes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nlanders Please Come In by dreamchaser01: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2016
Greetings house!

Lemme just go straight to the point.

I'm a student and I have no form of ID card. (No Voters card, School ID card, National ID card, nothing). The thing is I was supposed to do a voters card last year but due to some issues i couldn't.

And now I need a bank account ASAP but I dont have one because of no form of ID card.

But two weeks ago, I dialed *737# from my phone and opened an acct and I later went to a GTBANK branch close to me, I meet a lady and told her I wanted to open an acct then she directed me to an office. I met the guy, told him I dialed *737# to open an acct then he directed me to another office and told me to enroll for BVN which I did and I left. Then the guy told me to go home and wait for a text about the BVN.

Then last week, I waited for the text that would tell me what my BVN is but nothing only for me to dial *565*0# and I saw the BVN.

Now something struck my mind and I asked myself the kind of account I was or would be operating. Will it be a Savings account or a Current account?? And maybe if i apply for ATM card, and someone sends me what I'm expecting, will I get the alert since I didn't fill any form and will the alert still come since the BVN alert didn't show?? These are the questions I'm asking myself right now!
Re: Nlanders Please Come In by dreamchaser01: 6:51pm On Jun 06, 2016
A course mate told me I can open an account with GTBANK at school from the marketers. But the problem is I have never seen them even when I was told they come to my school and wait at the school gate.

Abeg if anybody here be marketer make he/she signify me because I need to open an account ASAP oo
Re: Nlanders Please Come In by mhizeva(f): 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
Better go to a bank and apply for a bank account taking someone as a guarantor until you get your credentials

(1) (Reply)

According To Poll ANC May Lose Control Of South Africa’s Capital. / Wow Finally Cbn Devalue Naira N304= $1 / Chief Ojo Madueke Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.