Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles (1157 Views)

Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again / FG Moves To Dialogue As Militants Renew Threat To Bomb Abuja, Others / Niger-Delta Militants Vow To Bomb Aso-rock, Details Specific targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by gkloaded: 12:02am On Jun 07, 2016
Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force, JNDLF, which threatened, last week, to test six missiles in the Niger Delta states, beginning from tomorrow, said: “ it shall fire these missiles’ simultaneously at the night, as this will enable every Nigerians to see the movement of the missiles and equally to believe us of our seriousness attached to the final breakup as predicted by the United States of America (USA).”

General Akotebe Darikoro, Commander, General Duties, General Torunanaowei Latei, Creeks Network Coordinator, General Agbakakuro Owei-Tauro, Pipelines Bleeding Expert and General Pulokiri Ebiladei, Intelligence Bureau of JNDLF, made the claim in a statement.
Read more and details @:- http://gkloaded..com.ng/2016/06/militants-renew-vow-to-set-off-missiles.html?m=1
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 07, 2016
These NDA people don carry fear enter yorubba people....my yorubba neighbor no fit sleep tonight; na so him dey look outside every 5 minutes.Lol.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by ikbnice(m): 12:14am On Jun 07, 2016
let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by donsteady(m): 12:28am On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:
These NDA people don carry fear enter yorubba people....my yorubba neighbor no fit sleep tonight; na so him dey look outside every 5 minutes.Lol.
grin grin grin
Hope sha say them no go ban me for Lafin

2 Likes

Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by SageTravels: 12:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Good save my soul. my office is close to shell headquarters Lagos
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by Joel3(m): 12:37am On Jun 07, 2016
3 hours is left to release the missiles. and it will take about 2 hours leaving bayesa to aso rock.
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by ridwanayo(m): 12:44am On Jun 07, 2016
We are patiently waiting for the rashes or sgey na chickenpox you want to launch,I can see the uneducated flattino(I no call name oh) dancing all over all em fake ass missle sorry rashes thread.they must really think lauchin missle is a cocaine or indiam hemp producing science,if una no lauch dat una rashes or measles b4 12am tomorro eh I comment my reserve.I wonder how some people would because of there hatred for bubu hate other tribe in nigeria oga oh.where as it was this same triber they hate so much that supported the adopted son gej agaisnt the northern oligarchy after yaradua death,then in 2011 this same tribe voted for there adopted son in large number,now cause this same tribe decided to be alittle but objective they voted for buhari(though not all of us from this tribe like him though),in whuch there son still had upto 40% vote from this tribe they so love to hate.mow they are wishing to wipe this tribe from planet earth,then u wonder why they are politically irrelevant

Igbo's simply don't hate buhari,but they hate yoruba,if buhari has picked an igbo as his running mate they would av been singing praise to him

2 Likes

Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by GTkester: 12:45am On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:

Chai, chai, diaris godoh! Abeg pity dose people small!
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by ridwanayo(m): 12:47am On Jun 07, 2016
SageTravels:
Good save my soul. my office is close to shell headquarters Lagos
bros why u dy fear now,do u think those aspiring ali baba nd aspiring kelvin hart can handle a ballistic missle,even if they have they might end up directing it to there region or to those people from the region where the sun crash

1 Like

Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by killsmith(f): 12:53am On Jun 07, 2016
See as our sw brothers don calm down....they can afraid ehn...lol
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by ridwanayo(m): 12:58am On Jun 07, 2016
killsmith:
See as our sw brothers don calm down....they can afraid ehn...lol
afraid gini,shey because of the rashes or missles those avengers wanna lauch,my igbo brother no vex,but why do u guys hate yoruba's so much,I thought its northerners that opress y'll in which I even use to support u guys but coming to nairaland I realise u guys hated yoruba a lot,I check posy in around 2007,2009,2011 to 2015 even when yoruba voted gej u guys still hate us so much
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by killsmith(f): 1:03am On Jun 07, 2016
ridwanayo:
afraid gini,shey because of the rashes or missles those avengers wanna lauch,my igbo brother no vex,but why do u guys hate yoruba's so much,I thought its northerners that opress y'll in which I even use to support u guys but coming to nairaland I realise u guys hated yoruba a lot,I check posy in around 2007,2009,2011 to 2015 even when yoruba voted gej u guys still hate us so much
the part the sw played in the civil war....the axe forgets...but the tree remembers....
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by ridwanayo(m): 1:12am On Jun 07, 2016
killsmith:
the part the sw played in the civil war....the axe forgets...but the tree remembers....
but boro of niger/delta region also fought against u guys,nd ojukwu brought biafra soilders to ore maybe with intention of taking over the s.west after fighting the north,it was ojukwu u guys should blame,though awolowo has his own fault for suggesting the idea of cutting of fOod supply.why would ojukwu bring soilders to oduduwa land expect awolowo not to respond,hadn't been he didn't respond u guys would av call us cowards as usual.matter of favt war is not a fair game u can't expect ur enermy to keep feeding,u need to read art of war bruv.ojukwu has his fault for u guys lose during biafra war,I don't know why you blame yoruba's its just like the nazi's blaming usa for losing the world war,even with all the hate I'll still got love for y'll than those up north,cause I can never forget dat my friend in my junior second skul chiemena(one of d best niggers av met)plan to do nysc in the east(anambra)but now I dy fear cause this hate is getting to much

1 Like

Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by SageTravels: 1:12am On Jun 07, 2016
ridwanayo:
bros why u dy fear now,do u think those aspiring ali baba nd aspiring kelvin hart can handle a ballistic missle,even if they have they might end up directing it to there region or to those people from the region where the sun crash

Na so Una take start. NDA can't do anything. BaBa will do this and that today the story is different.

I pray for peace. one Nigeria.
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by ridwanayo(m): 1:19am On Jun 07, 2016
SageTravels:

Na so Una take start. NDA can't do anything. BaBa will do this and that today the story is different.

I pray for peace. one Nigeria.
start bawo boss,av always supported dialogue with nda,but do u expect me to cheer them for threatening to launch missle to aso rock nd other gov't infrastructure in nigeria,if they succed in lauching the missle,av they forgotten they have indigene up north,av they forgotten that even they are calling there lawless nd hearless nigeria army into there region to come nd kill,maim nd rape innocent soul.I domt like bugari or na bubu but let's be deligent nd patrotic with what we say nd what we support
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by Psylas(m): 1:26am On Jun 07, 2016
ghen ghen ghen ghen

Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by Nature8(m): 2:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Intellect20:

Lwkmd.. grin
Re: Militants Renew Vow To Set Off Missiles by Mynd44: 6:17am On Jun 07, 2016

(1)

PHOTO: Lucozade Shades President Buhari In New Hilarious Advert / President Buhari And His School Certificate / Bakassi, Biafra, Avengers: Ex Gov. Attah Bombs Obasanjo; Opens Can Of Worms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.