Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Knock That Interviewer Off His Feet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Knock That Interviewer Off His Feet (614 Views)

How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour / This Is The Best Way To Answer When An Interviewer Says ‘tell Me About Yourself’ / My Interviewer Got Shocked With The Way I Described Myslf When Ask To........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knock That Interviewer Off His Feet by rolikswale: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2009
Yes .you can knock your interviewer off their feet by ordering the latest questions and answers to interwiew questions .basically questions ask in the banking industry,telecom industry and oil and gas industry.Join a host of others giving testimonies, dont be left out .Bonus ,tips on how to dress to the interwiew,and 20 lucratives business to do in Nigeria .for a free tips send a blank page to rolikswale@yahoo.com grin

(1) (Reply)

Software Engineers Required At Telecomms Firm / Vacancies In A Manufacturing Company / Fitc - Ncaa Conmsumer Protection Officers Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.