Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,923 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa (19195 Views)

Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed & Others Visit Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing In Hospital / CNN Tweets About IDP Bombing In Nigeria, See Reactions On Twitter / Soldiers Foil Suicide Car Bombing In Borno (GRAPHIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by owem(f): 8:22am On Jun 07, 2016
mrvitalis:
Why arrest him
just skin them alive and hang them, so his group members will see what will happen to them....

NDA Nigeria is coming for u and u will have no place to hide
. Zoo man
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by sexybrooke: 8:22am On Jun 07, 2016
nakamora:
Bad news for ipob/PDP.More of these arrest I pray.Gradually scavengers (ipob/PDP) failing. grin grin grin
chai sorry what an innocent boy southwest no free oil for ya all

1 Like

Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by andyanders: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2016
Execute him.Economic saboteurs.Their offence is a felony and carries capital punishment.
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by owem(f): 8:24am On Jun 07, 2016
seunlayi:
Hmmm.. He is going to dance to the music genre called "the rule of law"
. Lies,dats naija for u
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by sexybrooke: 8:24am On Jun 07, 2016
mrvitalis:
Why arrest him
just skin them alive and hang them, so his group members will see what will happen to them....

fake mbaise man igbos don't reason barbaric way unless you are from the other two tribes

1 Like

Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by sexybrooke: 8:27am On Jun 07, 2016
Innocent man
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by Ilochukwuka: 8:28am On Jun 07, 2016
Izonpikin:
Where's the evidence...do we have video footages of them while bombing the lines so as to ascertain if they are the culprits..

sad

Just the same way a video clip of sex you had in the night must be presented to prove you are responsible for the girl pregnancy. Your comment shows how far our value has detoriated as a nation.
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by call4shola(m): 8:29am On Jun 07, 2016
Limibanti:
If dem catch person, unah go complain, if dem no catch unah go still complain. Nigerians are too difficult to satisfy

You took words outta my mouth, Nigerians don't actually know what they want, the culprit will be investigated and if found guilty should face the consequences...

1 Like

Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by Jaysturner: 8:53am On Jun 07, 2016
how can they call them leaders of the bomb blast without any proof but hear says from probably one person that has issues with the people in question .
Nigerian military with there plenty illegal acts.
God dey look
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by Izonpikin: 8:57am On Jun 07, 2016
Ilochukwuka:

Just the same way a video clip of sex you had in the night must be presented to prove you are responsible for the girl pregnancy. Your comment shows how far our value has detoriated as a nation.
grin grin grin grin..my brother i was only asking...hope you know theres a lot of propaganda all over the place..i have seen and experienced our force arrest innocent people just to score points with the public...i was asking an innocent question...which i do have a right to... wink wink wink
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by graphiti: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2016
chanezzar0world:
NDA blows up pipelines: Ipob youths:shout yeeeeeee! Nigeria is going down .
NDA blows up another chevron pipeline: Ipob youth screams this are true freedom fighters, they can never be caught this is the end of Nigeria.
NDA blows up agip and NNpc pipelines: Ipob youths screams Nigeria would soon start producing 0 barrel of oil and the zoo will fall
Buhari askes for patience nd coperation: ipob youths says he is scared and can do nothing, Tot you guys said a new sheriff is in town
Buhari tells the military flush out the NDA, :Ipob youhts :how can they flush out spirits, it's not possible, in their own creeks, they will fail, this is not Boko Haram,
NA starts operation in the Niger Delta: ipob youths: Buhari will end up at the icc, he will be tried for war crimes and genocide
NA catches suspected suspected NDA: Ipob youths : they ve caught innocent citizens, if not where are the pictures, anytime they kill or catch Boko Haram they usually release pictures
Nigeria army releases pictures of ten suspected NDA with evidences: Ipob youths: this re not the exact people, they were watching football nd were picked with these gadgets, lol!
Summary: Ipob youth is synonymous with stupidity!
I am Niger Delta, I do not support terrorism, I do not support miscreants or militancy, I still believe in dialogue as the best option, I believe our problems are not caused by tribe or religion, but by lack of sincere genuine nd sacrificial leaders! I still believe in one Nigeria

#wordz~on~marble!!!
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by graphiti: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
another innocent person arrested.

koladebrainiac:
Vanguard can lie

sarrki:

So vanguard is now zombie shey ?

nakamora:
Bad news for ipob/PDP.More of these arrest I pray.Gradually scavengers (ipob/PDP) failing. grin grin grin

