Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Obama Out To Get Assata Shakur - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Out To Get Assata Shakur (590 Views)

Content Of Parting Letter Obama Left For Trump In The Oval Office Revealed(Pics) / Famous Gay Man Makes Shocking Admission About Barack Obama's Sexuality / Obama Should Pardon Assata Olugbala Shakur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Out To Get Assata Shakur by panafrican(m): 2:16am On Jun 07, 2016
Obama is really wrong on this. Instead of pardoning this lady he wants to bring her back from asylum and send her to jail? At a time when White police officers are killing Black ? Call the Cuban Embassy near your location and urge them NOT to sent Shakur back to the US. .

June 4th 2016 NEW YORK Post.
Assata Shakur - the former Joanne Chesimard.
US and Cuban officials are reportedly discussing an exchange that could bring New Jersey cop killer Joanne Chesimard back to American soil.

The talks between the two countries, which have normalized diplomatic relations, could also send notorious Cuban spy Ana Montes back to the Caribbean nation, according to NBC.
http://nypost.com/2016/06/04/us-and-cuba-in-talks-to-bring-cop-killer-back-to-america/
Re: Obama Out To Get Assata Shakur by Poseidon000: 9:57am On Jun 07, 2016
[size=13pt]
If she actually killed the trooper, then she ought to be in jail. I'm with obama on this.
Circumventing justice, will only make crime attractive to potential criminals.

Quite sad she is black and an aunt to my legend(tupac shakur). RIP bro until jah bring us togeda.
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Obama Out To Get Assata Shakur by panafrican(m): 2:28pm On Jun 07, 2016
Poseidon000:
[size=13pt]
If she actually killed the trooper, then she ought to be in jail. I'm with obama on this.
Circumventing justice, will only make crime attractive to potential criminals.

Quite sad she is black and an aunt of my legend(tupac shakur). RIP bro until jah bring us togeda.
[/size]
Nonsense!
How many cops went to jail for killing a Black Man in Ameri KKK a?
Re: Obama Out To Get Assata Shakur by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 08, 2016
Damn Ana Montes deserves freedom. She made a sacrifice that saved a lot of life of Cubans and Cuba must do anything possible to free her.

1 Like

Re: Obama Out To Get Assata Shakur by Poseidon000: 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2016
panafrican:
Nonsense!
How many cops went to jail for killing a Black Man in Ameri KKK a?
[size=13pt]
Yes, my opinion will be nonsense to anyone who uses racial binocular to view things. I mean, a crass fellow.

So, its apt to kill all corp bcs some unscrupulous element choose to act outside the tenet of law, due to racial hate. Isn't that peak of stereotype and prejudice? Infact, going by your egregrious logic. All corps(both black corps) in the US deserve to be killed bcs of extra judicial killing perpetrated by some sapiopathetics.

what is even the difference btwn you and the cold blooded murderers? What moral justification do you even have to protest the killing of our fellow black, when you don't have problem with taking a corp life(whether white or black) who might have siblings,parents, wife/husband or kids patiently waiting for his/her return.

I see none. >(
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Predicted 30 Years Of Presidential Outcomes Correctly 'trump Will Win', Says Pro / Trump Orders All Political Ambassadors Appointed By Obama To Leave By Inaugurati / State Department Blocks Transfer Of Funds To Palestinian Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.