Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose (11346 Views)

EFCC Stylishly Tell Fayose That He Will Be Jailed(photos) / Teachers Strike- Ekiti State Government Publish Allocations From Federal Account / Strike: Ekiti Workers On 3-Day Fasting Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by akinyeleaa: 12:13pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Fayose is not the problem of Ekiti, the state allocation is being deducted monthly due to the debt compiled by Fayemi. What can a state do with N500 million monthly allocation instead of the regular 3billion. Is wage bill is 2.5billion and is getting N500 million monthly + 200million monthly internal allocation. Oya do the calculation, how will he pay? I believe he is managing to safe the few he had to pay at least 2months. If Obiano met serious debt, Anambra will be worst than Abia but Obiano met 75billion naira left by peter Odili. Fayose left 10billion naira in his first term, what happen when he left? maybe you should ask Tinubu and Fayemi
Apoda, what has obiano got to do with Odili? And u were even dishing out figures without evidence.
Hatred will not kill you
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by favourmic(m): 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinibigdeal:

And is he paying?

The man is still paying them salary but it might be half salary
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
favourmic:

The man is still paying them salary but it might be half salary

Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 12:43pm On Jun 07, 2016
akinyeleaa:

Apoda, what has obiano got to do with Odili? And u were even dishing out figures without evidence.
Hatred will not kill you

Go back to school bro
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by kinibigdeal(m): 12:54pm On Jun 07, 2016
Olalekanbanky1:

for ur mind nw, u don lie finish Abi? btw, when did Ekiti start collecting 500M as monthly allocations Oooo? Are u even based in ekiti at all? Or are from Ekiti? if yes, u wouldn't open dat ur mouth and lie on what u dunno. Ur so called mentor (liar like u=fayose) collected bailout to offset the d debt fayemi owed workers. Instead, he diverted too useless airport, market, king's palace and fly over all all in the name to swallow d cash. today, none of these projects has reached 10% execution.

Back to ur lie, Ekiti now collects 1.6billion (not 500m) as allocation instead of the 2.6b wage bill. Fayemi paid aged women and widows stipends of 5k each every month, he had over 700 appointed cabinet members and so. Ur mentor came in and stopped d stipends and reduced his cabinet to around 200. Yet ur still there making noise. u beta be realistic for once. i didnt cast my vote for fayemi as well o but the truth needs to be spoken. That's all

You must be a nomadic indigene of either Osun (Ede or Atakumosa precisely) or some Stoll indigene in Kwara state. Anyway, I have access your intelligence and categorize it under an instituted non-gratia marmalite. Probably you were still a kid or in primary school during Fayose's first tenure and perhaps you are in a "confined area" during Fayemi reign..thanks bro its nice having you form part of my thesis
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinibigdeal:

You must be a nomadic indigene of either Osun (Ede or Atakumosa precisely) or some Stoll indigene in Kwara state. Anyway, I have access your intelligence and categorize it under an instituted non-gratia marmalite. Probably you were still a kid or in primary school during Fayose's first tenure and perhaps you are in a "confined area" during Fayemi reign..thanks bro its nice having you form part of my thesis

*** You must be a nomadic indigene of either Osun (Ede or Atakumosa
precisely) or some Stoll indigene in Kwara state****

****I have
access your intelligence and categorize it under an instituted non-
gratia marmalite.*****

*** and perhaps you are in a "confined area"
during Fayemi reign****

Oga thesis, Oya correct ursef sharp sharp b4 I command u to go back and learn how to write primary school composition. Blunders full ur Yeye thesis. Abegi Jor! o shaaro!

Here's ur reply:
Probably u were dead when he was impeached for u not to have graced the jubilations of all and sundry
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by banmee(m): 1:57pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Fayose is not the problem of Ekiti, the state allocation is being deducted monthly due to the debt compiled by Fayemi. What can a state do with N500 million monthly allocation instead of the regular 3billion. Is wage bill is 2.5billion and is getting N500 million monthly + 200million monthly internal allocation. Oya do the calculation, how will he pay? I believe he is managing to safe the few he had to pay at least 2months. If Obiano met serious debt, Anambra will be worst than Abia but Obiano met 75billion naira left by peter Odili. Fayose left 10billion naira in his first term, what happen when he left? maybe you should ask Tinubu and Fayemi

What are you saying. Fayose like other governors is useless. No state should depend on allocation from government. Each state is supposed to generate it's own revenue. The fact that most Nigerians don't know is worrying.
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by mikolo80: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
The shortcomings of the Federal Government led to Ekiti State and other states predicaments!
tie fg said governors should not improve their local economies ba .agric, solid minerals, manufacturing? and then collect taxes from said increased productivity. how many tractors or mini factories did he give out during his first term. even the poultry wen him claim to set up, na rent he rent dem.
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by mikolo80: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinibigdeal:

it can invest in rice wheat and sugar farms and factories, solid minerals, poultry, fish farms. it can acquire gas turbines, for industrial park to bring in factories for it's ppl. 500 a month is 6 billiom a year. Pls if you ever become governor don't talk like this in public. you make us graduates look bad
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by banki(m): 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
The shortcomings of the Federal Government led to Ekiti State and other states predicaments!

