Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Chosen Is Blessed!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed!!! (365 Views)

It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord / Chosen Is Blessed / The Lords Chosen Is The Finger Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed!!! by udopee(f): 3:23am On Jun 07, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: TUESDAY JUNE 7TH, 2016.

TEXT: Psalm 150

THEME: GOD'S GIFT IS IN YOU

MEMORY VERSE: "6 Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith; 7 Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching; 8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness. " (Romans 12:6-cool

We have different gifts from God and whatever we have received; we are expected to use them judiciously. Some have the gift of prophecy, teaching, exhortation, giving, and leadership and so on. You must therefore be very careful not to lose any of the gifts that God has bestowed upon you because they are given to you for the edification of the church. You must endeavour to guard them jealously and occupy in them till the coming of our Master Jesus Christ. Remember, those who occupied profitably with the gifts given to them were rewarded while those who wasted their own were punished.

What is or are the gifts that God has given you? And what have you made of them. Do not forget: You will account for them. But always have it in mind: You must make effective use ofthe gifts that have been bestowed upon you.

Sing a few praise/worship songs. Make a thanksgiving prayer and ask God for mercies and the forgiveness of sins. Thereafter, take the following prayer points.

Prayer Points:
1. Any gift of God upon my life, I command you to manifest by fire, in Jesus' name.

2. Any of my gifts lying fallow or covered or being sat upon, come out by fire, in Jesus' name.

3. O God, help me to be zealous and committed to the work entrusted into my hands, in Jesus' name.

4. Every spiritual retardation upon my life (Spiritual dwarf); give way to growth, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA.

(1) (Reply)

Believe In God's Love / Putting Things In Perspective / The Pain Will Not Last; Don’t Let It Leave A Lasting Scar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.