Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,135 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:32 AM

Nigeria Getting Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Getting Better (378 Views)

Corruption In Nigeria Getting Worse – Transparency International / Nigeria Getting Better / Prices Are Getting Better Under General Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Getting Better by da3pu0(m): 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2016
Good evening guys. hope work went well today. anyway i just sat down this morning began to think on how bad the situation of this country is and i came up with so many questions which i couldnt answer alone and i believe i need people's view on it. i personally didnt have any interest in jonathan simply cos his manifestos and campaign didnt make any sense to me even in 2011. so i decided note to vote for him and i gave my vote for mallam nuhu ribadu being a young intelligent man cos i have it at the back of my mind never to cast my vote for a former president. in 2015 i decided not to vote at all cos i dont like the way nigeria is being run under GEJ and i still cant vote for PMB. after PMB won the election, diff prophecies from diff people that nigeria will be okay under this Govt. now my question are these:
even if a barrel of oil increases from $50somtin to $100
(1) can we buy a #20 sachet of pure water @ #3 compare to GEJ era which was sold for #5
(2) can we buy a #25 cup of garri @ #6 compare to GEJ era wchich was sold for #10
(3) can we buy a #145 litre of PMS @ 40 compare to GEJ era wchich was sold for #87
(4) can we buy a #14500 bag of rice @5000 compare to GEJ era which was sold for #9k
(5) can we buy a #60 gino tomato paste @ #25 compare to GEJ era wchich was sold for #40
(6) can we board a #20 cab in ibadan again like we use to during GEJ era.
i can go on and on like that buh to save time.
and the big time question is CAN NIGERIA GET BACK TO HER BETTER DAYS

(1) (Reply)

Refusal Of Lamata Officials To Pay Us Our Fees / Has Foreign Refineries Stopped Buying Nigeria's Crude Oil? / Wike Leads Security Agents To Demolish Suspected Cultist’s House - Cult War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.