Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) (41060 Views)

Between Fatima Buharis' And Zahra Buharis Wedding / Halima And Zahra Buhari At Friend's Wedding In Kaduna State / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Depart The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by giles14(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2016
hypocrites everywhere,
wen rihanna dey chill with Psquare personality una jst dey tlk rubbish but na since na Fuji no problem una dey hapi.

God deliver us from dis hypocritix nation
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by encryptjay(m): 11:55am On Jun 07, 2016
Bloggers ehn
Kept swinging slowly?
Smh
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by sukkot: 11:56am On Jun 07, 2016
meanwhile buhari in the ear doctor office in london watching this like : walahi talahi if i catch aisha when i get to nigeria I will give her flenty flenty slap for fartying to fuji when i am sick angry
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by 99Ofonagoro(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2016
embarassed embarassedchai.. see dem spending me money anyhw
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by olanshile2016(m): 11:56am On Jun 07, 2016
who she epp
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by salabscholar01(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2016
keypad1:
Aisha and zahra toto will be very sweet to fvck.
can you Hear yourself speak from the inside you..? I doubt it..
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by AhmadMind: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
[s]Lol, why won't she dance, when the old donkey is infected.

She's feeling like Nelson Mandela, "freedom at last"

Moral of the story;
Your number 1 enemy could be amember of your household.

Zombies, b4 u quote me, kindly pray for ur lord nd saviour (buhari)[/s]

Finally Zombies on the prowl.

The woman is dancing away the stress and you are complaining bah?

She is beautiful and sexy simple....Haters can line up

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 07, 2016
Presidential Punaniiiiis
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by Ezedon(m): 11:58am On Jun 07, 2016
Why cant they dance when they have access to the Single Treasury Account
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by keypad1: 11:59am On Jun 07, 2016
salabscholar01:
can you Hear yourself speak from the inside you..? I doubt it..
og ago fvck urself one side. Am not here for you. Buzz off

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by Catastrophe1: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
ThisIsTGF:
That's your president's wife,choices of words should be cautioned while addressing her on social media,you can't see an american talk about michelle obama in such a provacative and sultry way.just my take,you might be playing tho.
Comot for here joor. now she is the presidents wife. when y'all were raining abuses on Patience Jonathan didn't u realise she was ur First lady? rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by keypad1: 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
giles14:
hypocrites everywhere,
wen rihanna dey chill with Psquare personality una jst dey tlk rubbish but na since na Fuji no problem una dey hapi.

God deliver us from dis hypocritix nation
u dey mind yoruba people?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by greatness22(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2016
ThisIsTGF:
That's your president's wife,choices of words should be cautioned while addressing her on social media,you can't see an american talk about michelle obama in such a provacative and sultry way.just my take,you might be playing tho.
With all due respect, haven't you say something bad about patience jonathan?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by giles14(m): 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2016
ThisIsTGF:
wey dem pit dis hypocrit from wen mama p dey dere una no remember to use choice of words.

I laugh in buzu

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by jneutron4000: 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2016
grin ;Dk 1 the thiefff sai mama kai, wetin person no go do for money tongue
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by GWMI(m): 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
Do this woman even have shame at all?your husband who happens to be the president, is in the hospital in london for treatment and here you are dacing to some funji music what a heartless woman.AISHA BUHARI try to respect your self if not for anything, for Africa women worldwide who have dignity and self respect.Thanks.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by Beeman1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Lol, why won't she dance, when the old donkey is infected.

She's feeling like Nelson Mandela, "freedom at last"

Moral of the story;
Your number 1 enemy could be amember of your household.

Zombies, b4 u quote me, kindly pray for ur lord nd saviour (buhari)
As expected from bitter ipod zombie. Nnamumudi Albino kanu still they kuje prison and he will be there for a very long time. Mtchewww.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by Beeman1(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07, 2016
TippyTop:

Is Aisha your mother?
I don't engage people who don't know d value of motherhood. U don't have any so I am not disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by greatness22(m): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
AhmadMind:

Finally Zombies on the prowl.

The woman is dancing away the stress and you are complaining bah?

She is beautiful and sexy simple....Haters can line up

Just as i expected, the chairman of zombies quoted me. Looking at your moniker and the region you represent, Am not suprised at all. Zombie
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by darlenese(f): 12:16pm On Jun 07, 2016
Is this what u call a dance ? embarassed embarassed

She is just robbing her hands together , and u call it dance ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by glossy6(f): 12:21pm On Jun 07, 2016
To sing and dance is Haram or does it only apply to the poor?
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by ideylaff: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2016
Ezedon:
Why cant they dance when they have access to the Single Treasury Account

People hungry on the streets

People losing jobs daily

People struggling to eat once a day and all theses and "this" is going on with Tax a Payers money

iWeep for my dear country.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by greatness22(m): 12:23pm On Jun 07, 2016
Beeman1:
As expected from bitter ipod zombie. Nnamumudi Albino kanu still they kuje prison and he will be there for a very long time. Mtchewww.
I know a witless zombie like u wil quote me, but do me a favour, go on ur kneels and pray for the already dying old donkey you call ur master.

Your zombieism is just like perfume, it smells everywhere u go.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by amtaken(f): 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
Wale Tinubu and Governor Idris making Aisha happier day by day.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by mickeymimi: 12:25pm On Jun 07, 2016
she was not really dancing o jare!

when you see proper fuji dance ..u wont know when u will open ur mouth wide and get carried away.

The woman is beauriful and humble sha!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by Beeman1(m): 12:30pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
I know a witless zombie like u wil quote me, but do me a favour, go on ur kneels and pray for the already dying old donkey you call ur master.

Your zombieism is just like perfume, it smells everywhere u go.
Still better than those useless,re*tardted and coward leaders of yours u call Aguiyi ironsi and OJUKWU cause dey are in hell burning. Bring it on kid.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by greatness22(m): 12:35pm On Jun 07, 2016
Beeman1:
Still better than those useless,re*tardted and coward leaders of yours u call Aguiyi ironsi and OJUKWU cause dey are in hell burning. Bring it on kid.
Am not as jobless as you sir. I've got a lot of work on my desk.

Have a great time fooling yourself. wink
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by Beeman1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 07, 2016
greatness22:
Am not as jobless as you sir. I've got a lot of work on my desk.

Have a great time fooling yourself. wink
Hahahaha see dis Jobless bitter ipod zombie lying to himself. U think some one with job have time to be rendering insults on every one on nairaland U are one of dis jobless Ipod zombies who always disturb our peace in dis country shouting up and down about ur useless Biafra. I wonder why armies are still letting zombies like u still doing on dis earth. Go get some thing to joor.
Re: Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video) by sinceraconcept(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07, 2016
Francis95:
This lady is very beautiful...nd she is lightskinned cheesy

Mrcock over to you tongue
I swear. Aisha is too damn beautiful

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole / Nigeria Police Tactical Forces Storm Ansaru Terrorist Camp / PDP's Reaction To Buhari Signing The Budget Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.