Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him (59363 Views)

The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by tiswell(m): 10:35am On Jun 07, 2016
...and his manhood lives on
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
Nor be today Celebrity Babymama start.

undecided undecided undecided

Strong Ali.

wink wink wink wink
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by chimoskyg(m): 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
iscom:
He is a champion in sex too.

grin grin grin
Who no like sex
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2016
There is serious suffering and recession in the land. The last thing I want to hear right now is Ali sad

1 Like

Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by holluwai(m): 10:37am On Jun 07, 2016
Landpikin

vicdall:

Landsissy or landbobo
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2016
of cos...hiz a Muslim...n have be promiscuous... breeze blow... fowl yash open...rat chop am
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by tattedMONK(m): 10:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Mskrisx:
* To my unborn kids *

Y 'll need to be calm, cuz moma iz here stressing all she can to get u a sweet dad. I know how much u'll love to go for pizza with me, yeah I know...but u have to calm down babies sad. Mum'z working hard to give you a good life,hope u gon make me proud when u finally arrive.

You know how much I love u right? Alot babeeee embarassed

You see future kids..... This is how i met your mother grin

1 Like

Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by Nobody: 10:39am On Jun 07, 2016
Life of a celebrity
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by fctguy: 10:41am On Jun 07, 2016
sharing the name "Ali" is good enough for you sis, so pick up your life and move on
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by Tonyblinky(m): 10:41am On Jun 07, 2016
obaival:
IF UR FATHER IS A LANDLORD,YOUR MOTHER IS A LANDLADY THEN WHO ARE YOU?
then you are the LAND

1 Like

Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by iyiolaoluwa: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2016
Na wa o!!!
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by neocortex: 10:42am On Jun 07, 2016
passionate88:
grin isn't muhammed Ali a Muslim? Why is his burial taking this long?
I think he is just a nominal muslim,
some sources claim he belong to the sufi order(the esoteric muslim sect)
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by goodforsomthing: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
the story long pass the information.
but what is it about celeb and baba mamas?

you can't blame them the baby mama are to blame for wanting to have sex with a star
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by enigma2007(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2016
obaival:
IF UR FATHER IS A LANDLORD,YOUR MOTHER IS A LANDLADY THEN WHO ARE YOU?

Landchild or Landchildren tongue
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by passionate88: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2016
vedaxcool:

How e take consign you?
I think say that religion na a way of life? Why dm no wrap am with White cloth put for ground?
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2016
dis will teach ladies or women dat love to divorce or leave separate life with their husband. for d seek of your children & d betterment of tomorrow. what a 9ic daughter of ali
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by springtech(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2016
I feel the lady. Being a love child was never her choice or making.
It could have been anyone.
Imagine living without a fatherly figure for the best part of your life. And its even more painful, knowing fully well he alive and and to top it up, " the world famous". The one who flies like a butterfly and fights like a lion.
Memories of those days he secretly flies in to spend so little time you and mum in that hotel room would always be chrished, and its one you wished could be replayed in the events of life.
I feel you jare. Its well with yiu and your mum.
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by gbens2000(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2016
too long
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by goodforsomthing: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2016
Stelvin101:
There is serious suffering and recession in the land. The last thing I want to hear right now is Ali sad

you are 100% correct guys are not smiling, but you can make extra income Naijabet and enjoy your life like me
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by Mskrisx(f): 10:49am On Jun 07, 2016
tattedMONK:

You see future kids..... This is how i met your mother grin

And hello babiesss, am gon be scrutinizing whoever to make sure you guys have the best of any and everything. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by PLEXPLEX(m): 10:55am On Jun 07, 2016
This is so true. She looks every inch like him moreover, i for suspect am if to say na male pikin this woman present seek of say na only gurls gurls Ali fit born
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by Horlawale1(m): 10:56am On Jun 07, 2016
passionate88:

My thought
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by charley94: 11:08am On Jun 07, 2016
tattedMONK:

na your dead body? wetin concern you
this got me laughing real hard
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by glossy6(f): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2016
passionate88:

Ali did not die as a Muslim, he knew God early enough. El-Rufai was fooled by the name Mohammed Ali. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by 9jatatafo(m): 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2016
Nice one Ali. Planted your genes as well and now the harvest is ripe
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by chimauga(m): 12:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
Secret daughter, of a Muslim extremist,
Don't get it
I don't really belive on this man, due to jis excessive boostings that never work.
He claims to be greatest, I wonder if he means in the grave
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by olanshile2016(m): 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2016
interesting
Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by lastpage: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2016
ikbnice:
why is it that almost all celebrities have baby mamas?

>.....because these "witch women" wont leave them alone and would "TRAP" them with a baby, at the slightest opportunity.

Thats WHY.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by lastpage: 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
chimauga:
Secret daughter, of a Muslim extremist,
Don't get it
I don't really belive on this man, due to jis excessive boostings that never work.
He claims to be greatest, I wonder if he means in the grave

I know WHY you dont get it...

See Below! grin grin

Lastpage!

Re: Kiiursti Mensah Ali, Muhammad Ali's Secret Daughter Begged To See Him by lastpage: 1:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
springtech:
I feel the lady. Being a love child was never her choice or making.
It could have been anyone.
Imagine living without a fatherly figure for the best part of your life. And its even more painful, knowing fully well he alive and and to top it up, " the world famous". The one who flies FLOATS like a butterfly and fights like a lion. STING LIKE A BEE
Memories of those days he secretly flies in to spend so little time you and mum in that hotel room would always be chrished, and its one you wished could be replayed in the events of life.
I feel you jare. Its well with yiu and your mum.

You are right, the child deserves better than this!

IMO, l think we should have a LAW that protects the child and GURANTEES their RIGHT to ACCESS ANY/BOTH PARENTS.
One parent or one "Adult" should not have the audacity to deprive a child the "right of access" to his father or Mother.

A child has no part in what adults do to themselves or between themselves but WOMEN have a penchant to use the Children as a weapon to hurt the man, to hurt their rival or just to make money for themselves, not minding the damage it does to the Child.

CHILDHOOD is a period in life which, if missed, can never be regained again.
It should be "protected" by LAW.

Lastpage!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Taiwo Awoniyi’s Twin Sister; Kehinde / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ / Pictures Of Nigeria's Stadiums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.