Limibanti:
If dem catch person, unah go complain, if dem no catch unah go still complain. Nigerians are too difficult to satisfy

Nigeria WILL prevail in Jesus Christ's Mighty Name, AMEN!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by thaoriginator: 9:22am On Jun 07, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Vanguard can lie
see dem, see dem.. Dem no dey wan hear say Nigeria dey win, Na bad news dey pray for and Na God go fire all of dem.. Oloriburuku people.
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by MXrep: 9:51am On Jun 07, 2016
nakamora:
Lol. Any small thing you shout bad news for ipob wen the score is like 50-1 in favor of the so called Igbos
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by TenPassfour(m): 9:56am On Jun 07, 2016
i ned pictures not plently story
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by BodyKiss(m): 10:00am On Jun 07, 2016
sexybrooke:
fake mbaise man igbos don't reason barbaric way unless you are from the other two tribes

Hypocrite.
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by shaqhead: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2016
stephliet:
you guys better free those innocent villagers , go to the creek and look for the militants, cowards... I so much hate Nigeria and its related news... quote me and av Amadioha to contend with... All hail Igbo Land grin
Its so easy to know a newbie around here!
How? They dnt have words of their own

Quote me and have Ama...what? I jst did! Hmm..little lady..jst cos every nuisance around here uses that insipid line, it shdnt mean u shd....get creative!

For as long as those terrorists are not ghosts, and there is community participation (NAOC) to fish them out, its just a matter of time before they rat them out!

Folks like can shout can shout it a lie all you want, it doesnt change nada, zilch!
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by stephliet(f): 10:10am On Jun 07, 2016
shaqhead:

Its so easy to know a newbie around here!
How? They dnt have words of their own

Quote me and have Ama...what? I jst did! Hmm..little lady..jst cos every nuisance around here uses that insipid line, it shdnt mean u shd....get creative!

For as long as those terrorists are not ghosts, and there is community participation (NAOC) to fish them out, its just a matter of time before they rat them out!

Folks like can shout can shout it a lie all you want, it doesnt change nada, zilch!
if u aren't in Nigerian Army den shut up...fool
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by zheroes(m): 10:14am On Jun 07, 2016
stephliet:
you guys better free those innocent villagers , go to the creek and look for the militants, cowards... I so much hate Nigeria and its related news... quote me and av Amadioha to contend with... All hail Igbo Land grin
I hope you are not nigerian otherwise you are a scavenger e.g vulture. Nigerians make nigeria.
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by stephliet(f): 10:21am On Jun 07, 2016
zheroes:
I hope you are not nigerian otherwise you are a scavenger e.g vulture. Nigerians make nigeria.

scavengers wrecking ur economy, and ur coward military is chasing rat... stupid military... I can't be a Nigerian... God forbid... I cnt even say I share boundary wit DT country
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by shaqhead: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2016
stephliet:

if u aren't in Nigerian Army den shut up...fool
If your Amadioha didnt nothing to me newbie, then you and I kno who the bigger foool is! Atlist you used your own words this time without bn a copycat! hahahahaah u sef wan blend!
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by Wizteaser: 11:05am On Jun 07, 2016
Why anonymity when you've done a good job.
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by Rexnegro(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
koladebrainiac:
Vanguard can lie
guy if u say vanguard can lie, then sun newspaper can lie-est...my family has Being at The receiving end of lies that sun newspaper wrote About us....make You dey read dey vex cos You no The truth About The lies They public on their newspaper.
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by Loonyy(m): 12:36pm On Jun 07, 2016
I don't want to say one naw since my oga @ the top have say another one
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by ripbubu: 12:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
sarrki:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/nscdc-arrests-alleged-leader-agip-pipeline-bombing-bayelsa/
grin grin grin the fake zoo army nid to show to the ogas that they are doin a job by arresting any fake person cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nscdc Arrests Leader Of Agip Bombing In Bayelsa by Istand4justice: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2016
mrvitalis:
Why arrest him

Skin your fellow human being? What makes u think you are better than them when someone sees the way you try to rationalize things one would think you are enlightened not knowing that there is a high level of mediocrity hiding somewhere in your rationale mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: I’m Not In Abuja, But Monitoring - Melaye / Gunmen Kidnap 22 Farmers In FCT / EFCC Dusts Yahaya Bello’s Files, May Be Arrested This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.