Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC (4063 Views)

Ngige Booed In Enugu At Townhall Meeting For Defending Buhari's Sectionalism / Wike Promotes Sectionalism! / DSS Targets Igbos, Shallow Graves, Sensationalism And Sectionalism - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by BannedBishop: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Gbawe, Egift, Plaindealer, Obiagelli, Beremx and a host of other APC shills are not as active as they used to prior to May 29.

The reason for this is simply down to Buhari relegating the Lagos based APC online shilling mafia for one ab0ki who was appointed as SA to New Media.

This has not gone down well with the online shills as they felt they put more effort in swinging SW votes that where crucial to Buhari's victory at the polls. Gbawe lamented that "what is there in convincing an ab0ki to vote another ab0ki?. We did all the hard work and not that small boy oga hired as SA to new media!".

There is also the issue of financing which has virtually stopped since all money now goes to the ab0ki SA on New Media alone and with most SW states bankrupt in debt to their ears, financing the shilling machinery from APC state coffers has virtually stopped apart from Arresa who is still employed by Osun state to post different pictures of the same school every month.

How sad.

Used and dumped.

Although I do not pity these set of people as they shilled with passion for Buhari's candidate not out of love to see Nigeria better but because they thought at the end that they will be rewarded with appointments and juicy package.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by IamQuins: 7:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
No source?
Biko pur here
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by BannedBishop: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2016
IamQuins:
No source?

Biko pur here

Beremx and egift can't afford Internet

Now that is source. grin

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by IamQuins: 7:10pm On Jun 06, 2016
BannedBishop:

Now that is source. grin
Isi gini

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by BannedBishop: 7:11pm On Jun 06, 2016
IamQuins:

Isi gini

Hunger went from bad to baddest for their side.

Lolz

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by IamQuins: 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2016
BannedBishop:

Hunger went from bad to baddest for their side.
Lolz
Lol, free does guys jare. Dey ve natyn to offer

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by BannedBishop: 7:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
IamQuins:

Lol, free does guys jare. Dey ve natyn to offer

I just won remind them of the good old days of fresh air

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 06, 2016
Bishopmagic killing APC E-rats since its formation. I love reading this dude's write-up. Cc:omenka

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by BannedBishop: 7:25pm On Jun 06, 2016
2after1:
Bishopmagic killing APC E-rats since its formation. I love reading this dude's write-up. Cc:omenka
Meanwhile ....

Back in broke ass E-APC headquarters, Alausa

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1500190_funnyjunk-conference-room_jpge49a0021e5d6c72f8344c78bf5e24122[/img]

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by BannedBishop: 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
Back in the good old days of fresh air and fee oyel money

BishopJuice:

Rauf Aregbesola inungurates E-APC headquarters in Osogbo

Following the disbandment of the Aluasa APC e-Rats committee due to their dismal handling of the Fashola Administration on Nairaland, Governor Rauf Aregbesola has extended a renewed hand of lease to the dislodged group and has invited them to occupy a new office located at the Osun state Capital, Oshogbo.

Inaugurating the new committee headed by Agbameta, the Governor promised to increase their daily upkeep wage from 800bucks to 1500.

The Governor frowned at the several phat-azz Bisis and lepka Bimbos he met at the newly commissioned headquarters warning the committee to concentrate on the upheaval task at hand in paint-brushing him for the upcoming 2014 gubernatorial elections.

Thanking the Governor for coming to their rescue and for the increased daily allowance, Gbawe further requested that the office be furnished with DSTV decoder with premium bouquet and a flat screen TV. Gbawe further went on to remind the Governor that the English Premiership had just commenced and to avert the situation were committee members (who are all die-hard fans of Liverpool FC)sneaked out to viewing centers to watch live matches. The Governor agreed to provide satellite dish within the week.

The Governor then shared a bottle of Alomo and smoked a phat one with the boyz before heading back to state house to address a group of Islamic scholars from Bauchi.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by ihitenansa: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
Say bughara!

Bughari e bughara na economy! sad

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by ganisucks(f): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2016
BannedBishop:
Back in the good old days of fresh air and fee oyel money

I remember this hillarious post

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by tomakint: 8:28pm On Jun 06, 2016
BannedBishop:

I just won remind them of the good old days of fresh air
The Lion is back! Welcome back my friend

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Dcomrade(m): 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2016
BannedBishop:
Gbawe, Egift, Plaindealer, Obiagelli, Beremx and a host of other APC shills are not as active as they used to prior to May 29.

The reason for this is simply down to Buhari relegating the Lagos based APC online shilling mafia for one ab0ki who was appointed as SA to New Media.

This has not gone down well with the online shills as they felt they put more effort in swinging SW votes that where crucial to Buhari's victory at the polls. Gbawe lamented that "what is there in convincing an ab0ki to vote another ab0ki?. We did all the hard work and not that small boy oga hired as SA to new media!".

There is also the issue of financing which has virtually stopped since all money now goes to the ab0ki SA on New Media alone and with most SW states bankrupt in debt to their ears, financing the shilling machinery from APC state coffers has virtually stopped apart from Arresa who is still employed by Osun state to post different pictures of the same school every month.