How?
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by Pavore9: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Looking inward is not that easy, if it is that easy many state would have done that..looking inwards also attracts resources. Obiano in Anambra state invested about 5billion naira on rice production, that is inward, you use what you have to achieve what you want. Anambra state is the only state in Nigeria with low unemploment, they are trade oriented people and highly innovative, the percentage of their civil servant is so low that they have enough for capital project. Akwa ibom has 70% for capital project with only 20% for recurrent expenditure. So they have enough to look inward. Ekiti is a civil servant state with the highest records of PhD holders and master degree holders, the remaining are farmers mainly subsistence for livelihood. In a state where they depend on the government for survival, looking inward will be war. Is just like genocide...they can only look inward if they have enough left after paying salaries

Looking inward takes determination and not for the mentally lazy. Fayose is in a good position to transform Ekiti from a civil servant state to one of enterprise. In the Agric section, l as an individual introduced sack farming to many who are now growing cucumbers in used cement bags which can be grown anywhere even on the decking of an uncompleted building, this is creating wealth where hitherto seem impossible. I did not spend money to impact such but shared my knowledge with them.

Having the highest records of PhD holders and master degree holders is only worth it if it translates to innovations not hust certificates to earn a salary. Should crude oil drops to $10 per barrel what will be the fate of the state? There should be a re-orientation.

Let me cite Kenya as an example. An estimated 5.2 billion litres of milk are produced in Kenya annually and most of these are being produced by small holder farmers with 2/3 cows, they milk twice daily and take their milk to their co-operative pick up point where milk processors comes to pick them up twice daily. I living in Nairobi far off from those small holders, goes to the supermarket insert 260 shillings into the milk vending machine and my 4 litre can is foiled with pasteurized milk, 50% of that money belongs to the small holder.

Diversification begins with a resolution that we can not continue with our old ways, one do not need billions to start out but a workable strategy. If Ekiti decides to be a major exporter of butternut squash and veggies like cucumber, cabbage etc to Lagos, that will take only 6 months if bureaucracy is done away with. It is no rocket science my brother, this is my forte.

1 Like

Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by amtaken(f): 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2016
Woh?

banki:

How?

Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by amtaken(f): 4:52pm On Jun 07, 2016
Fayose never had problems with salary payment in his first tenure and also prior to May 29th, 2015.

mikolo80:
tie fg said governors should not improve their local economies ba .agric, solid minerals, manufacturing? and then collect taxes from said increased productivity. how many tractors or mini factories did he give out during his first term. even the poultry wen him claim to set up, na rent he rent dem.
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by greatman247(m): 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2016
kinibigdeal:

Your Hypocrisy is insulting my intelligence

Who cares about your intelligence? Do u even think u have any? Abeg pass...
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by mikolo80: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
Fayose never had problems with salary payment in his first tenure and also prior to May 29th, 2015.

i give up.macro economics seems to be far above your understanding
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by mikolo80: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:

when he come out for president vote for him you hear
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by amtaken(f): 6:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
At least he's better than Buharia.

mikolo80:
when he come out for president vote for him you hear
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by mikolo80: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
At least he's better than Buharia.

no wahala.when 2019 reach we will see what the majority decides
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by amtaken(f): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2016
You understand it so much, that's why you voted for a dullard to kill Nigerian economy. Enjoy your change.

mikolo80:
i give up.macro economics seems to be far above your understanding
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by mikolo80: 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2016
amtaken:
You understand it so much, that's why you voted for a dullard to kill Nigerian economy. Enjoy your change.

the ineffectual buffoon killed the economy(like i said you don't know how issues are linked and should not be allowed to vote,thank goodness there were more sensible long term thinking ppl).i voted to get rid of the drunkard and watch his crew squirm in the docks.do you even know how economy works or you're just parroting what you hear eediots mouth?mtscheeew,economic and political illiterate.
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by amtaken(f): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2016
Listen to yourself and tell yourself the truth. The worst lie is the one you tell yourself.

Bye.

mikolo80:
the ineffectual buffoon killed the economy(like i said you don't know how issues are linked and should not be allowed to vote,thank goodness there were more sensible long term thinking ppl).i voted to get rid of the drunkard and watch his crew squirm in the docks.do you even know how economy works or you're just parroting what you hear eediots mouth?mtscheeew,economic and political illiterate.
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by mikolo80: 1:07am On Jun 08, 2016
amtaken:
Listen to yourself and tell yourself the truth. The worst lie is the one you tell yourself.

Bye.

my thoughts exactly. the first step to recovery is to confess to yourself. thank goodness you're seeing the light
Re: We Want Pay, Not Solidarity Strike, Ekiti Workers Tell Fayose by demitola(m): 7:11am On Jun 08, 2016
kinibigdeal:

How old are you when he ruled Ekiti during is first term? and did Fayemi strategize for Ekiti? he left 6months unpaid salary that Fayose cleared

Im an Ekiti indigene, so i know whats up there. How huge ws d reserve GEJ left for PMB or how low was the debt he parted with? What goes for the goose must go for the gander! In this era, everything has changed and so must our mentality. For any Governor to be succesful now, he must look beyond Abuja! I revere Ben Ayade til 2mao.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BPP Indicts CBN, Power Ministry, SGF For Padding Budgets / Bandits Occupy 12 LGAs As Flood Displaces 4,000 In 7 Niger Communities / Finance Minister Zainab, Soludo, Peterside Advocate Fuel Subsidy Removal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.