How sad.

Used and dumped.

Although I do not pity these set of people as they shilled with passion for Buhari's candidate not out of love to see Nigeria better but because they thought at the end that they will be rewarded with appointments and juicy package.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Omenika: 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
They have left all the work for omenka, lmao.

Like someone said earlier today, omenka should ask for pay rise because defending Buhari now is ten times more difficult than it used to be. Lol

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by opiaoku: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by omenka(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Omenika:
They have left all the work for omenka, lmao.

Like someone said earlier today, omenka should ask for pay rise because defending Buhari now is ten times more difficult than it used to be. Lol
I'm not even sure whether to feel disgust or pity for your plight.

How does it feel living I'm my shadows?? You alone with three Omenka parody, yet I don't even as much as fart in your direction, and right now I can only imagine how excited you'd be, just like most other Lost Children of Uganda, that I've managed to reply you after incessant mentions on all your Omenka parodies. Bet I've made your dream come true. smiley

Dude, there's a very thin line between obsession and dementia- thread softly so you don't cross it- very sure the Albino Pig could use your internet rants. Losing your bolts and blowing all gaskets could make that impossible. wink

I know life's really hard for your kind, heard about the Projects (wonder if a yoot like you would know what I mean) in Port Harcourt and the folks who live there- I pray things look up real quick for your kin.

Get a grip on yourself boy- life's a lot more pleasant than you think on the other side... With a little more hardwork and some luck., perhaps you'd strike gold before you hit rock bottom.

Good night. wink

Ps: @ Mynd44, isn't there some sort of penalty for using a parody to spam one's mentions?? Rule 2 applies here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by CyberTerrorist: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2016
Where is NgeneUkwenu? grin grin grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by ganisucks(f): 10:33pm On Jun 06, 2016
omenka:

How does it feel living I'm my shadows?? You alone with three Omenka parody, yet I don't even as much as fart in your direction, and right now I can only imagine how excited you'd be, just like most other Lost Children of Uganda, that I've managed to reply you after incessant mentions on all your Omenka parodies. Bet I've made your dream come true. smiley

Dude, there's a very thin line between obsession and dementia- thread softly so you don't cross it- very sure the Albino Pig could use your internet rants. Losing your bolts and blowing all gaskets could make that impossible. wink

I know life's really hard for your kind, heard about the Projects (wonder if a yoot like you would know what I mean) in Port Harcourt and the folks who live there- I pray things look up real quick for your kin.

Get a grip on yourself boy- life's a lot more pleasant than you think on the other side... With a little more hardwork and some luck., perhaps you'd strike gold before you hit rock bottom.

Good night. wink

Ps: @ Mynd44, isn't there some sort of penalty for using a parody to spam one's mentions?? Rule 2 applies here.
Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ constructed a 5 paragraph epistle †̥♥ reply someone Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ don't care a hoot about. Interesting. Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ have much L♥√ع O!

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by ganisucks(f): 10:35pm On Jun 06, 2016
CyberTerrorist:
Times are hard. They have all chosen new careers.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 06, 2016
BannedBishop:

Meanwhile ....

Back in broke ass E-APC headquarters, Alausa

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1500190_funnyjunk-conference-room_jpge49a0021e5d6c72f8344c78bf5e24122[/img]
. Is that Egift and omenka on the left side? They look soo dry. Pupupuhahahahahahaaaa

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by CyberTerrorist: 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
ganisucks:

Times are hard. They have all chosen new careers.
LMAO grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Omenika: 10:57pm On Jun 06, 2016
omenka:

Good night. wink

I have not broken any rule. omenka is NOT Omenika and I have never claimed to be you so suck it up...

Ask for pay raise because I can bet my last cent that defending your Buhari now is like cooking a stone, lol.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by Rose2014: 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2016
CyberTerrorist:

Ngene stopped posting 2 months ago
Wise move if u ask me

Except with a pay raise, defending this govt is really like cooking a stone grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by tomakint: 12:15am On Jun 07, 2016
Rose2014:

Ngene stopped posting 2 months ago
Wise move if u ask me

Except with a pay raise, defending this govt is really like cooking a stone grin
I swear NgeneUkwenu don suffer cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by csamii: 12:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Omenika:

I have not broken any rule. omenka is NOT Omenika and I have never claimed to be you so suck it up...

Ask for pay rise because I can bet my last cent that defending your Buhari now is like cooking a stone, lol.

He should look on the brighter side. The stone will just be hot and that's progress grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by BushidoBlue(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2016
Chai but una bad oooo

[size=22pt]Yeyebrity[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by doublewisdom: 3:40am On Jun 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin.
Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by fitzmayowa: 4:32am On Jun 07, 2016
BannedBishop:

Now that is source. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by judondasylva(m): 5:48am On Jun 07, 2016
they never see anything

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Sectionalism Hits E-APC by lorenzo9096: 6:19am On Jun 07, 2016
@omenka, it sucks to be you bro so stop thinking that you are relevant because you are just as irrelevant as the "p" at the back of "psychology"

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi On Channels. / A Message To Reno Omokiri (from A Concerned Igbo) / Why Did APC Replace Gaidom With A Clown(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.